Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh…shame he’s visiting. I’d rather hoped he would refuse - but Invictus is his last tie to his old Royal life so he will cling on to that connection forever plus the ability to get huge expenses.
He wouldn't refuse - it's set up for him and I'd guess he gets $$$$$$ for it. Yuck.

Reactions: 23
I'm a bit late to the discussion, but I think Archie and Lili are a therapists dream!!! They'll keep a therapist in business for years due to their f****d up childhood.

On the one hand, they are members of Royal Family, Grandpa the King, Uncle Willy the King, Cousin George the King.

But they will have zero relationship with them.

They'll see them on TV, at events, at film premiers, at special concerts, but it's doubtful they'll ever be invited. Basically the only royal event they'll be invited to is the same as the Duchess of Windsor. A funeral!!! For her, her husband. For those kids, Harry's funeral!!!

That if by then he hasn't taken american citizenship and burned his last bridge.

And the thing is, for Aldi and Lidl, the Royals are the only Family they have.

But George, Charlotte and Louis, they've got 2 sets of grandparents (well 3 plus a step grandparent). They've got Aunt Pippa, Uncle James, their spouses and kids (cousins - at least 4 I think)

Plus as a family they seem close to Peter and Zara Phillips and their families. So another 8 people they're close too.

But all Aldi and Lidl have is Doria!!! Surely idiot features must look back at the holidays in Balmoral, the Christmases at Sandringham and think I've made a wee mistake here!!! And the people suffering are his kids.

Yeah they're called Princess and Princess. But my pal is a "Lady". Her daughter bought it for her as a joke Mothers Day present.

Personally, I think Chuck might relent. But i doubt Big Willy will follow suit. He's got 3 heirs so Ginge can do one!!!
I wonder if the Flatpacks are allowed to watch the Royal events on tv. On the one hand I can see the ILBW wanting to show them Daddy with his medals mingling with Royalty and seeing their relatives, but on the other hand is there reluctance to expose them in case of difficult questions and aggravation down the line? I agree that there will be millions made by therapists in the near future.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ugh…shame he’s visiting. I’d rather hoped he would refuse - but Invictus is his last tie to his old Royal life so he will cling on to that connection forever plus the ability to get huge expenses.
I wish Meghan was coming over.
Just to see what atrocities she would wear.
I could do with a good giggle….and more Chita cartoons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She might have sent Rachel one of her famous Tiffany boxes as a *sweet nod* to the quality of the jam 😂

That's not just disgusting, but in Maori ( and probably other cultures) in the old days that could be used to curse the child or the family. Repulsive, anyway.
---
Thanks @LadyMuck
He was talking about jam and the Ho's domination of her Stoat. We're all sick of hearing about jam and the Ho's bullying. That's about it....but here's a photo of me and my stud Toyboy Neil in London, a developing romance
View attachment 2902719

Daily Mail today.
"King Charles and Queen Camilla attend Sunday church service as the monarch prepares to return to public-facing duties and Harry announces return to Britain for Invictus service"
In many photos taken during March and April, he seems to have white stuff on his face, and his neck is a different colour. Sunblock?

Reading the paragraph about the Stoat's Apache pilot instructor, he doesn't actually say the Stoat never qualified does he? He gives the impression he did, saying how much it cost and what was required.
It wouldn't look too good if he revealed how many times the Stoat had failed the tests. In fairness to the Stoat, most would have failed, but in concealing his failure the Palace set the bar too high for his limitations, leading to a vicious circle of frustration, inadequacy and envy.
Neil! ❤ Cinny, lookin' good there, girlfriend!
---
Lets hope they don't let him sing ;)

I had a look at the invictus insta just now... It speaks volumes that the majority of comments are all about how wonderful Harry is rather than what the games stand for.
Oh... the Royals and/ or govt bought Invictus for him, didn't they...? I have that sick feeling you get when there's duping going on, but not only from the duper you expect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Here's the UK govt advice on travelling to Nigeria:

View attachment 2904716
Dastardly Duo going to Nigeria? They like to live dangerously, yet bleated the UK was unsafe for them. Feck off. Hope they've done their homework...

"Communicable diseases still constitute a major public health problem: Malaria accounts for 27% of global burden; TB prevalence is at 323 per 100 000; HIV/AIDS prevalence is estimated at 3.2%. Guinea worm transmission was interrupted in 2013, and the last Wild Polio Virus was reported in September 2016.
Nigeria experiences multiple public health events perennially, with most infectious in nature. Currently the Country has two WHO graded emergencies: Grade three North East humanitarian crisis and Lassa fever outbreak."

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Why do I have to restrain myself from singing the following whenever I see a) the jam and b) hazno
all together now
“I’m shy hairy lemon I’m shy”🎵🎶
Drunk at party to host “Hiv yer lemons got legs?” “Course not, yer drunk” “ Bugger, a‘ve just squeezed yer canary intae ma drink”

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if the Flatpacks are allowed to watch the Royal events on tv. On the one hand I can see the ILBW wanting to show them Daddy with his medals mingling with Royalty and seeing their relatives, but on the other hand is there reluctance to expose them in case of difficult questions and aggravation down the line? I agree that there will be millions made by therapists in the near future.
Yeah those flatpacks are still very young but the questions will start coming thick and fast soon and my god the idiots have set themselves up for absolute hell in the not-so-far-distant future *cackles*

Reactions: 24
I think Invictus was always meant to give Harry a purpose, plus an ego link to the military. Keep him busy, and bolster his military reputation. I can imagine the behind the scenes conversations about 'what to do with Harry to keep him out of trouble and busy'. I don't think the RF, or men in grey suits, ever expected Harry to use Invictus for wild expenses, and show boating in the way MM and Harry are now. Invictus need to not allow them the high expenses, and they need to put the reputation of the games ahead of Harry's ego. But I think they are afraid that if they do anything it will all blow up and they will be accused of racism if they stand up to MM.

Once the kids are school age it will be .... interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
My grandparents' and further back were "sold" at the feeing market in Scotland every year to work on the land or in the kitchens, from age 14. This only stopped in WWI. They had to go to the church of the landowner, who were often English, hence me being brought up in the Scottish Episcopalian Church. A form of slavery that nobody talks about.
There is an interesting lunchtime lecture on the public records office website on hiring fairs (as they were called in England).
The opening of the Mayor of Casterbridge is perhaps the most famous literary example.
---
Sip...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ooooh New product for the ARO range.... to add to the Breakfast table along with the strawberry gunge --- The Blue Blue Waffle - exclusive to ARO!!
do not google Blue Waffle - you are warned!! I did and needed bleach eyewash afterwards
---
In six inch heels and a ballgown 😂
a whole new meaning to Mine Sweeper - ground would be lovely after she had swept thru mind you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I SO hope it is true that they have added Mike Tindall to a high position. He should start attending these events with the beautiful Zara, who, without saying a word, could dilute the attention from Markle…class vs crass.

Markle in her shorts, twerking ahead of the heroes…Zara, casual but elegant, silently pointing out how pretentious and needy Markle is…just by comparison.

Maybe the Tindalls could bring their children to the actual games, a ‘sweet nod’ to the fact that the Sussex kids seemingly never leave the Sussex compound.

On another topic, in my opinion, these hatefests at our Universities could be handled by expelling any and all student attendees, with no transferrable credits. Let’s see who that leaves. Then, whomever is REALLY running our government could call out the National Guard. But they won’t. This is their voting base.

I read this morning that the protestors have taken 0ver a building at Columbia. Shut off electricity, water, etc. Have police at the exits to arrest anyone that tries to leave. But this won’t be done, because the protestors are just chanting the same bile that the administration and Board members say in private.

I'm actually pleased to see the far-left faculty reveal its anti-semitism and white-hate. Parents need to know to whom they are entrusting their childrens minds. Donors need to know the kind of mindset they are actually funding. And VOTERS need to know…the faithful Jewish Democratic voter bloc especially…who has their back and who doesn’t.

Woke Sallie Meg is pretty silent, isn’t she? Guess she is too busy making jam than to call out the hate being spewed. Oh dear, I thought she got quite agitated over racism and ‘unconscious bias.’ Interestingly, watching what these,Jewish students are facing, hearing the vile rhetoric…hasn’t stirred her to write a note like she did at that tender age of 12.

Not HER TEAM…I guess…so she is fine with it. She has VERY selective and narrowly drawn empathy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I think Charles was reluctant to make Edward the Duke of Edinburgh.
I think he dragged it out because he was trying to find a way out and he only caved because he knew deep down he must honour the wishes of his parents.
I don’t agree with this - he was waiting for Edward’s birthday and gave it to him on his first birthday after HMTLQ’s death. I just don’t see this petty, vindictive version of KC3, nor do I see him weak and waffling with The Stoats.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
The only therapists they'll need are Jay Blades and his mates from The Repair Shop!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I watched the ‘white’ diatribe by Scotland’s leader yesterday. humza+yousaf+white+speech&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=

I wonder when Prince Harry goes to Nigeria if he will demand racial diversity in THEIR government. Or doesn’t their moral imperative work both ways?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ooooh New product for the ARO range.... to add to the Breakfast table along with the strawberry gunge --- The Blue Blue Waffle - exclusive to ARO!!
do not google Blue Waffle - you are warned!! I did and needed bleach eyewash afterwards
---

a whole new meaning to Mine Sweeper - ground would be lovely after she had swept thru mind you
a Minge sweeper that will consume every landmine, exploding crabs in Nigeria!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's very encouraging to see the improvement in King Charles today, he looks a lot lot better than he did.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.