Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a open day at my sons primary school next week. Having been inspired by Princess MeGain I'm thinking of wearing this.

1000006419.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Having seen the photos of their "fake royal tour" I don't think the RF have anything to worry about.
Although it should be made clear to everyone that they do not represent the Royal Family in any way.
They are just minor royals trying to stay relevant

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
It isn't a hospital. It isn't even a convalescent home. There are bars on the windows. I think they rounded up some people for the day, set them up on beds and the two numbties don't even realize that this is as fake as the fake ghetto conditions that the Nazis set up for the Red Cross people. Fake Fake Fake.

Revealed: Harry and Meghan have taken four of their own security guards to Nigeria - but their hosts will be footing the bill for an 'unprecedented military presence' in one of the world's most dangerous countries | Daily Mail Online

This is a disgusting waste of money in a poor country. The Sussex will get more bad PR from this trip than anything else. They are colossal idiots.
It's shameful.

I bet the total cost of protecting Sophie on her groundbreaking (and official) trips to South Sudan, Iraq, Democratic Republic of Congo and most recently wartime Ukraine doesn't even add up to Day One of this fiasco.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lee Cohen/Fox News

Nice comparison to the antics of Edward and Wallis.

Rather than fading into obscurity, the couple has sought to maintain relevance through engagements and public appearances, often suspiciously timed with major royal events or announcements. Indeed, it would be difficult to refrain from the conclusion that Harry and Meghan’s antics are thinly veiled attempts to represent a rival court to Buckingham Palace or brother Prince William’s Kensington Palace.

Harry and Meghan are not the first former working royals to have used overseas tours to maintain an air of their former status. In 1937, the year after he abdicated the throne, the Duke of Windsor and wife Wallis Simpson traveled to Germany on a quasi-royal tour that mimicked the official royal diplomatic status that the duke surrendered when he abdicated.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Pretending to be like his mother!! Compassion and empathy don't come naturally to hazbeen, unlike his brother
Something I was thinking, looking at the visit to the hospital (or whatever it is) last night. There's no natural warmth in Harry. You can almost see him trying to act interested and empathetic but unable to make it look sincere.

Reactions: 44
Pair vain glorious dick heads, Wallis and Edward are cringing in their frogmore graves I bet,

Her turning away while being introduced to the girl holding an offering on a tray!! She can’t sustain a moment of interest in others for longer than 1/2 minutes .
She’s pathetic . And he’s a joke, a bleeping joke.. RF always knew he was a narcissistic selfish cunts , they just hid it well…
Here he is in the world stage.. looking like a fool.. I hope the rest of their holiday goes to tit ..

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The backless dress saga at the school. It was a clever learning experience by Smegs for the kids....

Warning the lads against the dangers of masturbation to pictures of swamp donkeys in tit dresses.

The girls lesson was a more subtle tone. How to attract thick, white, ginger cunts with a flash of back skin.

Harry was along as a prop for both lessons - lads, this is what wanking does to you. Girls I scored the ultimate prize so there is hope for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Read some of the comments on that just now. Quite a few saying it all looks very staged.
I know their wounds could be physical or mental but those are the healthiest looking patients ever. As said, no sign of any medical equipment, no medical gowns and the manner they are lying in bed doesn’t support the reason for the Harkles visit. Compare it to when Hasno and William visited the injured in hospitals in the UK……hospital gowns, monitors and bandages. I suspect the very relaxed bloke on the bed was given shades so that there was a suggestion of an eye injury. Sorry, Hasno, but it’s not ringing true.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
He’s so bleeping rude pointing in that picture.

I wish they would both just duck off really. I don’t understand the point of this visit? Why were they invited in the first place?
The whole thing just feels so colonial and so embarrassing on all levels.
Both KC and Prince Phillip used to always point and I always get irrationally annoyed about it. It’s just rude and one of the first things we’re told not to do when growing up.
---
Me too Camberley, Surrey.
Oh my goodness, I’m in Yateley and I missed it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I have a question for my fellow Tattlers:

What is the name of the huge, hairy parasites that ate the ILBW's brows and are currently living, rent free, above her eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.