Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks fun! šŸ˜

And a good reminder that I have to wash and dry my moulds before I sleep tonight šŸ˜‚ Life of an actual creator/entrepreneur šŸ˜‚ Could Smegs ever? Totally a rhetorical question šŸ˜‰

Are we sure he even has a Coronation medal?

He showed up and left shortly after. Did they even have time to present him with one?

Most likely if he bought a fake kiddie one from a gift shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am not sure how the Royal inheritance work.
Monarch to monarch bequests are free of IHT hence the next one in line scores the lot then gets to decide who qualifies for a bung. Stuffing the loot into trusts for extras (like Harold) is apparently also a major factor.

Going back to the medals - every time I think Just Call Me Harry has bottomed he finds a new trapdoor.

Someone needs to tell him piggybacking on Gan-Gan's parties is derisory.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I think the rumours that WME left the ILBW may be true: they announced a year ago a one year contract, then last week they announced a new PR team. Also, the whole nonsense of so many too early announcements in the last month: ARO, the Jam, the shows that still don't exist. I think they may be flying solo now. And if it was a disaster when they had professionals we can only bet things are going to turn so much more fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I know, but I could understand if he had gotten ill etc, but it just seemed a bit over the top to say he's returning to work. He's been to a few outings recently.
Maybe it's just me lol
It could be because the Daily Beast put out a story insinuating it's terminal and he won't last much longer. TMZ also posted about it last night. This could be their way of saying the story was bullshit without actually commenting on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ harrys got in on the act , now.....

New Harry's SEEDLESS jam....... dirt- cheap

šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

0_LEC_ESLEjam2140622.jpg

statler-and-waldorf-muppet-show.gif

Screenshot_20240426_215851_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_215918_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
While I'm happy Charles is better, I was hoping the announcement was for Catherine.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

It makes me angry knowing how much Meghan was given when she married Harry: the wedding, the dress with 500 hours of embroidery effort put into her veil, etc, and she's such an ungrateful narc... she will NEVER be happy enough to satisfy her narc soul and everyone has to suffer along for the ride. When her mask slips she looks evil, imo.

I can imagine Catherine and William could tell very quickly when they first met her that they were in for a terrible terrible time. :(

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I feel like there are two equally fabulous thread title suggestions this time..what to do? šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It makes me angry knowing how much Meghan was given when she married Harry: the wedding, the dress with 500 hours of embroidery effort put into her veil, etc, and she's such an ungrateful narc... she will NEVER be happy enough to satisfy her narc soul and everyone has to suffer along for the ride. When her mask slips she looks evil, imo.

I can imagine Catherine and William could tell very quickly when they first met her that they were in for a terrible terrible time. :(
I was married just before my 21st birthday. I had things borrowed to wear with my dress that I didn't see until just a couple of weeks prior to the wedding. I was thrilled to have them and they worked out perfectly. I don't think that my 21 year old self would have been that different had I been 37 when getting married. I would have been thrilled to be joining a historic family, married in a historic place and being treated like a princess even before I was a princess. I would have accepted all help as I did when I was 21 and still dealing with school and exams. It was an Aunt by marriage who sourced my mantilla from a girl who had married her nephew. The florist was suggested by the daughter of close family friends, and she also lent me her petticoat for my dress. The close family friends were in the printing business and had access to the printer of Tiffany engraved invitations, so I was able to order them at cost.
How this woman possessed an ego that surpassed all common sense is something I will never understand. The resources of BP courtiers are probably endless. They can put on huge events flawlessly and endlessly. Meghan was just stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
TRG not happy!
I donā€™t think anyone in the US is ā€˜askingā€™ Harold to do anything. I think he believes he acting in his capacity of Lord of the Invictus Gamesā€¦or whatever he imagines himself to be. Wearing his participation ribbonsā€¦ā€I was at the partyā€™ medals.

They are increasing looking more and more desperate. Once they were positioned to meet Kings, Queens, heads of State. Now they are begging actresses, the Real Housewives of Anyplace and Instagram ā€˜influencersā€™ to plug her jam.

Even Fergie never had anyone pimping her Helicopter booksā€¦writhing in the grass in ecstasy. It is stupid.

Is this what the two of them aspired toā€¦ā€™escapedā€™ to? Every few months, itā€™s some other money-making scheme, like the landlord is pressing them for the rent. ā€˜I CAN WRITE CHILDREN'S BOOKSā€¦I CAN DO VOICE-OVERSā€¦I AM FAB AT PODCASTSā€¦I CAN REPRESENT YOUR BRANDā€¦I CAN COOKā€¦I HAVE FRIENDS!!!!! Pushing themselves forward constantly.

The people who buy exotic and uber-expensive foodstuffsā€¦know full well that she is ripping off someoneā€™s elseā€™s idea. Everything she makes will be compared mercilessly.

A show watching her ā€˜fake cookā€™, tittering with ā€˜fake friendsā€™, set in a ā€˜fake houseā€™ not her ownā€¦maybe some Woke hectoring here and thereā€¦what a concept. Hopefully the Sugars are more real bodies than botsā€¦.because she will desperately need themā€¦.and their expendable cash.

That quote that ARO is poised ā€˜to makeā€™ millions. Maybe before expenses. My guess is that her insecurity will glam everything up to the point that the whole project ends up in the hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What do you, and anyone else, think will have to happen for them to unleash the flat packs?
Lose their titles
---
Can anyone decide what number this is, so I can add her to the Wiki?

ETA I've gone for 15, but I'm not entirely sure!
18?
---
Can anyone decide what number this is, so I can add her to the Wiki?

ETA I've gone for 15, but I'm not entirely sure!
18?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.