Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why oh WHY are the BBC so determined to have the Twunts taking over the RF? Do they think they’ll reverse Brexit or something?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The Sun YouTube channel had Jack Poface Royston on blathering about how the Cunts need to do more faux Royale tours in Umerica. Matt Wilkinson wasn't really interested but the fact that they'd give the sycophant a platform pisses me off. Matt, get in the bleeping bin!!

No surprise about the beads; they'll come in handy.
View attachment 2927576

The vein needs it's own postcode. I wonder if it needs a separate makeup artist? The vein probably has a long list of demands. The claw and bunion like to fight over the catering riders, good luck there.
View attachment 2927585
That vein is definitely moving! In previous pics, it was almost in a straight line from hairline to top of brows. Now it's veering to the left

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just like the Daily Mail. Problem is, as the grifters know, trouble, division & drama is good for business 😡
View attachment 2927562

Oh come on, DM!

I know you're desperate for the clicks and the comments but there's only one brother on a Royal tour.

William doesn't need any sort of 'rock star' welcome. He's the future King, riding high in the polls while his 'rock star' brother languishes near the bottom. And if you've got the balls you might want to compare the respective crowd numbers kettled into a designated area outside St Paul's on Wednesday (in the heart of London in tourist season) versus Newquay yesterday (small town in Cornwall) and St Marys today ( even smaller town on island off Cornish coast).

I think Cornwall won.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh come on, DM!

I know you're desperate for the clicks and the comments but there's only one brother on a Royal tour.

William doesn't need any sort of 'rock star' welcome. He's the future King, riding high in the polls while his 'rock star' brother languishes near the bottom. And if you've got the balls you might want to compare the respective crowd numbers kettled into a designated area outside St Paul's on Wednesday (in the heart of London in tourist season) versus Newquay yesterday (small town in Cornwall) and St Marys today ( even smaller town on island off Cornish coast).

I think Cornwall won.
It’s not even a contest is it ? William is the next king and oozes charismatic king to be vibes. Ginger exudes unemployed thick as mince sweaty bitterness .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This is totally inappropriate and cringeworthy. I mean what does this have to do with Invictus.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Thread title surely
Wth are bbc doing with feckin rolling coverage like its a royal tour??
That is what I want to know! I saw this on BBC America this morning.
---
Kate is 'doing well' after her cancer diagnosis, Prince William reveals as he talks about family du… # via https://android.com
---
Thank God ❤
---

Fabulous work thank you
@Scotchmist
As much as I would like to believe this, I don't.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It’s not even a contest is it ? William is the next king and oozes charismatic king to be vibes. Ginger exudes unemployed thick as mince sweaty bitterness .
You forgot 'repulsive'. :p

I mean, even during the height of the Royals' inbreeding phase I don't think they ever produced something quite as "lustworthy" as this.

Screenshot_20240510-195545_kindlephoto-558097293.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Not only is her story about Lili completely improbably from a developmental point of view (source: raised 4 kids and involved in the raising of 14 nieces and nephews plus an MS in Education) but the story is about HER not Lili.

ETA: Oh, and to burnish my credentials - 12 great-nieces and nephews and 3 grandkids, many of whom are around this age. This story is total bollocks)
Blimey doesn’t your family own a tv? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks @LadyMuck :coronation:
Laura Poirot
Laura Poirot has been digging, and it seems the Ho's birth certificate and birth details are fake. Laura went through it all at length. The birth dates of both Ho parents don't add up, the hospital details don't add up, the doctor's details (described variously as a gynaecologist and Ob.gyn) don't add up, the Ob.gyn Malverse Martin appears to have been sued by someone for malpractice, his hospital work address doesn't tally with that given on the Ho's birth certificate - confirmation of which was not properly signed. Not his signature and not his address. All very murky. Was all this done to hide the Ho's real date of birth?
Why would they hide her date of birth? If Laura's right, this won't have been done at the time she was born but will have been done when she became involved with Harald. I wonder who did it?
Neil Sean
On the Ho's brief tenure as guest editor of Vogue. The Ho needed our Late Queen's permission and secured it, and when the iconic women were pictured on the front cover our Late Queen thought she would be among them, naturally as she should have been. Those around her thought so too, but when the magazine came out she wasn't.
It seems the Ho secured permission from HM under false pretences. Not that HM needed to be there, but she was hurt by the lack of courtesy and kindness.
BookWorm
Comments on the Nigerian tour not positive at all, and the people in general are not happy about the visit. So much money spent on a "private" visit when the Nigerian Veterans are in need. It's all about the Sussexes, and the Ho will give a speech on Women and Leadership. They're staying at the Hilton in Abuja, and various visits are planned.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh where, oh where has she gone - let go of his hand and left him on his own for a little bit?
Is she getting changed into another outfit for the evening ?
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly, this is "head in handbag" level of toe curling cringe.

The sunglasses on hello, the unsuitable evening gown, the awkward dancing, the gritted teeth recieving of a tea set. And the best part BY FAR.... the wholly unimpressed, side eyeing, non waving (even when told to) school kids.

All we need now is a clip of them petting an exotic animal that suddenly comes round from it's tranquilizers and savages one of them. So far I am loving this tour. Hours of entertainment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.