Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she turns her back to those girls is so rude! (Posted by the Sidley twins)

is the girl offering Smegzy something and she turns her back ?

Manners, manners, manners!!!! 😀 she is so rude and is so focused on getting her photoshoot it is beyond embarrassing
She is so lower class and looks bloody awful. You can see her underwear lines very clearly which adds to how inappropriate the dress is around school age kids. AND at the end of that video she does the little swish with her foot so she doesn't stand on her dress 🀣 It's hilarious how she does funny walks when her clothes haven't been altered correctly, or indeed at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Meghan in a white suit is a hoot!

This oversized, boxy suit makes her look like a Smeg:

1715378504847.png
1715378609363.png

So for her faux pas tour, she went fitted:

1715378697529.jpeg
1715378767248.jpeg

Only it's too tight, the button is straining, and the fabric is pulled taut. I don't think they will be happy with the photos, in this photo her face looks desiccated.

Poor smeg, this is how one wears a white suit:

1715379175339.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I think I now know what is off with them hospital photos it looks like a hostel than a hospital and if it was a hospital how come there is nothing in that room that resembles a hospital such as the machines, medical staff, hospital sheets and hospital pillows. IMO that place that Harry is in with the men is clearly not a hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20240510_231612_Gallery.jpg

...... a pretty arrangement of flowers from Nigeria, on a collage gifted to harry ; of his muvver πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

Or it it meghan?πŸ’€

...Is it live? Or is it Memorex? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Read some of the comments on that just now. Quite a few saying it all looks very staged.
I have to admit it does look very staged and to me it doesn't look like a hospital as there are no hospital machines in the room. I mean I could be completely wrong and it turns out that it is a hospital but as Taz has said something does look a little off with these photos.

Reactions: 34
I have to admit it does look very staged and to me it doesn't look like a hospital as there are no hospital machines in the room. I mean I could be completely wrong and it turns out that it is a hospital but as Taz has said something does look a little off with these photos.
Yes, that's what some of the comments on X/ Twitter said.
There's no hospital equipment visible, the men are just lying on top of beds, and so on. He looks like he is playacting at being Diana.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Does anyone else look at the tit show that is happening now and wish that Harry had never seen that bleeping episode of suits?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Megan feels at home in Nigeria? Give me a break. It's not exactly known for it's polo circuit and jam connoisseurs is it. And as for pedalling her weary "mental health" trope to it's beleaguered residents? Give them a break. It's up there with "no one has asked how I'm doing" while standing in front of a group of south Africans who presumably know what real suffering is.

There is a exceptionally narrow slice of humanity who has any time for the vacuous nonsense she pedals, and I don't think any of them live in Nigeria.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
That speech on that stage to those people was sooooooo bad! They must have been cringing listening to that! But it's so on brand though, fake fake fake. She's the nobody wife of an ex royal talking tit, no wonder she can only command a captured audience πŸ˜‚
---
Does anyone else look at the tit show that is happening now and wish that Harry had never seen that bleeping episode of suits?
He should have just carried on wanking to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry off topic, but I got so excited seeing this.
Northern Lights in England, any of you have seen it?

IMG_4838.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Oh my god. This is so, AWKWARD πŸ˜‚

Had to screenshot this part of the video....the backdrop....πŸ˜²πŸ˜‚ Definitely not an Invictus tour

View attachment 2927278
The young girl who is second last in that line kind of does an almost wave then goes hmm who the duck are they, nope. 🀣

🀣 🀣 It's the Hair by Harry photo! One of my favourites! They must really like it though, it also featured on a shelf recently in the back of H's video.

They get it so wrong every time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.