Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what product is next?
Bunion bhajis or monks brew..theres a little bit of harry in every bottle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I love to knit while watching Tasting History which includes a smattering of history, recipes from the past and a dash of humor, He is easy on the eyes as well, He cooks in his kitchen without a ballgown and has a natural charm she could never approach. This tidbit includes making strawberry jam which looks much better than smeagol's faux smuckers- so a tad on topic?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is valid criticism now 'cruel trolling?'

When I was a kid I was told to follow the mantra, 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me.'
Words can hurt, but the message is to grow a thick skin and rise above it.

Suddenly now, the slightest criticism is cruel trolling.
Remember when we were kids we were given strict instructions not to make fun of children or grown-ups with any sort of mental or physical disabilities?

The Palace keeps on forgetting to send us the memo.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't see any of the comments, it says there are 19 but when I click on them nada lol. Not sure why, I was interested to read what people thought.
The monitors delete them sometimes even as you're reading. Commentators give each other advice on how to avoid being deactivated, like misspelling words or breaking them up. It's definitely controlled, and sycophantic comments are allowed through - or even maybe Bot generated as some of them are too gormless for words. It seems that even the comments sections which used to be a good sounding-board have been got at too. This will put people off and is another avenue closed down that should not have been. Free speech under threat, and in being drowned in jam it's easy to lose sight of who the enemy is.

Weve only got the internet and what we write on here to try and find the truth, plus a few brave bloggers always at risk of being shut down and attacked. Reading the RF press in all the papers, all the commentators are with the approved narrative with the slight difference that it's now OK to slag off the Stoats a bit, and "the leaks" are for a reason.

I think it's shaping up to producing a revised history narrative, in which Lady C is now the latest to be involved. Jmo but that's why what she says is significant. Not because she's a responsible author with backed facts, but because she's not. Tom Bower has never been sued, as he told the truth and you can't sue someone for telling the truth. Lady C is backed by far more powerful people than any lawyer Tom Bower could get.
Just my view, and I could be barking at sticks.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This is the medal that Harold should have been wearingView attachment 2899116
Cretinous bleep would be more fitting!
---
Some good news at last ❤

Pleased but wish it was Catherine, good at his age!
---
Some good news at last ❤

Pleased but wish it was Catherine, good at his age!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I was in the jam aisle at the supermarket earlier. I sneered at the strawberry jam and chose blueberry instead. I think it's going to be a while before I want strawberry jam :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

:ROFLMAO:

One of the 'Housewives' someone called Garcelle, has got a jar.

So Chrissy, a Kardashian and now a RH.

We're not exactly in Highgrove territory, are we?

If she tries to launch in the UK, will Katie Price be getting one?

View attachment 2898904

Again what is with the bowl of bleeping lemons Inky has gone neighbour was a complete arse all afternoon towards Me and prob will be forevermore am going to have a time out this weekend as mentally I am feeling rock bottom right now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Again what is with the bowl of bleeping lemons Inky has gone neighbour was a complete arse all afternoon towards Me and prob will be forevermore am going to have a time out this weekend as mentally I am feeling rock bottom right now
@Zippy2000 You did the right thing letting Inky go

tenor.gif

To keep on topic, the thing about the bowl is that it's so basic it's lemonentry 😂😂😂
Okay, I'll fetch my coat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He forgot to wear his cycling profiency badge.
Oh I forgot, he never rode bikes in his childhood.
And didn’t he get a Most Speshul AstroNOT medal from John Travolta? Please. He looks ridiculous will those participation medals for his Grannie’s achievements. Yay. He basically went to her party and got it in a goodie bag

Why is valid criticism now 'cruel trolling?'

When I was a kid I was told to follow the mantra, 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me.'
Words can hurt, but the message is to grow a thick skin and rise above it.

Suddenly now, the slightest criticism is cruel trolling.
Unless it’s the PoW trying to put out ma family picture on Mothers Day. Then it’s open season on a cancer patient, go ahead, cruelly attack and troll at will.:sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.