Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC 6 o'clock news seem to think the thundercunts are on an official royal tour.
The POW in Cornwall got a quick mention of less than 2 minutes. They got over 5 minutes 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yes, and the BBC also said Meg was 43%Nigerian. Don't journalists fact check or use common sense any more?

Itinerary for those interested.

Screenshot_20240510_183349_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Well. The Vein of Satan is back. So I've made a very amateur montage. It is quite extraordinary that even from super far away the Vein of Satan is super visible. The montage includes a bit of CokeShnoze Mr Handsome Harry... just to keep us all on the right track for bikini season. And a few VPL images for good measure. And that outfit was 2 feet too long for her. That she didn't trip or, more likely, demand to be carried as a Nigerian princess is mind-boggling

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
BBC 6 o'clock news seem to think the thundercunts are on an official royal tour.
The POW in Cornwall got a quick mention of less than 2 minutes. They got over 5 minutes 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I just watched it. I feel sick. The cunts are openly trolling The Royal Family, Great Britain and The Commonwealth. Undoing years of good work. Sullying our nation with their grifting bullshit tour. I thought there were rules about the BBC advertising stuff, by showing The Cunts on Tour they are effectively advertising a pair of grifting scumbags and their 'brand' (laughable though it is). The whole thing has ruined my Friday. They are truly evil people.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Well. The Vein of Satan is back. So I've made a very amateur montage. It is quite extraordinary that even from super far away the Vein of Satan is super visible. The montage includes a bit of CokeShnoze Mr Handsome Harry... just to keep us all on the right track for bikini season. And a few VPL images for good measure. And that outfit was 2 feet too long for her. That she didn't trip or, more likely, demand to be carried as a Nigerian princess is mind-boggling
They really are one of the ugliest and most repulsive couples I've ever seen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I wonder how much the broke gov't of Nigeria is paying them, maybe from money they got from China or Russia with their well-known ties? China's making inroads into Africa with lots of loans...

They so desperately still want to be royal and have everyone pick up the tab. Sadly this will make people think they're legitimate soft power ambassadors as royal tours are for. Doubt anyone could have stopped them since this is still in a 'private' capacity with their 'charity'. The government and BRF has far bigger problems than these two morons cosplaying for a few days.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20240510-190052_kindlephoto-555144105.png

Is that Beth moving the soldiers away? Imagine if a female staff member of the Waleses was doing that. We'd never hear the end of it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The little kids in that school would have run towards Catherine or William but no surprise that none of them even looked at the harkles, despite their happy clapping

Reactions: 34
Stinging swipe?

Claims?

And it bloody is 'unofficial'.

FFS, Express, it's the British High Commissioner clarifying that the Harkles are not representing the UK.

Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and @Chita

The British High Commissioner said....

"But they are visiting in a private capacity, not an official one. So, the British High Commission is not involved in arranging or facilitating their programme. They are not representing the work of His Majesty's Government on this visit."

Carefully worded. Nobody has suggested they are representing "the work of the UK Government", have they? What work? Palm oil?
And that's not where the problem is, which is that they look as though they're representing the Monarchy on a "royal" tour, not Rishi Sunak.
When royals go on tour they are representing the Monarchy. If it's trade or government matters they send ministers or officials. I don't think they blur the lines but could be wrong.

Of course instead of this impotent squeak we should have had an unequivocal statement from Chuck that the Sussexes do not represent the Monarchy.
Not got his man to say they "don't represent the government".
Of course the Sussexes don't represent the UK Government. They really think we are stupid.
Weasels all.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The main problem (for them) is that Nigeria's President is not a popular one and has been accused of doctoring the elections. Not to mention, the Nigerian military has a long history of human rights abuses.

So they just look like they are befriending a mini Robert Mugabe.

Just sit, relax and laugh. I promise you, this will bite them in the ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I just watched it. I feel sick. The cunts are openly trolling The Royal Family, Great Britain and The Commonwealth. Undoing years of good work. Sullying our nation with their grifting bullshit tour. I thought there were rules about the BBC advertising stuff, by showing The Cunts on Tour they are effectively advertising a pair of grifting scumbags and their 'brand' (laughable though it is). The whole thing has ruined my Friday. They are truly evil people.
The papers have a tendency to say “ nice things” to provoke a reaction from others then they print the criticism

Reactions: 29
Is that Beth moving the soldiers away? Imagine if a female staff member of the Waleses was doing that. We'd never hear the end of it.

That is indeed Beth moving the soldiers away she has absolutely no right to do that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Bloody hell Tattlers. We didn't think the first outfit would be quite so bad. And why couldn't Hanzohair have put her Cuprinol on those hard to reach places? Anyway, as usual, they looked utterly thrilled with themselves and the onlookers appear to be anything but. I'd have had a "tummy ache" if they'd been visiting my school today 🤣 Happy Friday everyone, let the Clown Bus Privacy Tour continue to provide outfits from Satan's Ateliers.xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Just like the Daily Mail. Problem is, as the grifters know, trouble, division & drama is good for business 😡
Screenshot_20240510-183251.png

• Angry
  • Sick
I am glad to see the Nigerians are not happy with Beth for doing this as it was completely inappropriate and rude of her to shoo them away when they did nothing wrong. You don't upset and disrespect Nigerian soldiers and dignitaries Beth.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Holy tit, impressive work but that has given me nightmares!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I like it’s new name “vein of Satan” 😜

I wonder if it’s where she injects the adrenochrome

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh my god 😲
Come you clever people, make those memes happen 😂
Screenshot_20240510-191611.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.