Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! That is so lovely. I reckon he’ll get his lackey to put that straight up in their bedroom when he gets home. He can look at it whilst moisturising his helmet. View attachment 2927883
Wait, was she holding him as a child in Nigeria? Whose secret reunion? Can anyone make sense of this stupid write-up? Journalism is truly in the toilet. Just bleeping give it up, twats, because this need to shoehorn this dead woman into every tenuous headline 40 years later is just embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Oh my!
Why did nobody prepare me for this??????

Screenshot_20240510_222238_X.jpg

I can't stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I thought it was Beth shooing the soldiers away but it turns it is Miranda Barbot. Even so her behaviour towards the soldiers is inexcusable and I'm glad to see that the Nigerians are not happy about it and are calling Miranda out.
I'm glad it's turned out it's not actually Beth because she used to work at KP. And should therefore be well-versed in protocol.

Isn't Miranda American? So if there's any sort of diplomatic comeback the BHC can remain aloof from it all and let the US Embassy handle it.

Ditto if/when Smeg puts her massive foot in it.

Not the UK's problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They want to be half in so badly. It reminds me of the episode of Friends where Rachel starts dating Russ after breaking up with Ross. They're deluding themselves pretending everything is fine, that they've moved on and they're happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just like the Daily Mail. Problem is, as the grifters know, trouble, division & drama is good for business 😡
View attachment 2927562
He’s so bleeping rude pointing in that picture.

I wish they would both just duck off really. I don’t understand the point of this visit? Why were they invited in the first place?
The whole thing just feels so colonial and so embarrassing on all levels.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Isn't Miranda American? So if there's any sort of diplomatic comeback the BHC can remain aloof from it all and let the US Embassy handle it.
I'm sure Miranda is American as she was part of the team behind Barack Obama's re-election in 2012.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
You just gotta laugh at the harkles preaching about mental health and that's its OK to have "bad days".
Pity they didn't take their own advice when she threatened to "unalive herself" to H when in the RF, or him constantly moaning how awful his life was in the RF.
Grifters, the pair of them

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I am not sure if it's a mask slip, more a case of trying to stop her teeth falling out??
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Those TEEF had to be pushed back.

and that Nissan Haribo is everywhere to capture the TEEF 🤣

Bloody hell, what a farce!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They want to be half in so badly. It reminds me of the episode of Friends where Rachel starts dating Russ after breaking up with Ross. They're deluding themselves pretending everything is fine, that they've moved on and they're happy.

And she's wearing Ross's fluorescemt teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Those TEEF had to be pushed back.

and that Nissan Haribo is everywhere to capture the TEEF 🤣

Bloody hell, what a farce!

Well he will cetainly have some great shots of where the bronzer/fake tan/ dark make up meet the paler neck from where he's standing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have just heard Harry speaking to an injured serviceman and he has the cheek to ask him if he has given his prosthetic leg a name. How insensitive and offensive to ask the man that he is honestly disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I have just heard Harry speaking to an injured serviceman and he has the cheek to ask him if he has given his prosthetic a name. How insensitive and offensive to ask the man that he is honestly disgusting.

Then the guy says, " yeh, I have a prosthetic penis and I call it Harry."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hahahahaaa, " DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SET" 😆😆😆💀

What a bleeping prize bleep that old bleep is ........

Screenshot_20240510_230659_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.