Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure if it's a mask slip, more a case of trying to stop her teeth falling out??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Honestly, this is "head in handbag" level of toe curling cringe.

The sunglasses on hello, the unsuitable evening gown, the awkward dancing, the gritted teeth recieving of a tea set. And the best part BY FAR.... the wholly unimpressed, side eyeing, non waving (even when told to) school kids.

All we need now is a clip of them petting an exotic animal that suddenly comes round from it's tranquilizers and savages one of them. So far I am loving this tour. Hours of entertainment.
And it's only the first day!

Makes you appreciate the staff at the FCDO, the High Commissions and the Embassies a lot more. How hard they must work on proper Royal tours to keep things professional and running smoothly.

Imagine one of them "doing a Beth". Would never happen.

Frankly, some of the optics so far have been worse than what the Cambridges were accused of in the Caribbean.

But there won't be any outrage from the Usual Suspects at the BBC and among the RR.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Let's hear from a Nigerian that's also a anti-Royalist...

Smeg you are DONE and no one wants your jam. Or your ugly vein.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And it's only the first day!

Makes you appreciate the staff at the FCDO, the High Commissions and the Embassies a lot more. How hard they must work on proper Royal tours to keep things professional and running smoothly.

Imagine one of them "doing a Beth". Would never happen.

Frankly, some of the optics so far have been worse than what the Cambridges were accused of in the Caribbean.

But there won't be any outrage from the Usual Suspects at the BBC and among the RR.
Yes, they can slag off the "men in grey suits" all they like but they certainly know how to run a smooth, professional royal operation. They would have never ended up in the cheap seats in a ball gown in Jamaica, or having mad Beth running around making a fuss and creating a diplomatic incident if they were still royal. Extremely amateur is the kindest thing I can say. Lacking all class and polish.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry I am done. This was announced with their HRH titles and a tiny retration. A late nowt to do with us quietly uttered by one person.

This is a royal tour. Half in half out merching and being paid.

Schools etc have duck all to do with the next Invictus.

Charles has given them exactly what they wanted.

I am done with the monarchy. duck off Charles. He is no longer my king.
This is sad, and @cjguk 's post too. Sad because our Queen has been gone not even for 2 years and her absence has shown starkly how a fish rots from its head. The Queen was genuinely ill but she bore it with fortitude without hundreds of sycophantic press articles. So is Catherine genuinely ill.

For me the nearly last straw was the almost universal praise for our King avoiding his son this time over. Unbelievably this was seen as "showing contempt" for Harald, when the reality is that it's we plebs who are held in contempt and our appeals for the Stoats to be cut off are ignored. This stonewalling of the public is somehow seen as noble, and legitimate questions demonised.

I suppose the theory is that if TPTB keep repeating the same lies, we'll believe them. Wear us down. Sometimes it all seems a waste of time, the fretting, I agree. I hope you'll stay on the thread @Xales and Northern Lad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Perhaps there is something in the cocaine rumor, I've heard excess use can make the veins protrude in your head, explains the weight loss and new teeth every 5 minutes!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.