Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I just couldn't help myself but post this...

It's happening in such slo-mo it's almost hilarious! And damned well deserved!

🤣🤣🤣
She can't find a CEO! Who would want that on their CV?(after they'd left, cos everybody leaves their employ).
I swear, if there is a God of success, Smeg must have done something that really got on his tits!!!!!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

I just couldn't help myself but post this...

It's happening in such slo-mo it's almost hilarious! And damned well deserved!

🤣🤣🤣
Its like car crash in slow motion with victims along the way we can't help watching ....

The couple in the article are probably nice likable people who can relate to audience. And they have partnership with Warner/HGTV not netflix. They likely have different financial structures. Shes finished but even if someone tells her she won't accept it.
I just don't understand why shes still trying. For L.A she's over the hill. Shes millions. Why can't she just go away quietly and raise her Prince & Princess (for now) that she seems to be too embarrassed to show to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Its like car crash in slow motion with victims along the way we can't help watching ....

The couple in the article are probably nice likable people who can relate to audience. And they have partnership with Warner/HGTV not netflix. They likely have different financial structures. Shes finished but even if someone tells her she won't accept it.
I just don't understand why shes still trying. For L.A she's over the hill. Shes millions. Why can't she just go away quietly and raise her Prince & Princess (for now) that she seems to be too embarrassed to show to the world.
I took it that Netflix have seen what has been filmed so far and told her no.
She then pitched this stupid idea.
---
Oh duck off Harry...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@LadyMuck posted this in the last thread. I took one look at Rachet's jammed up face, then looked to the left and thought it said "use on a strumpet" and thought, ok that's about right.
Screenshot_20240426_182637_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was in the jam aisle at the supermarket earlier. I sneered at the strawberry jam and chose blueberry instead. I think it's going to be a while before I want strawberry jam :ROFLMAO:
I couldn’t even look at the strawberry jam when I went shopping yesterday. Bought raspberry jam instead.
I used to like Garcelle, the latest recipient of Smeg’s sludge but she has been turning into a race baiter😞

• Angry
Ring the bell... it's the Sidley Twins...

According to them, Garcelle received Jar No 18.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is why I think it’s insane that people think KC3 is secretly funding him or secretly longs for him and is plotting his return. KC3 will always love his son, but he will not enable his life
I agree...
The prodigal son returned when he was destitute, and only then was the fatted calf killed.

Reactions: 33
View attachment 2898548

And even on her Instagram...

NZ Manuka honey for the win. It is good for you, and the manuka version is extra great for intestinal problems and wound healing. Apparently. Do I mean Allegedly? I believe Scientifically... but FIENDISHLY expensive overseas, though not too bad from local NZ markets. Funny to see on influencer stuff. Meghan, you missed the boat here! Manuka would grow well in Monteshitshow CA...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm no massive fan of Angela Levin, but she seems to mean-well and I don't think she's a particularly horrid person. However, I've just seen a clip of that absolute tool 'JJ' someone, on TalkTV, being really disrespectful and unpleasant to her. He called her a 'troll' ... yeah, he should know --talk about projection. What an absolute bleeping talent-vacuum that twit is, he's got an underbite Meghan would be proud of.

Of the times I've had the misfortune to hear his drivel it's clear to me he hasn't been blessed in the brains department. Comes across as a right superficial needy bleep whose never had an original thought in his head. I know his type, likes to bully old women ... pick on someone your own size mate, you pathetic creep. Good for Angela for just hanging-up the call. I hope he gets some complaints from Ofcom, the thick bleeping prick. Makes me so bloody angry, Angela is probably the same age as my Mum and if he spoke to her like that he'd get a knock on his door from me I can assure you. Still, thre is one saving grace ... he's ugly as bleeping sin. That underbite! Waaaaagh!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I took it that Netflix have seen what has been filmed so far and told her no.
She then pitched this stupid idea.
---
The term ‘clutching at straws’ keeps springing to mind at this point in her plans ......

155DBCC9-6BC7-4EAE-A403-F066F2CF6D5A.jpeg

• Haha
According to Neil Sean 2 people rejected the jam and sent it back. I'm not going to bother linking the video because that's all he says and he doesn't say who they were.
I know @Cinnamon.girl likes to see a glimpse of Sean 😉 but there's no other information from him.

Who do we think rejected the jam?
Maybe Michelle Obama 🫠🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
NZ Manuka honey for the win. It is good for you, and the manuka version is extra great for intestinal problems and wound healing. Apparently. Do I mean Allegedly? I believe Scientifically... but FIENDISHLY expensive overseas, though not too bad from local NZ markets. Funny to see on influencer stuff. Meghan, you missed the boat here! Manuka would grow well in Monteshitshow CA...
Agree. I buy NZ Manuka honey (Egmont) and always stock up when it's on offer.

Reactions: 20
They are increasing looking more and more desperate. Once they were positioned to meet Kings, Queens, heads of State. Now they are begging actresses, the Real Housewives of Anyplace and Instagram ‘influencers’ to plug her jam.
So true.

It reminds me of the ridiculous scenario they played out where she got a message from Beyoncé. He had to play along looking suitably impressed. An idiot prince who by virtue of his birth into the royal family, had literally rubbed shoulders with famous and powerful people all his life.

And now he stands at a door, wearing medals... and she flogs jam. Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.