Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well. The Vein of Satan is back. So I've made a very amateur montage. It is quite extraordinary that even from super far away the Vein of Satan is super visible. The montage includes a bit of CokeShnoze Mr Handsome Harry... just to keep us all on the right track for bikini season. And a few VPL images for good measure. And that outfit was 2 feet too long for her. That she didn't trip or, more likely, demand to be carried as a Nigerian princess is mind-boggling
Yet another picture where she looks like she's got a toddler!

Edit: That should be todger but toddler seems appropriate 😂

Screenshot_20240510_191756_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
BBC 6 o'clock news seem to think the thundercunts are on an official royal tour.
The POW in Cornwall got a quick mention of less than 2 minutes. They got over 5 minutes 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I also noticed they’ve been offloading Spare to all and sundry, one wee girl was gushing over Smeg, saying how much she’d done for the world - I’m thinking who the hell brainwashed that kid and exactly what has that stupid woman done anywhere that isn’t an embarrassment. Again I think the media is playing us all. I just keep thinking are people that gullible??? but they must be because some of the crap people come out with never ceases to amaze me 😡😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
That is indeed Beth moving the soldiers away she has absolutely no right to do that.
One of the many many reasons, I would say that the men in the gray suits and the royal family are glad that they are gone.

Obviously if they were still working on behalf of the royal family, they would be given the correct protocol to follow.
But they would still think they knew better, and cause offence everywhere they went.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
This Fake Royal Tour is a lot like the jam though…a lot of hoopla…nothing to sell.

I guess they can continue to swan around the world for awhile using the Games as bait, but… think about it… they haven’t much to deliver. One winner.

And that leaves a lot of losers…soon to catch on.

If Nigeria does not get the Games, and there’s only a cheap Archewell donation to show out of this …the leaders of these countries can only be fooled for so long. They will soon realize that they are being USED. They also..are in this FOR THEMSELVES. It will soon become obvious which side was the only side that got any benefit.

This is NOT a royal tour with all the weight, goodies, potential and gravitas that it portends. A REAL RF visit offers a huge, huge difference in so many opportunities.

H&M have no influence in the UK or the US. They have only one Trick pony and one only.

Those generals in Nigeria have a better chance of an audience with the King than Harry. There is no UK leverage and therefore NO viable longevity in this clown show. I think the powers that be realize that. H&M as they say in Texas, are ‘all hat and no cattle.”

Say, how’s that movie doing…how did the H&M visit work out for THAT enterprise?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Most people I know adore them and believe every whinge and grievance. Loved their book and Oprah. After all Harry’s mum was murdered by the BRF, as so many Americans believe. I believe Harry thinks this too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The Sun YouTube channel had Jack Poface Royston on blathering about how the Cunts need to do more faux Royale tours in Umerica. Matt Wilkinson wasn't really interested but the fact that they'd give the sycophant a platform pisses me off. Matt, get in the bleeping bin!!

No surprise about the beads; they'll come in handy.
Screenshot_20240510-090800.png

The vein needs it's own postcode. I wonder if it needs a separate makeup artist? The vein probably has a long list of demands. The claw and bunion like to fight over the catering riders, good luck there.
Screenshot_20240510-112248.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Whyfore has she caterpillared her eyebrows so? Aside from the taking-over-her-face, they positively do not suit her.

"I AM SO DELIGHTED TO RECEIVE THIS, THANK YOU 😐"

Yet more lies from Meghan as there is no way that Lili said "Mama, I see me in you".
Excuse you, at the same age Archie had written his PhD thesis on the difference between crocodiles and alligators. Their children are the SMARTEST children that have ever existed, dontcha know?

She still can’t clap in time and his speech 😬
Absolute bollocks
The dress needs to be shortened, Megsy, this is why you should try things on BEFORE you don them two seconds before being in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have they brought their children with them, though?! Surely they'd have enjoyed dancing with the local school children?

You'd think Megzy would want to show the kidz her new "home." :unsure:

Oh and three cheers for KCIII for distancing the RF far, far away from this shitshow. Well done, sire. Well done.
The King has distanced the government from it, not the Monarchy. It will have been Chuck who arranged for this statement for Montgomery the Nigerian British High Commissioner to release to the press, and there's nothing in it to say the Stoats are not representing the Monarchy, just that they are not representing the government.

Like everything else they say, it's meaningless and designed to make us think otherwise. Like the guff about the "only working royals being Counsellors of State" new rule. B.S..
They think we are stupid.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Most people I know adore them and believe every whinge and grievance. Loved their book and Oprah. After all Harry’s mum was murdered by the BRF, as so many Americans believe. I believe Harry thinks this too.
There are plenty of them out there. I'm stuck with a few in my husband's family. Including the MiL. Thank the Lord they're thousands of miles away.

That's why I love our Americans on this thread. You keep me sane!

Talking of threads, for those on X there's a lot of delusion on this thread. Laughable. No wonder people think Smeg could be Kween. :rolleyes:

Screenshot:

Screenshot_20240510-192734_kindlephoto-556405986.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well. The Vein of Satan is back. So I've made a very amateur montage. It is quite extraordinary that even from super far away the Vein of Satan is super visible. The montage includes a bit of CokeShnoze Mr Handsome Harry... just to keep us all on the right track for bikini season. And a few VPL images for good measure. And that outfit was 2 feet too long for her. That she didn't trip or, more likely, demand to be carried as a Nigerian princess is mind-boggling
In this picture it looks like her wig is slipping too far back and she's trying to adjust it. What a sorry mess she is.

1715365968127.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She still can’t clap in time and his speech 😬
Absolute bollocks
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

5BBi.gif

Some of us remember the last time we laughed at her weird twitching dancing and we were subjected to even more videos of her "dancing"

*Curls up in corner rocking back and forth - go to your happy place @Thalia*

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.