Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no massive fan of Angela Levin, but she seems to mean-well and I don't think she's a particularly horrid person. However, I've just seen a clip of that absolute tool 'JJ' someone, on TalkTV, being really disrespectful and unpleasant to her. He called her a 'troll' ... yeah, he should know --talk about projection. What an absolute bleeping talent-vacuum that twit is, he's got an underbite Meghan would be proud of.

Of the times I've had the misfortune to hear his drivel it's clear to me he hasn't been blessed in the brains department. Comes across as a right superficial needy bleep whose never had an original thought in his head. I know his type, likes to bully old women ... pick on someone your own size mate, you pathetic creep. Good for Angela for just hanging-up the call. I hope he gets some complaints from Ofcom, the thick bleeping prick. Makes me so bloody angry, Angela is probably the same age as my Mum and if he spoke to her like that he'd get a knock on his door from me I can assure you. Still, thre is one saving grace ... he's ugly as bleeping sin. That underbite! Waaaaagh!!!

I think Talk have let him go.
I hope so.
Dreadful attitude.

I know I take the pee out of Angela but, good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
According to Neil Sean 2 people rejected the jam and sent it back. I'm not going to bother linking the video because that's all he says and he doesn't say who they were.
I know @Cinnamon.girl likes to see a glimpse of Sean 😉 but there's no other information from him.

Who do we think rejected the jam?
Maybe Michelle Obama 🫠🤔
My money is on Jar21

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm no massive fan of Angela Levin, but she seems to mean-well and I don't think she's a particularly horrid person. However, I've just seen a clip of that absolute tool 'JJ' someone, on TalkTV, being really disrespectful and unpleasant to her. He called her a 'troll' ... yeah, he should know --talk about projection. What an absolute bleeping talent-vacuum that twit is, he's got an underbite Meghan would be proud of.

Of the times I've had the misfortune to hear his drivel it's clear to me he hasn't been blessed in the brains department. Comes across as a right superficial needy bleep whose never had an original thought in his head. I know his type, likes to bully old women ... pick on someone your own size mate, you pathetic creep. Good for Angela for just hanging-up the call. I hope he gets some complaints from Ofcom, the thick bleeping prick. Makes me so bloody angry, Angela is probably the same age as my Mum and if he spoke to her like that he'd get a knock on his door from me I can assure you. Still, thre is one saving grace ... he's ugly as bleeping sin. That underbite! Waaaaagh!!!
Yes I agree Angela isn't perfect and spouts a fair bit of nonsense but she's not horrible. JJ on the other hand is a rude bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The Art of the Markle Deal.

You give me contract and pay me millions.
I do bugger all.
As the contract is coming to an end, I have a flurry of activity that makes it look like I haven't been doing bugger all.
In return I offer you a 5% share in a jam company that has a turnover of less than bugger all.
When you don't renew the contract, I blame you for not helping me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
After the wedding in 2018, the ILBW could have had the world at her feet. People liked her and her husband, waited to see where she was going, stood behind the causes she supported. Her first year within TRF her wardrobe cost more than Catherine's and Camilla's and Charles paid for it. They were offered a big house in a privileged estate that they renovated as they wished and the tax payers paid for it. Still, when doing a pap walk in a country with far less privilege people than the ILBW she claimed "she should get paid for doing that".

Nothing was enough. So she threw a tantrum, "sobbing on the floor", and convinced her dimwit that Americans would love them, would PAY them the billions she thought she was worth it. By then, all they did was front page material. They had the world's eyes on them and the power to actually make a difference with it. But they didn't.

Now they are a joke. They get the headlines by saying nasty things about those who fed them for so long, but even those headlines now come out with remarkable skepticism. Except for the ones who put their egos on the line for the duo - the Omids, the Tessas, and the likes of it - the ones who use them for an agenda - the shouty, the bouzy -and the ones who play their game of favour to favour friendship - Melissa and Calling - no one cares what they think. Their power, their star power is gone. They stand for nothing but themselves in a victim narrative that is so widespread, that has so many milking from it, that two very privileged dimwits with a Royal title and a pampered existence can only be ridiculed over it.

So the King's jam is sold out, the King just announces his comeback, Louis has a new photo - all the front pages are theirs. The Harkles? A humorous article on the entertainment news, side by side with Love Islands latest botox and BGT next big promises.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Isn't the other difference that Gwyneth has things to sell...

And that Gwyneth first established herself as a star, someone who's bankable and who can actually drive the market. She built relationships with all the right people, the exact reputation that would work with a lifestyle brand, and only then started the newsletter (minimum investment) that she grew into a business selling physical products.

Maybe the ship has sailed when it comes to Smegs and Hollywood, or maybe it can only get worse from here on so she wanted to cash in on whatever goodwill she has left before it's gone, but Smegs should have launched her Tig 2.0 first. The market is too saturated and the global economy too uncertain to take massive risks, even with someone else's money (assuming someone's backing her or she's using Sparry's inheritance supposedly earmarked for the alleged Flatpacks). Patience isn't really her strong suit though.

All of Smegs and Sparry's actions just keep showing that William and Catherine were and still are really smart to wait, watch, do their research, practise and then strike when the time is right. It's not exciting, maybe there are short-term losses (e.g. their reputations for being lazy or missing out on 'trending issues') but it's really smart and enduring. Does FarkeWell still exist? 🤔

Also, Gwyneth's identity is very clear - she's an actress and a businesswoman, and also does meaningful philanthropic work. When I try to remember what Smegs says she does, all I can remember is a jumble of phrases like no one asked if I was okay, The Duchess, they were racist to me, mom, humanitarian, supermodel, do you know she does voiceovers, washing up liquid, Suits, oat coffee, etc etc. None of those phrases evokes memories of any real good work done 🤷

The fun part is, I don't particularly like Gwyneth and sometimes I actively really dislike her. So I was writing this post without bias.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

I just couldn't help myself but post this...

It's happening in such slo-mo it's almost hilarious! And damned well deserved!

🤣🤣🤣
From the above article:

"Kris Jenner was the latest celebrity to receive the jam-shaped present" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everything about the jam is an absolute joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
In the United Kingdom, those who received the medal were:[2]

• Individuals who actively contributed to the official Coronation events in Westminster Abbey and processions, and other officially recognised ceremonial Coronation events.
  • Serving members of the Armed Forces who had completed five full calendar years of service on 6 May 2023 or participated in Armed Forces Coronation events during the course of 2023.
  • Frontline emergency personnel who had been in paid service, retained or in a voluntary capacity, dealing with emergencies as part of their conditions of service, and who had completed five full calendar years of service on 6 May 2023;
  • Publicly employed prison services personnel who had completed five full calendar years of service on 6 May 2023.
  • Living individual recipients of the George Cross and of the Victoria Cross.[2]
More than 400,000 medals were awarded.[3]

Jings, it must sting Hasno that he didn’t get one😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder if they are going to get so desperate they will stoop really low and feign illness or one of the children are desperately sick just to win back some sympathy.
My mother is a narc and she does this everytime and wishing she was dead, it's a tactic they resort to.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
According to Neil Sean 2 people rejected the jam and sent it back. I'm not going to bother linking the video because that's all he says and he doesn't say who they were.
I know @Cinnamon.girl likes to see a glimpse of Sean 😉 but there's no other information from him.

Who do we think rejected the jam?
Maybe Michelle Obama 🫠🤔
I’m saying Jill Biden sent hers back with a note …… “You can stick your jam and your lemons where the sun don’t shine. The last basket of lemons you sent to me I returned, when are you going to take the hint ffs, I don’t want to be your friend!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.