Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

There are other photos on twatter from the hospital so I’ll say in this instance (and this one alone) maybe it isn’t staged..
Pretending to be like his mother!! Compassion and empathy don't come naturally to hazbeen, unlike his brother

• Sick
Reactions: 40
I have to admit it does look very staged and to me it doesn't look like a hospital as there are no hospital machines in the room. I mean I could be completely wrong and it turns out that it is a hospital but as Taz has said something does look a little off with these photos.
I’ve don’t recall ever seeing patients wearing scrubs either

Reactions: 31
I have to admit it does look very staged and to me it doesn't look like a hospital as there are no hospital machines in the room. I mean I could be completely wrong and it turns out that it is a hospital but as Taz has said something does look a little off with these photos.
It is staged.
But it's just what African hospitals look like.

Reactions: 28
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Those TEEF had to be pushed back.

and that Nissan Haribo is everywhere to capture the TEEF 🤣

Bloody hell, what a farce!
Expect a book to come out after they return .......

‘Our Nigerian Adventure in Pictures’ sold exclusively through ARO

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I can't wait for the Netflix cooking show about the importance of cooking, gardening and friendship.

43% per cent of the show will be about going home, and what to do when you get there.
Here are a few key points...

1) Wear something that makes you look naked.
2) Refuse any food offered to you.
3) Make sure to give your guests a picture of their dead mum.
4) If you don't know who the duck they are, seat them at table with name-cards using their title: Duke and Duckegg, Mr and Mrs, This One and Her, etc...

And above all smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
PDina in her latest Youtube video said it right: Useful Idiots. (Useful to anti-Western powers in Africa).

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Some new squares for the bingo card today...

1) They visit a Nigerian Pasty shop.
2) A kid asks Harry what is his favourite colour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I bleeping hate that. Really annoying. Finger pointing is another one. All I’m thinking is if you carry on I’m going to snap that fucker shortly! :mad:
I think he’s only started the arm waving since she told him to do it, or at least increased it to this extent. I don’t think it was as obvious before.

Also, look at all the leg rubbing in this video. He looks like he was extremely uncomfortable during this chat:

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Omg! That is so lovely. I reckon he’ll get his lackey to put that straight up in their bedroom when he gets home. He can look at it whilst moisturising his helmet. View attachment 2927883
Oh well, that will mean Invictus will have to cover the cost of a private jet back to Montecito as they’ll not get that home in 1 piece on commercial (unless IG pay through the nose for packaging or air freight).
---
Thanks @

LadyMuck 🕶
Celt extensively analysed the reception Harald got arriving and leaving St Paul's. The boo's got louder along with the paid cheering. One TV announcer became emotional, and there were some wolf-whistles which aren't a positive sign in the UK as they are in the US.
Some people are saying it wasn't good for KC to avoid his son on his visit as he did last time, but Celt thinks he had no choice.
She thought the audio had been added (to the Stoat's arrival) from the Late Queen's Platinum Jubilee, as the sound was the same and when the Stoat arrived there weren't enough people there to explain that level of noise. Anyway, the audio has been altered but the negative boo's weren't overwhelming in the first place. Noted that the Spencers were there for the Stoat.
Can someone explain the Spencers link to the military or is it just because of Hasno? If it is just because of Hairless Harry, then the IG should ditch him as it is now so obvious it is a vanity project for him and NOT about the veterans

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
IMG-1432.jpg

first thing i thought of when i saw the photos LOL

in all seriousness though, why would you risk your life going to a dangerous part of Nigeria? especially when you’ve got two young children at home.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So the naked dress was in a colour apparently discontinued in 2018.
The polo outfit was apparently borrowed from Abigail Spencer.
And the Great She Ostrich is hitching up with all the multilevel marketing schemes dumb enough to include her.

Hmmm...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.