Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

:ROFLMAO:

One of the 'Housewives' someone called Garcelle, has got a jar.

So Chrissy, a Kardashian and now a RH.

We're not exactly in Highgrove territory, are we?

If she tries to launch in the UK, will Katie Price be getting one?

View attachment 2898904
They have used the same bowl and flowers again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She’ll need a big chopper to tackle that ……. so that’s Haz ruled out. …..🤪

I’ll get mi coat …….
She will have hours of fun doing push ups on that but it won't be big enough for her gaping,gonhorreal,gyrating,gripper rod,rancid rathole.

Marrow Meggie's Minge meringue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She will have hours of fun doing push ups on that but it won't be big enough for her gaping,gonhorreal,gyrating,gripper rod,rancid rathole.

Marrow Meggie's Minge meringue!
She has a tattoo above her minge that reads " STAY IN LANE. USE DIPPED HEADLIGHTS" 😃😃😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Can anyone decide what number this is, so I can add her to the Wiki?

ETA I've gone for 15, but I'm not entirely sure!
If it’s 15 then the two ‘5’s are nothing like one another, that’s why I went for 18 …… and why I need to get a life instead of studying j** jar labels!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Petulant little turd !
I don't think he qualifies for the Coronation Medal. He was just a guest, took no active part before or during.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
While people are talking about Harry's medals.
I was pleased to see him wearing his Tufty Club badge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They have used the same bowl and flowers again.
Maybe that's why it's taking so long for all 50 recipients to share their exciting news. There might be 50/50 minging jars of jam, but there is only one ugly beige bowl to go round and is why the lemons are looking Ozempic in each additional post.

Alternatively, maybe it was a game of pass the parcel at Aldi/Lidl's birthday parties and those were the tit prizes that everyone had to pretend to be grateful for 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This is journalism? he is not trolled: he is criticised. Because it's ridiculous. Now anyone who criticises Hazno is a troll and anyone who criticises the ILBW is a racist. Did the Mirror staff quit and they let the kids in charge? Or is there anyone left with a brain to report facts as they are?
Thanks @Chita and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan
On the cruel trolling of the Stoat for flaunting his bits of unearned metalware, we have never ever seen a headline
"Daily Mirror Reports Princess Catherine cruelly trolled after she......." (fill in the blanks... makes a cake, goes to watch football, cuts her hair... anything).
One media set of rules for the Sussexes, another rule for the Waleses. How quick the press were to report valid hilarity at this posturing red ferret, yet they turn a blind eye to the threats against Catherine and her children.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh and nothing will ever convince me that the original name wasn’t supposed to be “American Royal Orchards” and the family preventing them from using the word “royal” ruined that. Plus “American Royal” is a huge rodeo and BBQ event and there is a Royal Orchards in Virginia
I read some comments somewhere,
ARO = Another Rip Off,
MM is an Influenza than an Influencer!
How the Mighty have fallen as people would say😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.