Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in the jam aisle at the supermarket earlier. I sneered at the strawberry jam and chose blueberry instead. I think it's going to be a while before I want strawberry jam :ROFLMAO:
I just got home from doing my weekly Tesco shop. Mr SummerChild said we needed jam, but I gave the strawberry a swerve and bought damson.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
GOOD NEWS!

The King is to resume public duties next week, Buckingham Palace has announced, after doctors said they were pleased with the progress of his cancer treatment.

That is really good news; is that a new picture of the king and Queen

I wonder will Haz really skip his trip to London for IG ceremony
---
Blimey! Piers has lost a lot of weight....
Maybe he is on the Ozempic also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

:ROFLMAO:

One of the 'Housewives' someone called Garcelle, has got a jar.

So Chrissy, a Kardashian and now a RH.

We're not exactly in Highgrove territory, are we?

If she tries to launch in the UK, will Katie Price be getting one?

View attachment 2898904
Definitely Denise Welch (unhinged sugar that one) don’t forget Kerry Katona and every other twit influencer that thinks they’re ‘famous’ just to name a few possible recipients for thon jam-ageddon 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Again what is with the bowl of bleeping lemons Inky has gone neighbour was a complete arse all afternoon towards Me and prob will be forevermore am going to have a time out this weekend as mentally I am feeling rock bottom right now
I remember reading in the Mother magazine re contraception many years ago that Casanova swore by half a lemon

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Il Duce is genius at marketing...

1714156693803.jpeg

I was in the park today and this dog ran amok and started attacking sunbathers.
My first thought was 'I must buy jam.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Loving the new photo of Charles and Camilla. He looks SO much better than he did.

Perhaps he's had some magic jam from Montecito....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When it was said an announcement would be made at 6pm, I wondered 'oh what now'.

Glad all is OK, but I don't see why KC returning to duties was a major public announcement. It seemed a bit over the top, when it could have been said in the regular news.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
All this talk of jam is making me crave a croissant with apricot jam 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
When it was said an announcement would be made at 6pm, I wondered 'oh what now'.

Glad all is OK, but I don't see why KC returning to duties was a major public announcement. It seemed a bit over the top, when it could have been said in the regular news.
because he is the head of state/commonwealth
---
SLIPS ON STANDBY!!!!!!😁
edit
SKIPS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Interestingly I can’t find a single list that says he was a recipient. All the other Royals wiki entries say they got them but his doesn’t. :ROFLMAO:
Was it not stated at the time that only those who participated in the ceremony would receive a medal? Occupying a back seat for the duration, hidden by a feather, does not cut the mustard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
because he is the head of state/commonwealth
I know, but I could understand if he had gotten ill etc, but it just seemed a bit over the top to say he's returning to work. He's been to a few outings recently.
Maybe it's just me lol

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.