Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this, Chita.

Reading the papers today, there's a tiny piece on William then splashed across 2 and 3 pages - the harkles. Tbh, I can't be bothered reading now.

RF should have cut the head off the snake when they could have - at the very start
Hopefully Monday will be a good news day with the whole AAC title handover at Middle Wallop army camp . I am hoping it will get plenty of coverage as it will be nice to see the place again ( I lived there as a kid for a few years as my Dad was posted there All the army houses/flats on the housing estate next to it were handed over to civilian use many many years ago )

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow Smeg is ageing badly… Haz never really had “it” to age with to begin with.

He was a minger back then and he’s a minger now.

Meg is definitely catching him up in the ugly stakes now though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I thought it was easy to read, but then my kids have got appalling handwriting so I'm used to it.

"With gratitude for the support of the Invictus community.

And for welcoming me home"
My boss has appalling handwriting too so I am used to trying to decipher words! There are 3 or 4 words here that need are indeed difficult to read, albeit easy to understand in the context of the writing.

Reactions: 22
Wow Smeg is ageing badly… Haz never really had “it” to age with to begin with.

He was a minger back then and he’s a minger now.

Meg is definitely catching him up in the ugly stakes now though.

yup she is ageing really badly but tbh most ho's do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm REALLY old. When I was school, fake tan started making the rounds. This would be 1980/1981.

One the lassies decided she was sick of being pale and applied the fake tan to her arms.

The tan was a deep coffee coloured brown. But when she applied it, she stopped at her wrists so it looked like she was wearing a pair of white gloves!!!

I also went to school with a lassie who would be be seen dead without a full face of caked on make up. Her foundation stopped at jawline sho her neck was a completely different colour to her face.

The joys of a gen x teenager!!! When we relied on make up tips from Jackie and My Guy magazines 🤣🤣🤣

There are 2 things I don't understand about the migraine situation.

Firstly, why can't she get herself a decent fake tan so that she's the same colour 'all over'

Secondly, why do people of colour not take offence to this person effectively wearing 'black face' They went mental when Adele had her hair in bantu knots.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
1715424930934.png

would you not just grow a fringe FFS!

I think they knew one another years ago, I've found a photo of Haznogoodlooks with Smeg and her eyebrows in a previous incarnation
(Nigel Mansell was world famous at one time!! for the younger readers.)

1715424706985.png

and not forgetting Bob Carolgees.
1715424808792.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What a bleep she really is. 😆😆😆😆😃

It's quite pathetic, really.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm REALLY old. When I was school, fake tan started making the rounds. This would be 1980/1981.

One the lassies decided she was sick of being pale and applied the fake tan to her arms.

The tan was a deep coffee coloured brown. But when she applied it, she stopped at her wrists so it looked like she was wearing a pair of white gloves!!!

I also went to school with a lassie who would be be seen dead without a full face of caked on make up. Her foundation stopped at jawline sho her neck was a completely different colour to her face.

The joys of a gen x teenager!!! When we relied on make up tips from Jackie and My Guy magazines 🤣🤣🤣

Firstly, why can't she get herself a decent fake tan so that she's the same colour 'all over'

Secondly, why do people of colour not take offence to this person effectively wearing 'black face' They went mental when Adele had her hair in bantu knots.
I tried the 'QT' brand fake tan before my first girl's holiday abroad in 1975, from pasty white to orange overnight! Ten years later I worked with a girl who took Beta carotene pills (supposed to tan skin), she turned out orange too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Meghans Mole

What is wrong with her hand? Aside from the stupid seal clapping in front of her face, look at the bottom joint of her thumb (where it joins her hand). Why does hers stick out at a 45 degree angle, like she has an extra joint? She is just so awkward in every way

You can also smell that particular odor of self-tanner just wafting off of her, even through photos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

even older and I remember Tanfastic from the 60's - and that was the Outdoor Girl version I think - although others were available. I think Ambre Solaire did a more expensive version
Perhaps she has to rely on Harry to do it for her so as not to involve anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ugh I'm do disgusted with the state if the world that the antics of these 2 grifting fake cunts don't even make me laugh at the moment 😒
I used to think they were funny and pathetic but increasingly I see how stupid people lap up their tit and phony speeches. They make me puke and I sincerely hope that KC3 has a room ready for the ginger bleep at the Tower.

I really despise all the woke progressives like that troll Thunberg and these 2 are like spokespeople for this twisted cult.
I'm going to watch Eurovision and get drunk tonight just to spite them all.

I'm annoyed because usually we have a gathering for the show but my daughters friends have all joined the sheep cult and have cried off to protest 🤬
And the Netherlands have been barred!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Those hospital photos - why do none of the men have anything? Bottle of water, packet of biscuits, box of tissues?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
so fake tan has been around since the 60’s. This does not however explain “the vein” which is something new and not seen prior to 2022!

I need some kind of explanation it’s like the X files!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.