Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is noticeable that they haven't posted a birthday photo of Archie since his 2nd birthday and that they never post any pictures of the children anymore as before they would always post something but nowadays they don't release anything and the last time we saw a picture of Archie and Lili together was the 2021 Christmas Card.
Probably because it is easier to photoshop/swap babies for photos and dress them up than it is for 5 year old kids. By 5, kids' facial features become more prominent and harder to fake each time :ROFLMAO: 🤭 :unsure:
---

It was only last week the press said they would meet because they both have schedules 2 miles apart that both finish at 6pm so they have the evening free. A dad can find time to see his son if he really wanted.
The press like to get clicks from us for both sides of the coin.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Bookworm. 'Why is H denied again and again'.

Bookie wonders if there is something bigger going on, other than RF feud as to why in the hundreds of rooms in RF residences, that H is denied access to stay

Reactions: 27
Looks like he’s been werewolfed 🤣🤣🤣 for the love of all that is holy if you don’t know what that is, you don’t need to know - stay away from urban dictionary!!!
I looked it up...wish I hadn't...but seriously, WHO DOES THAT?! Who even comes up with that idea?! :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So KC is too busy to see Harry.
But I bet if William phoned up and said Louis misses you and really wants to see you, KC would find a spot in his diary. And make sure his favourite cakes were available!
This has been on my mind a bit today- I was 😲 when I saw the statement - no visit with KC3 for the ginger cnut darling boy….
When I was at Uni my dad had cancer ( we were in different countries ) if he had refused to see me when I came home on break I honestly think I would have cried myself to death😢
I wonder if Hazza has any remorse- is it hitting home that he has desperately upset his dad ? I know for sure I wouldn’t be on a stage spouting shite if my cancer struck dad refused to see me…

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Has that springtime bombshell promised by Lady C landed yet?

Did I miss it?
I wish she would just drop it out there if there is anything. I thought she was going to drop something mega big but we are still waiting and it never comes.

This has been on my mind a bit today- I was 😲 when I saw the statement - no visit with KC3 for the ginger cnut darling boy….
When I was at Uni my dad had cancer ( we were in different countries ) if he had refused to see me when I came home on break I honestly think I would have cried myself to death😢
I wonder if Hazza has any remorse- is it hitting home that he has desperately upset his dad ? I know for sure I wouldn’t be on a stage spouting shite if my cancer struck dad refused to see me…
Charles needs to guard his energy and health now. His diary is hopefully being managed so that he doesn't get too tired or stressed. Maybe he's finally realised that giving Harry facetime is just going to zap his energy and headspace.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The Royal Rogue. H arrived today in Central London and noone cared!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Will Johnny Mercer join Haz tomorrow or does he have other stuff to deal with?

Is Johnny Mercer on the Tattle bleep list?

If not he should be for rolling over and purring at £26m spunked on the proposed venue for Harold's vanity project that now transpires to have a totally upstanding rival.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So KC is too busy to see Harry.
But I bet if William phoned up and said Louis misses you and really wants to see you, KC would find a spot in his diary. And make sure his favourite cakes were available!
He absolutely would! And William would do the same thing for the King. Sadly, Harry wouldn't unless he was going to get something out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All those articles about a meeting between the two…were pressure tactics churned out over and over..by H&M’s PR.. to force KC to agree to a meeting. Another form of bullying. I am delighted and relieved that KC is having NONE of it.

Stupid woman…she can’t even get half of her 50 best friend ‘influencers’ to pimp her jam on Instagram…but she thinks she can force KC to do her bidding.

My opinion, of course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Bookie wonders if there is something bigger going on, other than RF feud as to why in the hundreds of rooms in RF residences, that H is denied access to stay

Dear Bookworm,
stating the bloody obvious here but - he can't be trusted. Thats why he keeps being denied access.
Let him inside a royal home and he can snoop around, plant listening devices and cameras, take photos, blab to the press and lie.

Letting him near any of the RF or their homes would give him fresh subject matter to lie about and twist.

Denying him access means he only has old info that everyone already knows.

Harry&Meghan #441 - Access no areas.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

“Something else going on?“

*Apart from his disseminating his treacherous bile, his twisted narrative in the allegedly highest selling biographical book in history?
*Apart from him and his wife advancing traitorous, self-serving propaganda in an atrocious Oprah interview, a so-called docuseries, two Scobie books and dozens of sycophantic articles, all of which abused his sibling, his father and stepmother thereby threatening the monarchy and which destroyed the Queen’s life?
*Apart from the crass monetising of their royal association and titles with tawdry activities?
*Apart from threatening the Crown by taking it to court?
*Apart from using every visit home as an opportunity to gather information?

The man is so deluded he thinks his long dead mother communes with an American former C Grade actress ffs.

Theres only one government building I’d let him stay in and that’s Wormwood Scrubs. Certainly wouldn’t let him and his unvetted, motley crew of celeb bodyguards near a palace.
IMG_1479.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
*Pops head round door to see if totally unexpected pap walk photo has been published yet*

Anything? No?

Maybe later then :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

*Apart from his disseminating his treacherous bile, his twisted narrative in the allegedly highest selling biographical book in history?
*Apart from him and his wife advancing traitorous, self-serving propaganda in an atrocious Oprah interview, a so-called docuseries, two Scobie books and dozens of sycophantic articles, all of which abused his sibling, his father and stepmother thereby threatening the monarchy and which destroyed the Queen’s life?
*Apart from the crass monetising of their royal association and titles with tawdry activities?

The man is so deluded he thinks his long dead mother communes with an American former C Grade actress ffs.

Theres only one government building I’d let him stay in and that’s Wormwood Scrubs. Certainly wouldn’t let him and his unvetted, motley crew of celeb bodyguards near a palace.
View attachment 2921605
The hand! ahahahaha AI is creepy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2921605
Send him to the tower! :ROFLMAO:

1000002939.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Absolutely. I’d have walked over coals to see my dad and vice versa. This is more than likely a sign of Harry’s ostracisation. There is zero chance KC’s schedule was that intense he’d be unable to squeeze H in, no way.
In my opinion, There are only two options:

1): As above
2): King Charles refuses to meet him without Queen Camilla and/or private secretaries to record officially and Harry refuses these terms.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.