Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is slightly off topic, but related to Meghan.

On Saturday the funeral was held for a really outstanding and great person. The Rev. Cecil "Chip" Murray. It was held at his church, the First African Methodist Episcopal Church. Rev. Murray had the ear of every politician who has ever wanted to make it in California and on the national scene. There were many testimonials regarding the help and direction he gave over the decades and all the lives he touched in the AA community and beyond. He was a healing force during the Rodney King riots and after and helped the AA and Korean communities have a dialogue. A man like Rev, Murray probably would have been polite enough to agree to see Meghan Markle and he probably would have rolled his eyeballs when she left. She comes from LA and I can tell you that the fact that she never mentioned him in any fashion tells me what a colossal fraud she really is. Her only comment about the riots was a made up lie that she could smell the smoke and saw the ashes and her father took her away to avoid it. She didn't live anywhere even close to where the riots took place. Her father took her to Palm Springs to err on the side of caution, but it was unnecessary.

I know this is preaching to the choir here and we all know what she is. If she was truly concerned about the AA community, she would have had something to point to and she has nothing. All she has is a bunch of lies. She has nothing to point to regarding any group when you look at it hard enough. Talk Talk Talk. That is all you get from her and from him. Talk is cheap and so are they.
---

Word. I hope the parents of the students arrested let them mellow in jail for a day or two. The tuition at these schools, even with a partial scholarship is very high ad parents are struggling to make the payments. I question what percentage are there for an actual education. Unless they are pursuing a profession, they are hanging out to drink and party and have a good time

I was in college when the Vietnam War protest were taking place. I am having such a sense of deja vu. What is happening now is pretty identical with student sit-ins and not going to class and disrupting graduations. I refused to participate in this even though I was against the war. I continued to go to class and I would say that about a third of the students just used it as an excuse not to go. The only difference this time around is that the protests are far more organized, and it is obvious that there is funding coming from somewhere to keep it going and the blatant antisemitism that has been unleashed. There are professional agitators as well as people who have shown up just to protest and don't even know what they are protesting about.
BIB-
I noticed this too… the signs look very similar from school to school. The tents in the encampments are similar as well. My kid was a scout. No one had the same tent. This isn’t “organic.” At every school, the demand is to divest from any corporation that profits from the conflict. My son’s school sent out a lengthy explanation of how the endowment works and is funded. Their demand has no merit, there’s nothing to divest. It’s just “a pretend demand to look like we are demanding something worthwhile.” Who is really behind this all? At pictures taken at a march at one of the state universities, the marchers were not student age. Gary haired men are probably not freshman…

like so many things Haz and Meg do, we really don’t know what is going on behind the scenes.
---
I believe a large portion of these protestors are not students. They are on someone’s payroll. Interesting that all the blue tents are identical and readily available.
I thought the same!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Who is Heather Dorak? She just posted Smeg’s strawberry sludge. Number 7.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She really is a strange one. Every time she has an opportunity to get it back she fucks it up with weird decisions. Has Harvard added her to their syllabus yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do any of you recall the oft-used movie stereotype of the racist, pot-bellied, low IQ, white sheriffs of the American South?. You know, the ones who would lynch a Black man just because the accuser had white skin?

How is this any different…this is the absolute identical pig racism…and it is far past time that we shout it out and cover these bigots in their own verbal excrement. How disgusting this low intelligence racist is…with her anti-semitism and white hatred. Someday, we will make TV shows and movies with the villains being Black bigots just like her.
Rod Steiger in heat of the night

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think they live there. I think it is all part ofvthe fake Rom-Com that Markle pretends her life to be.

One thing that seemed ofd to me at the time of the Oprah interview, was that comment Harry made about not wanting to touch his trust from his Mother because he was ‘saving that’ for his children. This was part of his whining about money and being cut off. He and Markle just don’t strike me as self-sacrificing parents. I really got the vibe that they had ‘money difficulties’ to the extent that their cash flow was not sufficient for the princely lifestyle they felt was NECESSARY to their image.

Markle probably convinced him that they required an appearance of opulence…fake it to make it…to fit in with her desired Hollywood set. I know the house is on a private gated road,…but at some point, that leads to a public road. It would be easy to station a pap on the routes to the nearby kindergartens…and with time and diligence, pictures ofvthe children on the school run…could have been possible.

The simple answer is…these dopes don’t know history. They are ignorant. History is replete with suffering, horror and many types of slavery…across many continents, races, nationalities.

When slavery was legal in the US, my ancestors were watching their children, day by horrific day, slowly starve to death during the potato famine in Ireland. In the Northern States of the US, child labor was a necessary evil for poverty stricken families. Don’t tell me they were not slaves to their poverty, political decisions…my family owes you nothing. My ancestors were living their own hell.

These leftists have such selective empathy. They have a lucky chosen group…and everyone else’s struggles are ignored. Suddenly the extermination of Jews during WW2 is no longer a qualifier for Big Club.

Well, they are revealing themselves. And the political,parties are revealing themselves as well.
My grandparents' and further back were "sold" at the feeing market in Scotland every year to work on the land or in the kitchens, from age 14. This only stopped in WWI. They had to go to the church of the landowner, who were often English, hence me being brought up in the Scottish Episcopalian Church. A form of slavery that nobody talks about.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
The anti-Semitism is absolutely dreadful, and I don't know where it's suddenly sprung from recently. The Palestine demonstrations in London with police being attacked, that ghastly gnome Sadiq Khan presiding over gangsters.

We can't blame the Sussexes for the unease we all feel, but the chaos and breakdown are worse since their arrival. The fact that they are bad and are openly flourishing sends a powerfully undermining signal, but do TPTB care? The Monarchy is one of the few institutions we believe in, and something bad has been allowed to happen since HM died. The Waleses, some RF members, and the public are the losers among others, and there are winners on the other side because there are two sides here.
Our Monarch is protecting two anarchists, and the enabler is always more dangerous than those he enables.
I seem to remember around 2012 there were a lot of stories coming out of countries like France where ‘openly Jewish’ people were filming themselves walking down the street, and were being subjected to awful racial slurs and racially abused in broad daylight.
There seems to be a steady rise in people including Kanye and Whoopie Goldberg making antisemitic comments and feeling absolutely no shame or reservations.
Now with this Isreal/Palestine conflict it’s seem socially acceptable to be openly racist, but only to Jewish people, and to add insult, these heinous people deny them the possibility that they too can be victims of racism. That according to people of this ilk is a right reserved by black people only. And it’s black NOT Black.

It’s just reaching a fever pitch and although none of this I am holding the unhappy couple accountable for, they have helped to stoke the fire of race relations - and all for self gain and to evade any responsibility for their own actions. They are fully subscribed to the mentality of victimhood being a currency and none of our institutions are standing up to it. They are enabling it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The Duke of Edinburgh was/is one of the significant royal dukedoms. The Kents and Gloucesters cease to be Royal in the next generation, Duke of York disgraced with no heir so will be extinct after Andrew and Sussex is now worthless (should be removed). I do believe Charles wanted Edward to have it but I also think that he didn’t want it to move further and further away from the Royal line. James is William’s cousin, but the next heir would be second cousin once removed (I think) from George. Thus the compromise - keep it with Edward, but then take it back so can go to Louis, or one of George’s future heirs.

Harry already has a royal dukedom - he doesn’t need Edinburgh so I don’t believe he was ever in line to get it.
I am pretty sure that anyone in TRF knows that if there is one thing PP would never, ever want, was for the ILBW to ever be the Duchess of Edinburgh. More: pretty sure that after denying spending summer holidays and Christmas with him, he would ever, EVER, want the title to move to Hazno.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Archie was born and busy being kissed by Desmond Tutu. I've just googled it. Kate & Willy left George behind on the Oz tour to travel to NZ and Uluru. So this is very strange behaviour 🤨 I think ILBW just wanted to tour on her own and hog the spotlight.

Oooooohhhhh! You've just jogged my memory. When they announced the flatpacnancy at Eugenie's wedding then went to Oz, wasn't she criticised for going to some remote island that had a mosquito/midge bourne disease and was at risk because she was "pregnant" 🤨🤨 maybe there's no risk to a moonbump 🤔🤔🤔 or maybe she didn't give a tit and wanted to go??
(It was quite windy, so maybe the risk of being bitten and infected was low enough) 🤷‍♀️
Pregnant women are at risk of zika virus in Fiji and Tonga, which they visited. So clearly the surrogate wasn't on the tour and in danger of being bitten.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Everyone talks about KC, but what about the parliament? I think that royal tours - real royal tours, with real royals - are organised by the request of parliament (my English fellow Tatlers, please correct me if I'm wrong). So, after the announcement issued by the Nigerian Government, calling HRH to the Dimwits, shouldn't the British Parliament come forward and say out loud that they are no longer representatives of the UK abroad? That the UK has nothing to do with this visit?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Everyone talks about KC, but what about the parliament? I think that royal tours - real royal tours, with real royals - are organised by the request of parliament (my English fellow Tatlers, please correct me if I'm wrong). So, after the announcement issued by the Nigerian Government, calling HRH to the Dimwits, shouldn't the British Parliament come forward and say out loud that they are no longer representatives of the UK abroad? That the UK has nothing to do with this visit?
State visits are organised by the host country. That's bona fide state visits, which take ages to prepare, on both sides.

Reactions: 28
Why do I have to restrain myself from singing the following whenever I see a) the jam and b) hazno
all together now
“I’m shy hairy lemon I’m shy”🎵🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Neil Sean. This is turning into a worldwide privacy tour!

A good point that Neil makes here, its not an official royal tour, there will be no regular media coverage apart from the Notflix and local media - both completely bias. This is going to be an absolute clusterf**k and we will only get their sanitised propaganda.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I seem to remember around 2012 there were a lot of stories coming out of countries like France where ‘openly Jewish’ people were filming themselves walking down the street, and were being subjected to awful racial slurs and racially abused in broad daylight.
There seems to be a steady rise in people including Kanye and Whoopie Goldberg making antisemitic comments and feeling absolutely no shame or reservations.
Now with this Isreal/Palestine conflict it’s seem socially acceptable to be openly racist, but only to Jewish people, and to add insult, these heinous people deny them the possibility that they too can be victims of racism. That according to people of this ilk is a right reserved by black people only. And it’s black NOT Black.

It’s just reaching a fever pitch and although none of this I am holding the unhappy couple accountable for, they have helped to stoke the fire of race relations - and all for self gain and to evade any responsibility for their own actions. They are fully subscribed to the mentality of victimhood being a currency and none of our institutions are standing up to it. They are enabling it.
I completely agree @PurvyPanda. Of all the vile things these two have done, (and there have been a lot). They have put race relations back years through their vicious lies to garner false sympathy, and that's really sad for everybody.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
A quiet word from Chuck in the Dean's shell-like would have put paid to this traitor preaching about how much the military means to him etc....
The Stoat shouldn't be in St Paul's and they should have found another venue.
The Bishop of London and the Dean might have signed it off, but I'd put money that they checked first with the Stoat's father and he said OK. They'd never have given permission without the King's approval for his son as Patron to use the Cathedral. Imagine if they gave the Stoat the go-ahead and Chuck was against it!
I don't think the Ho has been exiled of banned from the UK.
If KC had intervened and said no to St Paul’s he would be punishing all the Invictus athletes and organisers who have done so much work over the years. He can’t punish them because his son is a treacherous idiot. It’s a church service and Harry is giving a reading, not doing a speech.
It’s another opportunity for Harry to make a fool of himself and possibly get him removed as patron of Invictus.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
A good point that Neil makes here, its not an official royal tour, there will be no regular media coverage apart from the Notflix and local media - both completely bias. This is going to be an absolute clusterf**k and we will only get their sanitised propaganda.
Oh I think the RRs will oblige the Harkles. They won't ignore them. Too many clicks to be had.

Remember the Whistler coverage? The DM must have had about 40 simultaneous articles going on, with about 40 pics of Smeg in each one.

And don't forget the WhatsApp group. The ones who get their "instructions" direct.

Screenshot_20240430-084520_kindlephoto-83174334.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.