Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I'm do disgusted with the state if the world that the antics of these 2 grifting fake cunts don't even make me laugh at the moment 😒
I used to think they were funny and pathetic but increasingly I see how stupid people lap up their tit and phony speeches. They make me puke and I sincerely hope that KC3 has a room ready for the ginger bleep at the Tower.

I really despise all the woke progressives like that troll Thunberg and these 2 are like spokespeople for this twisted cult.
I'm going to watch Eurovision and get drunk tonight just to spite them all.

I'm annoyed because usually we have a gathering for the show but my daughters friends have all joined the sheep cult and have cried off to protest 🤬
We can watch together in the VIP room!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if the press were getting back at William a little yesterday by making the gruesome twosome all the headlines and overshadowing his trip to Cornwall.... they must be furious that they're no longer playing ball with releasing photographs ahead of time (and rightly so, who can blame them).
Yes, they're enjoying putting him down. The comparison between Haz the rockstar and the pasty/shovel.

Except most people will relate more to the latter.

And the bigger picture.

William doesn't just visit hospitals. He builds them.

Screenshot_20240511-102156_kindlephoto-581934809.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
How funny that no-one can read her scrawl! Are the scythe letters in reference to the grim reaper that appeared on her wedding day & her witching hour stroll around her mansion in the ball gown?!
Screenshot_20240511-103329.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
How funny that no-one can read her scrawl!
I thought it was easy to read, but then my kids have got appalling handwriting so I'm used to it.

"With gratitude for the support of the Invictus community.

And for welcoming me home"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I think the reason Harry's phoney hospital photos have no impact is because in the photos he is trying to replicate of Diana, the patients in hospital were lit up and beaming. They are clearly delighted to meet and shake hands with such a beautiful and globally important woman, which she was at the time.

Meeting Harry must be a bit like thinking you were meeting Ryan Reynolds, and Timmy Mallet turning up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I stumbled on a Mail Online thing yesterday - no idea how - that shows the exact number of people who are viewing a particular story at that time. More people were viewing a story about Katie Price being evicted from her Mucky Mansion than anything about those 2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He will always be able to merch being a Prince. The only way it will stop, is when it stops working.

KC is sending lots of clear messages, but I do think he needs to take the next step and confirm they are out totally and not to return. That means coming off the RF website and ensuring the diplomatic service is clear that H&M are private citizens not representing the UK in any way.

Invictus is the biggest problem though because even if KC does take action as long as they can merch Invictus this will continue.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Smeg supposedly pulled Harold away when she was confronted by an unhappy lady - the face on Harold :unsure:

View attachment 2928579
Not caught up yet, but on Twitter someone said that Misan is there doing the photography - he is dancing around for angles in the video online of the interaction there caught on camera. So the dodgy photos scandal didn't deter him. Do you recall his big statement demanding The Telegraph and a list of other publications withdraw their statements that his photo had been manipulated in some way? What was the outcome does anyone know, - he was implying legal action threat with his demands I seem to remember. Fool - talentless fool promoted way above is abilities - all about the secrets you know and the secrets you don't spill to get on in their circle.

However, as annoying as it is to see them parading around as if they're Royals, it is yet again another hammer in the coffin of anyone that took them seriously wanting to use them in any capacity. They expose themselves over and over and over again. No self awareness means they will continue to do that and surround themselves with yes people. It won't change but they are now exposing themselves to those in Nigeria that may not know the full story, but they will see entitlement when they see it. I must say everyone looks very smart apart from them. The culture seems to involve taking good care how you present yourself, something H&M cannot and will not do.

They are there to stir division, that's all they are able to do.

I think there are plans afoot to remove non working Prince title. I don't agree it is birthright, that's just a phrase thrown around, but what does it really mean? He wasn't born with it surgically attached to his big toe. It can indeed be removed.

The titles are a social construct that we the people of the UK have created over centuries and we will change it as suits us going forward. The RF exist with our consent and good will and they will always read the public mood and adapt - that's how centuries have passed with a RF intact. They do not stay the same and rules don't stay the same - it is not his birthright and we aren't living in Game of Thrones. His "birthright" phrase may be used but it's a social construct is all we need to know. It is basically being a titled part of the British Services - titles can get changed/rules get changed.

The name "Princess" and "Prince" are used in Nigeria - I know a Princess at work - it's her name not her title. In my imagination I'm thinking they know all about the removal of Harry's use of the title "Prince" for non-working, non-UK citizens and this trip to Nigeria is a one in the eye to the RF to say - by all means remove our titles, but we can call ourselves what the hell we like.

I can imagine them saying it's Smeg's "heritage" and she is changing her first name to Princess. I guess Misan might know how common the title Princess is in Nigeria as well as a name so they think they're being clever but would in fact look even more stupid.

Anyhow that's what I think Nigerian heritage obsession is suddenly all about - its a name and I WILL be Princess Meghan by hook"er" or by crook ("crook" being the route she always take if the first one hasn't supplied the goods).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Harold will continue to do faux royal tours for the rest of his life under the guise of acting from Invictus unless he is stopped. The problem is how to stop his pathetic little game. I don't think he'd be deterred even if he lost Invictus because he'd set something else up to make himself look important.

Nobody can tell the 2 phony cunts that they can't travel the world posing and preening. The only thing we can do is say they don't represent Britain. Ugh what a state of affairs.

No doubt they'll set up a tour of commonwealth countries as soon as William gets a sniff of the throne and arseholes there will continue to support them.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
[/QUOTE]
This has actually made me quite angry. The abuse of power / position is quite astonishing 😡
It isn't a natural photo, taken during a visit. It is a photoshoot to get the "money shot". Disgusting.
View attachment 2928650

Bit pissed off with Taz for this post Yes hazza is using it for photo op BUT who is to say that is not a hospital rehab ward I very much doubt Taz has seen the inside of any rehab ward so for Her to say it is not is crap .

I very much doubt Nigeria like many 3rd/2nd world nations spends as much as western nations on rehab care for it's wounded personnal as am guessing the majority are kicked out and left to fend for themselves ,

Also not all rehab wards are filled with medical equipment beeping away as rehab wards are normally the next step After medical treatment is done & of course the the men are lying on top of thier covers they are in rehap they are encouraged to move around and not stay in bed anyone with half a braincell knows this I know this because My dad who was a chef in the Army many many moons ago was on one after being treated for burns on His hand .

So maybe the likes odf TAZ needs to go and educate Herself before posting shite because She is looking like a right twit now as are those who replied

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does Invictus need a Royal patron?
Maybe a world famous sportsperson could be figurehead.
Maybe Charles can pull strings with Invictus charity organisers and sideline or remove Harry altogether.
David Beckham just had a meeting with Charles. Now wouldn't that be sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The papers think William is boring and won't get the clicks so they don't cover him or Ed and Soph as much as the horrid Harkles.

I think he would get clicks if they would only do more articles on him.
Same with Ed and Soph.
The Press could do much better.
Why not give us some positive stuff?

They just want dirty laundry.
Exactly this, Chita.

Reading the papers today, there's a tiny piece on William then splashed across 2 and 3 pages - the harkles. Tbh, I can't be bothered reading now.

RF should have cut the head off the snake when they could have - at the very start

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Bit pissed off with Taz for this post Yes hazza is using it for photo op BUT who is to say that is not a hospital rehab ward I very much doubt Taz has seen the inside of any rehab ward so for Her to say it is not is crap .

I very much doubt Nigeria like many 3rd/2nd world nations spends as much as western nations on rehab care for it's wounded personnal as am guessing the majority are kicked out and left to fend for themselves ,

Also not all rehab wards are filled with medical equipment beeping away as rehab wards are normally the next step After medical treatment is done & of course the the men are lying on top of thier covers they are in rehap they are encouraged to move around and not stay in bed anyone with half a braincell knows this I know this because My dad who was a chef in the Army many many moons ago was on one after being treated for burns on His hand .

So maybe the likes odf TAZ needs to go and educate Herself before posting shite because She is looking like a right twit now as are those who replied
[/QUOTE]
SORRY QUOTING ABOVE WENT WRONG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with the sentiment of what you say, although what is offending everyone's sensibilities is the parading private lives of others for their "brand".

Also the beatific expression on Harry's face - just a halo is missing above his head and it would look like one of those little cards you can buy in Catholic "attractions" where they sell the Holy Communion gifts and trinkets etc.

That is what is distasteful and we kow he is trying to channel mummy (who he does believe was a saint). It's all this parading others misfortunes for their "brand" when their brand is all about making money for THEMSELVES!. It is wrong is the overriding feeling.

I'm not comfortable seeing intimate photos when others are possibly not feeling themselves for various reasons ie. bad news/illness etc and using them as a "product".

1715423191443.png

Harry has the haircut, he's been seen in robes. It's this quasi religous experience that H&M offer their "fans" and it's death by career to openly criticise them or say what we can all see. So most in the media play along with the victims - St Harry and St Smeg - the patron saints of big fat liars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Exactly this, Chita.

Reading the papers today, there's a tiny piece on William then splashed across 2 and 3 pages - the harkles. Tbh, I can't be bothered reading now.

RF should have cut the head off the snake when they could have - at the very start

I can't remember when I last bought a paper.
They are easy to avoid, however, their online presence less so.

The papers could build so much positivity around William, Anne, Edward and Sophie.

Yes, these people are privileged but they all know it and appreciate it and work to earn it.
They send a positive message and it is time the media pushed them and their positivity to the leading pages of their publications and websites.

• Heart

It has all been done before but with more style and panache is has to be said.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.