Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will always be able to merch being a Prince. The only way it will stop, is when it stops working.

KC is sending lots of clear messages, but I do think he needs to take the next step and confirm they are out totally and not to return. That means coming off the RF website and ensuring the diplomatic service is clear that H&M are private citizens not representing the UK in any way.

Invictus is the biggest problem though because even if KC does take action as long as they can merch Invictus this will continue.
Invictus should take action. I wish they’d publish how much these two grifters cost the charity and kick them into touch. I’d never donate or follow Invictus since Smeg inserted herself and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Remember, we’re just all jealous of Meghan 🤪
Given his looks, intellect and personality, one would think he’d be eternally grateful for his accident of birth.

View attachment 2928860
You just couldn't bring yourself to get within ten feet of it, could you? Not even if the survival of mankind depended on it.

Maybe 100 feet even. Those teeth don't look like they see much of a toothbrush.

I do laugh at the Squaddies who go on about us Brits having bad teeth, while ignoring Hazza's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Beckhams picked a side 😅

He's after a knighthood isn't he, has been desperate for one for years. If he donates enough to Chuck he'll get one, and the fact that he wrote in an e-mail when previously passed over for a gong that The Honours Committee were "an unappreciative bunch of c...ts" will be finally forgiven.
The Honours Committee had been concerned about his tax affairs as he was involved in a tax dodge scheme along with other celebs if I remember correctly. Not necessarily illegal but highly unethical. It seems that no amount of money is ever enough, they always want more, and money rules the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A snap of Catherine would do the trick too 😉

That picture of him leaning over that poor guy makes me really uncomfortable. Total invasion of space.
I still can't get over him asking the amputee if his prosthetic leg had a name! What bleep does that!? Is it is a "thing"? It really made me squirm. Sense of humour, or just plain ignorance? YOU decide

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Good read by canellecitadelle

Fabulous article. We are so lucky to have William and I’m so looking forward to Catherine’s return to full health. Could there possibly be a more striking difference between Catherine and Smeg than yesterday’s ’performance’ and appearance? I’m still cringing (think that was a song by Elton John!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I still can't get over him asking the amputee if his prosthetic leg had a name! What bleep does that!? Is it is a "thing"? It really made me squirm. Sense of humour, or just plain ignorance? YOU decide
I suppose we should be thankful he didn't ask if he could drink out of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Invictus should take action. I wish they’d publish how much these two grifters cost the charity and kick them into touch. I’d never donate or follow Invictus since Smeg inserted herself and I’m sure I’m not the only one.
Invictus must be one of the most arrogant organisations going …completely ignoring the public .

If I was on the Board of Invictus I’d be calling an emergency meeting and rollicking the PR team . Invictus should have been front and centre , day one . Why are they not wearing Invictus branded clothing ? Where‘s a huge banner with Invictus rather than the ‘ hairdresser shot ‘ …

The last 2 Invictus games they heard the public overwhelmingly saying - why is it all about Harry and Meghan…What about the veterans ?
So Invictus then responded by giving us Vancouver ..all about H&M . Then they gave us the 20 year anniversary service and Harold issued a statement about seeing his father - so it became about Harold seeing The King . Now they go to Nigeria for Invictus …and it’s all about H& M ….

No brand can exist if they arrogantly ignore their market !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
These women sitting behind Meghan are not impressed. By the way what has happened to her breasts as they seem to have massively shrunk since yesterday and the shoes don't fit as they are sliding off her feet.
1715429483590.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Neil Sean

Neil mentioned that he'd recently had a sore leg, and soothed it by using a hot-water bottle although he was being advised to buy a heat pad. A previous video noted that he likes jam roly-poly in a tin but it's a bit hard to get out.
These small domestic details are calming for Tattlers in this Nigerian coke-fuelled roller-coaster, keep us grounded, and I can't help liking Neil even if he's a bit of a muffin sometimes.

The Sussexes have an exclusive deal with People magazine for the trip, absolutely exclusive. I wasn't clear what he was saying about the Stoats stopping over in the Heathrow airport Windsor Suite, which is apparently super-luxe with all amenities possible - 5-star catering, showers, telly.
The king was wise to avoid seeing Harald on this trip.

ETA Just seen a post above from @LadyMuck . Did she come over secretly with the Stoat and wait for him at Heathrow until after Invictus?
ETA 2 Not LadyMuck coming over with the Stoat, the Ho coming over with the Stoat.
Errrrr.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Next they will be saying, “Talking therapies don't work for some people, they're not for everybody. It's so important to have a range of therapies.”
That would be because they have a very wide range of therapies...

- expensive clothes shopping
- censoring sane, sensible people who disagree with them
- tapping
- getting their photos in the media
- litigation
- nurturing their jealousy
- grifting
- expensive jewellery acquisition and ostentatious display
- spliffs
- cosplaying (brave soldiers, dead relatives, movie stars, ostriches...)
- lying
- constructively dismissing staff
- gettting new teef regularly
- avoiding working for more than Ihr/week
- faux philanthropy
- frequent international travel
- using other people's children (dead or alive) to big up themselves
- 12hr/day internet policing therapy
- publicly talking about their amazing selves
- illicit, mind-altering substances
- blaming other people
- playing hide-the-kiddies
- playing hide-from-the-kiddies
- playing pretend parenthood
- pretending to be smart
- running bot farms
- buying new hair
- more grifting
- whingeing, whining and throwing tantrums
- scoring free rides on private jets
- gaslighting
- inventing new ways to trash the RF
- plagiarism
- body-painting
- finding new ways to crumple and crease their clothes
- incomprehensible word salad speechifying
- bullying
- crockery-smashing
- buying new crockery
- re-branding every other month
- leading an army of delusional flying monkeys
- displaying their fugly trotters

> that's for starters! I'm sure you can add more!

But none of it really works.
What works best is being kind and being honest. imho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
These women sitting behind Meghan are not impressed. By the way what has happened to her breasts as they seem to have massively shrunk since yesterday and the shoes don't fit as they are sliding off her feet.
View attachment 2928916
She HAZNO tits!! And everyone else is fully clothed, wtf is wrong with her?? Answers on a postcard please c/o Monteshitshow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2928916
why doesn't she ever join in???? Never seen her do sport, EVER. Useless streak of fake tan whoredom. Oh, wait ✋, she can't get her duck ugly Bunion trotters anywhere near a sports shoe. That 'll be it.👣👣👣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She has massive bazooongas in suits! I wonder where they went to? Must have been all the fake breastfeeding she did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
why doesn't she ever join in???? Never seen her do sport, EVER. Useless streak of fake tan whoredom. Oh, wait ✋, she can't get her duck ugly Bunion trotters anywhere near a sports shoe. That 'll be it.👣👣👣
She did play netball...

1715430830691.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.