Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a client called Angus Meldrum and the spellchecker changed his name to "something you should never call a client" Melodrama! šŸ˜±

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I'm currently listening to meeting recordings and checking the auto-generated transcripts to supplement my notes. It's 3.30am and I'm half-asleep coming off a massive migraine. And the transcript is a whole bunch of God knows what šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ my team was discussing financial stuff and IT stuff, but parts of the transcript are quite ...'romantic' and mention people who were nowhere near the meetings. Our accents aren't that bad!

I didn't think anything could beat autocorrect (I'd like to beat it with a slipper) šŸ¤¦šŸ˜‚

I'd have preferred Smegsy's word salad at this point šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks @LadyMuck šŸŽ€
KC is back in action, which will be good for his mental health. BookWorm has heard conflicting reports about him, some say he's as well as he could be and others that the prognosis is not great.

BookWorm has noticed a blue tinge to his face and lips which she thinks could be cyanosis - not enough oxygen - or it could be from medication or bruising.

She made discreet enquiries about Catherine but came up against a brick wall. Nada, not even a generalisation. Only one source revealed that Catherine spends time dealing with correspondence during the day and with the children in the evenings. Her condition is serious and there's no prospect of her returning soon.

Who invites the Stoat to these quasi-military events? This invitation came from the Military Times, and wasn't a proper military event. He presented a medal to Elizabeth Marks, a brave soldier who he's been acquainted with since 2016. Why couldn't Military Times find someone decent, a proper veteran, to present the medal to her? Of the Stoat's 4 medals, only one was for service and the other 3 were for turning up at an event.

He dressed up and filmed this at home, on his verandah. Rumours abound that both Stoats are less than hygenic, so maybe the house wasn't fit for public viewing? Contrary to reports otherwise, BookWorm believes that they do spend time in the Montecito house and use it as a base.

I was interested to hear that BookWorm had also noticed an odd colour to KC's face, as I mentioned in my post yesterday. Nobody else as far as I know has remarked on it though it's obvious in some photos and looks whitish.
I meant to respond to this...apologies. When you are having chemotherapy you are not supposed to go out in the sun. I am guessing it's factor 50? I think it shows up in photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
BIB
And I doubt the British Army would allow still serving vets attend any sort of gathering in Nigeria full stop because of the High terror risk

This is a very valid point @Zippy2000 . A plane-load of disabled veterans would be a prime target, along with the renegade son of a Monarch and his Nigerian princess. The whole idea is absolutely mad. The Games last about a week, and the security would be a nightmare, getting to and from hotels, staying in a compound, sightseeing? What exactly does Nigeria have to offer? Don't IG do a risk assessment? Obsessed with his own security, has the Stoat thought about the others? Birmingham with its potholes is a more attractive bet.
The 2025 games are being held in Canada. Birmingham is bidding for the 2027 games against somewhere in America or Canada and Nigeria is hoping to hold them in the future, perhaps 2029.

ETA just a bit more info on the ā€˜Nigeriaā€™ games plan. Plenty of time for them to pull out after theyā€™ve met Ginge and Winge in May.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The record of ownership I saw gave something like 'The City Bank Trust' as owner. (In Canada). Somehow the paperwork was linked or directions to it.

That was after they claimed to have 'bought' the property.
It was posted a couple of times on platforms (Taz was one of them) by a woman called Emily who said she was a legal person of some sort. Maybe she was irked at the lies.

The explanation was that they hired it when they wanted it.
Is the reality that they can't afford such a place?
I donā€™t think they live there. I think it is all part of the fake Rom-Com that Markle pretends her life to be.

One thing that seemed ofd to me at the time of the Oprah interview, was that comment Harry made about not wanting to touch his trust from his Mother because he was ā€˜saving thatā€™ for his children. This was part of his whining about money and being cut off. He and Markle just donā€™t strike me as self-sacrificing parents. I really got the vibe that they had ā€˜money difficultiesā€™ to the extent that their cash flow was not sufficient for the princely lifestyle they felt was NECESSARY to their image.

Markle probably convinced him that they required an appearance of opulenceā€¦fake it to make itā€¦to fit in with her desired Hollywood set. I know the house is on a private gated road,ā€¦but at some point, that leads to a public road. It would be easy ā€¦in all these yearsā€¦to station a pap on the routes to the nearby kindergartensā€¦and with time and diligence, pictures of the children on the school run would have happened.

Remember when they filed suit over a drone taking pictures of Archie?

ā€˜The lawsuit highlights the royal coupleā€™s previous privacy issues in the UK and in Canada, where they were able to live for six weeks, the lawsuit says, before a British tabloid published their exact location, prompting them to move to California. It also details the media harassment they say they've had to constantly fight in the months ā€¦.since they moved into their Los Angeles-area homeā€¦including the appearance of drones as close as 20 feet above their home, helicopters flying overhead as early as 5:30am that disturb both Archie and neighbours, and some photographers cutting holes in the mesh fence erected to keep them out in an attempt to get shots of the family.ā€™

They supposedly had already moved to Montecito.

So originally the story was that he was in their back garden playing with Doria. But the media kept saying the house was in ā€˜Los Angeles area.ā€™

Laterā€¦

ā€˜The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have received an apology from a photo agency after the agency used a drone to take pictures of the couple's one-year-old son Archie playing in their garden.

In July, it was confirmed that the royal couple were commencing legal action in Meghan's home state of California over what they deemed 'an invasion of privacy'.

Now, according to the BBC, the photo agency in question, X17, has apologised and reimbursed the couple for legal fees over the photos - which purportedly show Archie playing with his grandmother, Doria Ragland in the garden of a friend's home where they were staying in Los Angeles.ā€™

Then it was ā€˜a friends home.ā€ Why would they stay in a friends home with Archie and Doria when they had their own huge mansion not far away?

My guess is they rent it for filming, but had to make other arrangements for the Jam extravaganza.

Something is sketchy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Avid Gardener is talking to someone called Glinda/Glenda...
According her at Northwestern students on a scholarship could fail exams but paying students automatically got a C grade...
Uh?
That explains a lot.
She's a C lister all the way.
C lister actress.
Married to a C lister.
Living a C lister life.
Should have been sent to a C list Community College.

Annoys me, this type of cheating makes a mockery of all the real work the rest of us put in to get our degrees and qualifications.
No one in the whole of my career has ever asked to look at my courses/marks transcripts. They just take it for granted that if it's a good uni, you must be good.
šŸ¤¬

• Sick
Reactions: 34
There are no news stories on this. None. Itā€™s just on social media, with the only search results offering one side and one side only, pro Uber driver and anti WHITE Jewish man. So thereā€™s no hope of any truth because you just have to go along with the only voices being heard, which includes this chump on reddit:

View attachment 2905632
Nice!

And here is a comment I got on my post on a IG account, which showed a woman of Romany Gypsy appearance getting accosted outside Aldi for stuffing about two dozen items into her skirt. According to these anti coloniser/anti Jewish/anti Zionistsā€¦ yak yak yak, they should be allowed to carry on with their criminal behaviour because of.. you guessed it.. reparations.
View attachment 2905638

Basically, racism is a competition for people like this, like that Reddit commentator and Dr Shouty which they, and they alone have to win by denying anyone white, especially Jewish people, having any claim to being victims of racism, and this is the pervasive attitude of people who wish to shape our society. No thank you!
The anti-Semitism is absolutely dreadful, and I don't know where it's suddenly sprung from recently. The Palestine demonstrations in London with police being attacked, that ghastly gnome Sadiq Khan presiding over gangsters.

We can't blame the Sussexes for the unease we all feel, but the chaos and breakdown are worse since their arrival. The fact that they are bad and are openly flourishing sends a powerfully undermining signal, but do TPTB care? The Monarchy is one of the few institutions we believe in, and something bad has been allowed to happen since HM died. The Waleses, some RF members, and the public are the losers among others, and there are winners on the other side because there are two sides here.
Our Monarch is protecting two anarchists, and the enabler is always more dangerous than those he enables.

• Heart
  • Wow
Nigeria is one of the most corrupt nations on earth. It's probably great if you're one of the elite creaming off the money but it's not very safe for travellers. There's no advantage to anyone to have the Ingriftus Games held in Nigeria, except the Harkles who'll be getting back handers and wads of cash delivered to them. These vile grifters are just disgusting.

I actually think that the Ingriftus Games should be stopped now. They could tack on events for veterans to the Paralympics instead couldn't they?
He could be kidnapped or targeted by the taliban if the security isn't arranged as watertight as the Palace would have it.
Have any royals been specifically to Nigeria recently?
WTF šŸ™„ is it now 'non gender specific person'.
What's wrong with Madam?
I know, it seems that neither sender or receiver are sure what is correct so I am just putting what sounds best to me in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All I can think of re Lady C and her talking openly about the kids now and not before is.....

She isn't connected as highly as she would like us to think, BUT she does get SOME insider info.

She knows from her insiders that now is the moment the tide has turned against the Harkles.
So it's "safer" now to make those comments.

Also, she keeps hinting the Harkles are broke. So maybe she thinks they can't afford any more legal action and feels brave enough now to discuss that subject.

My other thoughts on her are, she's as bad as Meghan. Married an aristo. Used his title for personal advancement and dined out on her so called links to aristocracy forever after.
She's a grifter too and it takes one to know one.

Only difference is, she has a talent. She writes well.
Oh and she upholds the truth.
Yes! The Palace has certainly changed tack. And have 'enlisted' Georgie to promote a cover story for apparently doing nothing to sort out the stoats' problematic behaviours and their lack of attention to the flatpacks' origins. Though wasn't it evident to us all that the tide had turned ?

You called it as it is @Chita, re: character assessment and MO.
My thoughts are entirely in accord with yours

Anyone mentions their family history and I'm like a whippet out of the gate!
I'm fascinated by connections, how we're all somehow related (the whole 6 degrees of separation type of thing), the stories of those who created those connections across families.
It's really surprising what one can come across.
Suffice to say that upholding the truth seems to be selective.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The record of ownership I saw gave something like 'The City Bank Trust' as owner. (In Canada). Somehow the paperwork was linked or directions to it.

That was after they claimed to have 'bought' the property.
It was posted a couple of times on platforms (Taz was one of them) by a woman called Emily who said she was a legal person of some sort. Maybe she was irked at the lies.

The explanation was that they hired it when they wanted it.
Is the reality that they can't afford such a place?
I donā€™t think they live there. I think it is all part ofvthe fake Rom-Com that Markle pretends her life to be.

One thing that seemed ofd to me at the time of the Oprah interview, was that comment Harry made about not wanting to touch his trust from his Mother because he was ā€˜saving thatā€™ for his children. This was part of his whining about money and being cut off. He and Markle just donā€™t strike me as self-sacrificing parents. I really got the vibe that they had ā€˜money difficultiesā€™ to the extent that their cash flow was not sufficient for the princely lifestyle they felt was NECESSARY to their image.

Markle probably convinced him that they required an appearance of opulenceā€¦fake it to make itā€¦to fit in with her desired Hollywood set. I know the house is on a private gated road,ā€¦but at some point, that leads to a public road. It would be easy to station a pap on the routes to the nearby kindergartensā€¦and with time and diligence, pictures ofvthe children on the school runā€¦could have been possible.
There are no news stories on this. None. Itā€™s just on social media, with the only search results offering one side and one side only, pro Uber driver and anti WHITE Jewish man. So thereā€™s no hope of any truth because you just have to go along with the only voices being heard, which includes this chump on reddit:

View attachment 2905632
Nice!

And here is a comment I got on my post on a IG account, which showed a woman of Romany Gypsy appearance getting accosted outside Aldi for stuffing about two dozen items into her skirt. According to these anti coloniser/anti Jewish/anti Zionistsā€¦ yak yak yak, they should be allowed to carry on with their criminal behaviour because of.. you guessed it.. reparations.
View attachment 2905638

Basically, racism is a competition for people like this, like that Reddit commentator and Dr Shouty which they, and they alone have to win by denying anyone white, especially Jewish people, having any claim to being victims of racism, and this is the pervasive attitude of people who wish to shape our society. No thank you!
The simple answer isā€¦these dopes donā€™t know history. They are ignorant. History is replete with suffering, horror and many types of slaveryā€¦across many continents, races, nationalities.

When slavery was legal in the US, my ancestors were watching their children, day by horrific day, slowly starve to death during the potato famine in Ireland. In the Northern States of the US, child labor was a necessary evil for poverty stricken families. Donā€™t tell me they were not slaves to their poverty, political decisionsā€¦my family owes you nothing. My ancestors were living their own hell.

These leftists have such selective empathy. They have a lucky chosen groupā€¦and everyone elseā€™s struggles are ignored. Suddenly the extermination of Jews during WW2 is no longer a qualifier for Big Club.

Well, they are revealing themselves. And the political,parties are revealing themselves as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What the duck are they actually going there FOR? Are they going to be doing anything other than swanning about, pretending to big up Invictus whilst Smeg merches her overpriced wardrobe? We've never seen her participate in anything sporty (unlike Catherine). Have we got kidnapping of the flatpacks on the bingo card yet???
She doesn't like being in the midst of black folks though, will she be pontificating down to groups of women again while making them all sit on the floor?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The anti-Semitism is absolutely dreadful, and I don't know where it's suddenly sprung from recently. The Palestine demonstrations in London with police being attacked, that ghastly gnome Sadiq Khan presiding over gangsters.

We can't blame the Sussexes for the unease we all feel, but the chaos and breakdown are worse since their arrival. The fact that they are bad and are openly flourishing sends a powerfully undermining signal, but do TPTB care? The Monarchy is one of the few institutions we believe in, and something bad has been allowed to happen since HM died. The Waleses, some RF members, and the public are the losers among others, and there are winners on the other side because there are two sides here.
Our Monarch is protecting two anarchists, and the enabler is always more dangerous than those he enables.
Didnt spring up suddenly in US. These Universities have been ā€˜curatingā€™ their Far Left faculty for decades. Look at how little actual scholarship some of these Presidents are being shown to have. They are DEI hiresā€¦ā€™DIDNT EARN IT.ā€™ā€¦but fit a narrative of ā€˜underserved minorities.ā€™ In the US itā€™s starting in Med schoolā€¦and training your next airline pilot. Merit, talent, achievementā€¦long replaced by their ā€˜rules.ā€™

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wouldn't have thought that they were taking them to Nigeria as they never take them when they go other places nor do they take on holiday which is very strange because if the children do exist then it is very bizarre that they are never seen with Harry and Meghan. The thing is if they were to say that the children were kidnapped would anyone apart from the sugars actually believe them? I wouldn't as they have lied about so many things.
Yes, like the boy who cried wolf, if Harry really got kidnapped everyone would just put it down to another attention seeking scam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Good news for il Duce at last.

Bob Bakish has been removed as the CEO of Paramount.
And il Duce's jam chum, Tracey James' husband, Brian Robbins, is rumoured to be on the interim management board.

Could the cooking show be for Paramount?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
This is slightly off topic, but related to Meghan.

On Saturday the funeral was held for a really outstanding and great person. The Rev. Cecil "Chip" Murray. It was held at his church, the First African Methodist Episcopal Church. Rev. Murray had the ear of every politician who has ever wanted to make it in California and on the national scene. There were many testimonials regarding the help and direction he gave over the decades and all the lives he touched in the AA community and beyond. He was a healing force during the Rodney King riots and after and helped the AA and Korean communities have a dialogue. A man like Rev, Murray probably would have been polite enough to agree to see Meghan Markle and he probably would have rolled his eyeballs when she left. She comes from LA and I can tell you that the fact that she never mentioned him in any fashion tells me what a colossal fraud she really is. Her only comment about the riots was a made up lie that she could smell the smoke and saw the ashes and her father took her away to avoid it. She didn't live anywhere even close to where the riots took place. Her father took her to Palm Springs to err on the side of caution, but it was unnecessary.

I know this is preaching to the choir here and we all know what she is. If she was truly concerned about the AA community, she would have had something to point to and she has nothing. All she has is a bunch of lies. She has nothing to point to regarding any group when you look at it hard enough. Talk Talk Talk. That is all you get from her and from him. Talk is cheap and so are they.
---
Didnt spring up suddenly in US. These Universities have been ā€˜curatingā€™ their Far Left faculty for decades. Look at how little actual scholarship some of these Presidents are being shown to have. They are DEI hiresā€¦ā€™DIDNT EARN IT.ā€™ā€¦but fit a narrative of ā€˜underserved minorities.ā€™ In the US itā€™s starting in Med schoolā€¦and training your next airline pilot. Merit, talent, achievementā€¦long replaced by their ā€˜rules.ā€™
Word. I hope the parents of the students arrested let them mellow in jail for a day or two. The tuition at these schools, even with a partial scholarship is very high ad parents are struggling to make the payments. I question what percentage are there for an actual education. Unless they are pursuing a profession, they are hanging out to drink and party and have a good time

I was in college when the Vietnam War protest were taking place. I am having such a sense of deja vu. What is happening now is pretty identical with student sit-ins and not going to class and disrupting graduations. I refused to participate in this even though I was against the war. I continued to go to class and I would say that about a third of the students just used it as an excuse not to go. The only difference this time around is that the protests are far more organized, and it is obvious that there is funding coming from somewhere to keep it going and the blatant antisemitism that has been unleashed. There are professional agitators as well as people who have shown up just to protest and don't even know what they are protesting about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
I'm a bit late to the discussion, but I think Archie and Lili are a therapists dream!!! They'll keep a therapist in business for years due to their f****d up childhood.

On the one hand, they are members of Royal Family, Grandpa the King, Uncle Willy the King, Cousin George the King.

But they will have zero relationship with them.

They'll see them on TV, at events, at film premiers, at special concerts, but it's doubtful they'll ever be invited. Basically the only royal event they'll be invited to is the same as the Duchess of Windsor. A funeral!!! For her, her husband. For those kids, Harry's funeral!!!

That if by then he hasn't taken american citizenship and burned his last bridge.

And the thing is, for Aldi and Lidl, the Royals are the only Family they have.

But George, Charlotte and Louis, they've got 2 sets of grandparents (well 3 plus a step grandparent). They've got Aunt Pippa, Uncle James, their spouses and kids (cousins - at least 4 I think)

Plus as a family they seem close to Peter and Zara Phillips and their families. So another 8 people they're close too.

But all Aldi and Lidl have is Doria!!! Surely idiot features must look back at the holidays in Balmoral, the Christmases at Sandringham and think I've made a wee mistake here!!! And the people suffering are his kids.

Yeah they're called Princess and Princess. But my pal is a "Lady". Her daughter bought it for her as a joke Mothers Day present.

Personally, I think Chuck might relent. But i doubt Big Willy will follow suit. He's got 3 heirs so Ginge can do one!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It actually knocks me sick and I thought I was the only one. I had a very church adjacent upbringing and even, and possibly in spite of that, I am raucous and can make a sailor blush - but, I do the church flowers, Iā€™m in the WI, I help at Sunday school and bake sales and maintaining our graves (including commonwealth graves) and I donā€™t understand why it has to be in a religious space that is so sacrosanct.
Know where you're coming from! Seems to me like a lot of people today are closet about our church affiliations. Great pity. The faith that built the West is so viciously and ignorantly derided now that it's often not worth the hassle.

Didn't the Jezebel get baptised in the CofE in order to marry Haz? God help her when her day comes.

P.S. I got a dispensation from the priest for habitually making sailors blush, so I'm good to go! :cool: šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is slightly off topic, but related to Meghan.

On Saturday the funeral was held for a really outstanding and great person. The Rev. Cecil "Chip" Murray. It was held at his church, the First African Methodist Episcopal Church. Rev. Murray had the ear of every politician who has ever wanted to make it in California and on the national scene. There were many testimonials regarding the help and direction he gave over the decades and all the lives he touched in the AA community and beyond. He was a healing force during the Rodney King riots and after and helped the AA and Korean communities have a dialogue. A man like Rev, Murray probably would have been polite enough to agree to see Meghan Markle and he probably would have rolled his eyeballs when she left. She comes from LA and I can tell you that the fact that she never mentioned him in any fashion tells me what a colossal fraud she really is. Her only comment about the riots was a made up lie that she could smell the smoke and saw the ashes and her father took her away to avoid it. She didn't live anywhere even close to where the riots took place. Her father took her to Palm Springs to err on the side of caution, but it was unnecessary.

I know this is preaching to the choir here and we all know what she is. If she was truly concerned about the AA community, she would have had something to point to and she has nothing. All she has is a bunch of lies. She has nothing to point to regarding any group when you look at it hard enough. Talk Talk Talk. That is all you get from her and from him. Talk is cheap and so are they.
---

Word. I hope the parents of the students arrested let them mellow in jail for a day or two. The tuition at these schools, even with a partial scholarship is very high ad parents are struggling to make the payments. I question what percentage are there for an actual education. Unless they are pursuing a profession, they are hanging out to drink and party and have a good time

I was in college when the Vietnam War protest were taking place. I am having such a sense of deja vu. What is happening now is pretty identical with student sit-ins and not going to class and disrupting graduations. I refused to participate in this even though I was against the war. I continued to go to class and I would say that about a third of the students just used it as an excuse not to go. The only difference this time around is that the protests are far more organized, and it is obvious that there is funding coming from somewhere to keep it going and the blatant antisemitism that has been unleashed. There are professional agitators as well as people who have shown up just to protest and don't even know what they are protesting about.
I believe a large portion of these protestors are not students. They are on someoneā€™s payroll. Interesting that all the blue tents are identical and readily available.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Hello beautiful peeple...

This reminds me...
I can't remember where I read or heard it...

But there is perhaps another angle to Catherine crying at the dress fitting...
which is that even before the wedding there was rumours of bullying.

And that what made Catherine cry was the realisation that Harry and il Duce had been lying to her, when she saw the bad behaviour on full display with the Givenchy staff - and also directed at Charlotte.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.