Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good read by canellecitadelle

Yes very. Interesting the picture of Harry leaning over the guy wearing sunglasses and the observation that none have hospital wrist bands.

i suspect the Eurovision drama will reduce their press coverage.

Reactions: 26
So what are the Nigerian papers talking about...

Ooooo...
The Harry makes it in at No 10...

" 10. Kaduna State Governor, Senator Uba Sani, on Friday, received Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex, exactly 68 years after his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, visited the state, on February 2, 1959. The Queen was received by the late Premier of the defunct Northern region, Sir Ahmadu Bello. "

What! No mention of the Great She Ostrich's homecoming...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ooooooh, if only Catherine would take a walk to the farm shop today.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes very. Interesting the picture of Harry leaning over the guy wearing sunglasses and the observation that none have hospital wrist bands.

i suspect the Eurovision drama will reduce their press coverage.
A snap of Catherine would do the trick too 😉

That picture of him leaning over that poor guy makes me really uncomfortable. Total invasion of space.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Remember, we’re just all jealous of Meghan 🤪
Given his looks, intellect and personality, one would think he’d be eternally grateful for his accident of birth.

IMG_6846.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.