Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She HAZNO tits!! And everyone else is fully clothed, wtf is wrong with her?? Answers on a postcard please c/o Monteshitshow
She never dresses appropriately for the country that she is in because in Nigeria is specifically states this when it comes to modesty:
Modesty: Modesty is generally valued in Nigerian culture, and both men and women may dress modestly, especially in more conservative environments. It's common for women to cover their shoulders and avoid overly revealing clothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
So the Sugars always used to witch about Kate flashing her legs.

What will they say about Meghan wearing a dress that is ridiculously low cut, (saying that, the straps are too long but there is zero cleavage there anyway. She has the oddest shape I've ever seen) has cut off chest panels and a slit up to mid thigh right between her legs?

I assume there is no stylist involved, and she is going for sexy because Kate dresses conservatively?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
This has actually made me quite angry. The abuse of power / position is quite astonishing 😡
It isn't a natural photo, taken during a visit. It is a photoshoot to get the "money shot". Disgusting.
View attachment 2928650
Looks like a captive audience. Ever the opportunist. That Nissan Haribo really is having a whale of a time riding the ROYAL’s coattails. None of these clingons would piss on either them if they weren’t royal, and pretend to be contemptuous toward it.

Also, attention Sidley Twins. He’s doing it again. He’s superimposed that man clasping onto Hazzy’s hand. DISINFORMATION!!

Reactions: 28
So the Sugars always used to witch about Kate flashing her legs.

What will they say about Meghan wearing a dress that is ridiculously low cut, (saying that, the straps are too long but there is zero cleavage there anyway. She has the oddest shape I've ever seen) has cut off chest panels and a slit up to mid thigh right between her legs?

I assume there is no stylist involved, and she is going for sexy because Kate dresses conservatively?
She is like a spoilt 7 Yr old child full of jealousy. She's never grown up/ matured. Her mental level/ reasoning is that of a 7 Yr old.........
Obviously too much alcohol/ drugs in the bloodstream upon conception.......... 😉

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, it's a parody, not sure how anyone could think otherwise. Probably written by Craig Murray or Jan Moir as it's not attributed, but a parody nevertheless. Many have left comments on her Youtube channel about it but she refuses to back down as I guess it brings traffic to her channel.

Reactions: 14
We can watch together in the VIP room!
I'll be there!!!
I love Eurovision (dont hate me) It reminds me of my lovely Mummy who died when I was 22.
We got to stay up late and chose our favourites.
It shouldn't be political but hoping ISRAEL WIN given what that poor womans had to tolerate.
The UK entry is truly horrific.

I'm off to stock up on M&S cheesy puffs 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Having seen the photos of their "fake royal tour" I don't think the RF have anything to worry about.
Although it should be made clear to everyone that they do not represent the Royal Family in any way.
They are just minor royals trying to stay relevant
I doubt the Nigerian people will be mollified by a statement that the Sussexes "aren't there on behalf of" whoever. Harald is the son of the king of England and Head of the Commonwealth, and protocol says he and his prostitute both RF members should not be allowed to visit countries and insult their peoples.
You can play with words, but the result is the same and it's bad.

Of course KC had no choice but not see Harald on the eve of the Stoat visit to Lagos, and the commentators are right about this but for the wrong reason.
Pointless having a meeting after all this time when both positions are entrenched and cast in stone. Pointless trying to stop the Nigeria visit, as it's too late. The Sussexes have not been stopped from doing anything since they started bullying staff in 2018, and as a result are now confident enough to arrange a quasi-royal tour costing a poor and corrupt country a lot of money.

The presentation to the King's son of a portrait featuring KC's first wife was a nice touch, plus mentioning the existence of the Monarch's grandchildren. The royal ties.

Never mind not seeing the Stoat on this visit. It wasn't a "snub", as KC has made it clear he will do nothing to upset the Sussexes. Thus they remain tied to the Royal Family in the eyes of the world and all the pretend grey-rocking and faux snubbing is a con. The press go along with it on command, and our Monarch is praised to the rafters for ignoring the dangers and thus perpetuating the insults year after year.

He should not try and use his illness to duck the issue, but I suspect he is. I wonder if BookWorm got trolled for mentioning his white powder, and bet she did. If he's too emotionally fragile to deal with his son he should get part of his army of staff to do it, but he won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He's after a knighthood isn't he, has been desperate for one for years. If he donates enough to Chuck he'll get one, and the fact that he wrote in an e-mail when previously passed over for a gong that The Honours Committee were "an unappreciative bunch of c...ts" will be finally forgiven.
The Honours Committee had been concerned about his tax affairs as he was involved in a tax dodge scheme along with other celebs if I remember correctly. Not necessarily illegal but highly unethical. It seems that no amount of money is ever enough, they always want more, and money rules the world.
Don’t forget queuing at the lying in State of HLMTQ.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.