Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit it does look very staged and to me it doesn't look like a hospital as there are no hospital machines in the room. I mean I could be completely wrong and it turns out that it is a hospital but as Taz has said something does look a little off with these photos.
It’s a sweet nod to when Harry turned up with his Dior outfit straight out of the packet. The ‘patients’ are wearing brand new pyjamas,the creases are all in the same place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I have to admit it does look very staged and to me it doesn't look like a hospital as there are no hospital machines in the room. I mean I could be completely wrong and it turns out that it is a hospital but as Taz has said something does look a little off with these photos.

Hes pulled the Diana card and FAILED
20240511_001519.jpg
20240511_001444.jpg
20240511_001451.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

There are other photos on twatter from the hospital so I’ll say in this instance (and this one alone) maybe it isn’t staged..

Reactions: 30
Is that why the vein is prominent ? Just wondering.
Reckon it's the part trying to escape the wig! Or could be one of the silly squiggles she places on some capital letters she calls 'calligraphy'.
---
I thought it was Beth shooing the soldiers away but it turns it is Miranda Barbot. Even so her behaviour towards the soldiers is inexcusable and I'm glad to see that the Nigerians are not happy about it and are calling Miranda out.
I think I read she is VP of Programs and Media Operations. 'Programs' = fake Royal tours I reckon. Smeg will not be happy with the bad press from her shooing away the soldiers.
---
It’s a sweet nod to when Harry turned up with his Dior outfit straight out of the packet. The ‘patients’ are wearing brand new pyjamas,the creases are all in the same place.
Wonder what they usually were wearing :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Meghan in a white suit is a hoot!

This oversized, boxy suit makes her look like a Smeg:

View attachment 2927985View attachment 2927986

So for her faux pas tour, she went fitted:

View attachment 2927989View attachment 2927990

Only it's too tight, the button is straining, and the fabric is pulled taut. I don't think they will be happy with the photos, in this photo her face looks desiccated.

Poor smeg, this is how one wears a white suit:

View attachment 2928009
This explains why the back pleat on the jacket was kicking out so much, as seen in the video of her walking. I was thinking why is the pleat sticking out? did she have a mic hidden there at the back or something?

Reactions: 21
TRG. Critical review of the trip. Part 1.

Grifty at her best, she hates them, she blames TRF for not nipping their antics in the bud. A great show not tell of the clown show and delusional desperation.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
It isn't a hospital. It isn't even a convalescent home. There are bars on the windows. I think they rounded up some people for the day, set them up on beds and the two numbties don't even realize that this is as fake as the fake ghetto conditions that the Nazis set up for the Red Cross people. Fake Fake Fake.

Revealed: Harry and Meghan have taken four of their own security guards to Nigeria - but their hosts will be footing the bill for an 'unprecedented military presence' in one of the world's most dangerous countries | Daily Mail Online

This is a disgusting waste of money in a poor country. The Sussex will get more bad PR from this trip than anything else. They are colossal idiots.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.