Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a really busy day, only browsed the web... I can't... even... I don't know where to start... I will come back later after digesting it all...

And the f***ing dress wasn't even ironed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is sad, and @cjguk 's post too. Sad because our Queen has been gone not even for 2 years and her absence has shown starkly how a fish rots from its head. The Queen was genuinely ill but she bore it with fortitude without hundreds of sycophantic press articles. So is Catherine genuinely ill.

For me the nearly last straw was the almost universal praise for our King avoiding his son this time over. Unbelievably this was seen as "showing contempt" for Harald, when the reality is that it's we plebs who are held in contempt and our appeals for the Stoats to be cut off are ignored. This stonewalling of the public is somehow seen as noble, and legitimate questions demonised.

I suppose the theory is that if TPTB keep repeating the same lies, we'll believe them. Wear us down. Sometimes it all seems a waste of time, the fretting, I agree. I hope you'll stay on the thread @Xales and Northern Lad.
Thanks @Cinnamon.girl, your posts definitely make it worth staying on the thread, plus the hope that one day well be rejoicing the final downfall of H&M

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sorry if this has already been posted (I don't remember seeing it but I'm all cringed out so may have mentally blocked it) :cautious:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Why whenever she turns around does she arrange her rictus grin to make it look like she's just spotted her best friend from college she hasn't seen for 20 years?

Every. Single. Time.

Catherine greets new people enthusiastically and warmly, but not like she's bouncing off her feet and about to go running over to meet them?

Reminds me of Clueless when Cher tells her socially awkward sidekick in order to look popular to act like she's having **THE BEST TIME**. Reckon Meg overdosed on that film in her youth, probably wore out the VHS tape...

• Haha
  • Heart
I think there's something brewing. All this positive press? Feels like they're building them up to drop them from a massive height.

Reactions: 37
No ball gown for the pulsating vein tonight according to the itinerary. Hold onto your hats tattlers cos tomorrow she’ll be offering tips on how not to sell jam and how to successfully duck up everything she turns her attention to.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
My beloved Tattlers…be of good cheer. Let my cynicism comfort you. There isn’t a politician drawing breath on this planet…that isn’t in the game for himself. Every person around that table is looking, expecting, softly demanding…that the Markles deliver some sort of financial windfall..They don’t give a rats ass that the Great She Ostrich claims to be 43% Nigerian.

Show us the money!

They gave them the Netflix footage they desperately needed. . Now…something will be expected in return.

The games in 2028? Four years away. Hmmm…Governments can change in a heartbeat.

And if that is promised…what do they have to sell on the next trip to the next country?

This is like everything they do…big splash into shallow water.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What is he doing? Is he sniffing it, kissing it or looking for the artist’s signature so he can flog it on e bay? He is weird and creepy In equal measure.

Whispering sweet nothings to his mother 😂

I might be wrong on this and my husband is golfing, so I cannot do a test.

Can you actually SEE yourself in someone’s eye? Meghan has dark brown eyes…in what part of the eye…is Lilibet seeing this reflection of herself?

Or is this 3 yr old waxing poetic?

The stuff the GSO comes up with…never disappoints.

I see myself in the Pup's eyes sometimes, but only if I look close, and he has big beautiful eyes, not mean and possibly myopic narrow ones like Smegsy's. Sometimes I try to see what he sees 🤷

I am not sure if it's a mask slip, more a case of trying to stop her teeth falling out??

Mask slip. Her head went down and she looked annoyed - she hates it when she has to share the limelight, and here she's being forced to do it with Sparry, and even worse, she knows she's getting any attention only due to him. Then she did the tongue thing, then pasted back the grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.