Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress appears to be Joanna Ortiz Ideal Universe. Couple of years old now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'll be there!!!
I love Eurovision (dont hate me) It reminds me of my lovely Mummy who died when I was 22.
We got to stay up late and chose our favourites.
It shouldn't be political but hoping ISRAEL WIN given what that poor womans had to tolerate.
The UK entry is truly horrific.

I'm off to stock up on M&S cheesy puffs 🙂
I would LOVE Israel to win, or at least place highly!! I am bringing Falafel to the VIP room.!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Th
The King has distanced the government from it, not the Monarchy. It will have been Chuck who arranged for this statement for Montgomery the Nigerian British High Commissioner to release to the press, and there's nothing in it to say the Stoats are not representing the Monarchy, just that they are not representing the government.

Like everything else they say, it's meaningless and designed to make us think otherwise. Like the guff about the "only working royals being Counsellors of State" new rule. B.S..
They think we are stupid.
The monarchy IS a branch of the government. that's why it's called His Majesty's Government. The monarch is the Head of State and delegates powers to both houses of Parliament, the Lords and the Commons. It's called a constitutional monarchy. They are not separate in the way you imagine them to be.
As for this being a quasi royal tour, the Sussexes only represent themselves. Royalty is not a moveable feast, it doesn't reside in the person but in the structure of the institution and the country it represents. No-one takes the Sussexes seriously, they are a clown show.

Reactions: 44
The papers think William is boring and won't get the clicks so they don't cover him or Ed and Soph as much as the horrid Harkles.

I think he would get clicks if they would only do more articles on him.
Same with Ed and Soph.
The Press could do much better.
Why not give us some positive stuff?

They just want dirty laundry.
There's far more public interest in William than in the Monarch and his wife, but it seems that reporting on William is being kept muted and maybe this is at his request. Reporting on Catherine is zero. Sophie, Edward and Anne are rarely mentioned in relation to how much work they do and seem little recognised.
Prince Andrew is only mentioned as either grinning, or suffering from rising damp because he can't afford to stay in his huge mansion.
The York girls are hoping for a royal walk-on part.
On the other hand the press worldwide has 24 articles today about Chuck, plus plenty of articles in the UK papers about him and Camilla every day. Yet these two imo are more boring than the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I still can't get over him asking the amputee if his prosthetic leg had a name! What bleep does that!? Is it is a "thing"? It really made me squirm. Sense of humour, or just plain ignorance? YOU decide
I know that Sprog Mk1 was told to give her stoma a name as it makes it less ‘clinical’ and more as though you are in control of this strange new part. The advice was given to her by a very dear friend who had had a stoma for about 50 years. Perhaps it is the same for amputees?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'll be there!!!
I love Eurovision (dont hate me) It reminds me of my lovely Mummy who died when I was 22.
We got to stay up late and chose our favourites.
It shouldn't be political but hoping ISRAEL WIN given what that poor womans had to tolerate.
The UK entry is truly horrific.

I'm off to stock up on M&S cheesy puffs 🙂
I used to religiously watch eurovision but now can't even bare to watch it. Agree about the UK entry, what the hell were we thinking entering this utter garbage :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
New DM story on M

"She was amazing on staff, but she wasn't afraid to raise her hand and say, "Can you explain? Can you help me with something if I want to be more than just a young star?"'

A YOUNG STAR 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Look at how all of the women around her are dressed. Didn't she do any research or even, I don't know OBSERVE those around her yesterday? YOu know, with her freakish attention to detail?

How does she get it so wrong so many times every single time?

• Sick
Reactions: 49
They are so ridiculously cringe worthy. If Harry had any friends left, they'd be having a field day taking the piss out of him for this nonsense

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.