Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KC3 is all about His family when it comes to Honours IMO

Despite Sophie & Edward doing the lions share of the workload with Anne They get very little in the way of thanks from KC3 .

KC3 was very relucted to hand over the Edinburgh Titles I think if it had not being promised by The Queen Herself the Title would not be thiers right now I really hope thier kids stay well clear of The Firm and forge out careers for themselves like Zara & Peter otherwise They to will be treated like crap .
I really think he wanted to make Haz the DoE. But Edward would probably still have been expected to carry on with all the DoE Awards work while Haz just basked in the title.

If TLQ hadn't included Charles in the official statement as having agreed to the title going to Edward, he may well have reneged on it.

They won't, but I wish Louise and James would announce they were going to use Prince/Princess as is their right.

If two kids nobody has even seen properly can have those titles, then why not L and J?

William will treat the entire Edinburgh family well, I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Someone - can't recall who - said she would be served (with judicial papers) if she sees foot in England... Anyone knows about this?
I mentioned it earlier but I don't recall any details but I would have got it from this thread, possibly an X post, blind or similar.

Reactions: 21
I really think he wanted to make Haz the DoE. But Edward would probably still have been expected to carry on with all the DoE Awards work while Haz just basked in the title.

If TLQ hadn't included Charles in the official statement as having agreed to the title going to Edward, he may well have reneged on it.

They won't, but I wish Louise and James would announce they were going to use Prince/Princess as is their right.

If two kids nobody has even seen properly can have those titles, then why not L and J?

William will treat the entire Edinburgh family well, I'm sure.
If they do, then Edward and Sophie will be delighted and supportive.
And if they decide not to, then Edward and Sophie will be delighted and supportive.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh yes You just know something will happen It always does with those two parasites
---

as said above Nigeria is a haven for terror groups ISIS AL- Quida & the fact the dumb fucks have announced this trip so far in advance has effectally put a gret big shiney target on thier backs BUT that is what they wanted !

And I doubt the British Army would allow still serving vets attend any sort of gathering in Nigeria full stop because of the High terror risk
BIB
And I doubt the British Army would allow still serving vets attend any sort of gathering in Nigeria full stop because of the High terror risk

This is a very valid point @Zippy2000 . A plane-load of disabled veterans would be a prime target, along with the renegade son of a Monarch and his Nigerian princess. The whole idea is absolutely mad. The Games last about a week, and the security would be a nightmare, getting to and from hotels, staying in a compound, sightseeing? What exactly does Nigeria have to offer? Don't IG do a risk assessment? Obsessed with his own security, has the Stoat thought about the others? Birmingham with its potholes is a more attractive bet.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
BIB

This is a very valid point @Zippy2000 . A plane-load of disabled veterans would be a prime target, along with the renegade son of a Monarch and his Nigerian princess. The whole idea is absolutely mad. The Games last about a week, and the security would be a nightmare, getting to and from hotels, staying in a compound, sightseeing? What exactly does Nigeria have to offer? Don't IG do a risk assessment? Obsessed with his own security, has the Stoat thought about the others? Birmingham with its potholes is a more attractive bet.

But then "what Smegs wants Smegs gets".

Except I doubt that she really wants to be in Nigeria given the security issues and lack of facilities (luxuries) such as she is "used to". She's too cowardly and spoiled. On one hand I'm doubtful that she'll pee in the bushes now, but on the other, that's just about her standard.

This has to be a major grifting operation. Either they (or she) won't ever make it to Nigeria, or they'll be whisked back ASAP citing securiddee or an InCiDeNt, or there's a potentially major payday.

Reactions: 37
Hello Tattle chums,

Know your enemy. This is why I resist!

It honestly makes me sick that hate preachers like this can be normalised and sit on panel shows posing as a respectable member of the community when they are anything but. She’s a filthy bleeping racist devil, and I hope karma repays her… with interest!
View attachment 2905497View attachment 2905498
Do any of you recall the oft-used movie stereotype of the racist, pot-bellied, low IQ, white sheriffs of the American South?. You know, the ones who would lynch a Black man just because the accuser had white skin?

How is this any different…this is the absolute identical pig racism…and it is far past time that we shout it out and cover these bigots in their own verbal excrement. How disgusting this low intelligence racist is…with her anti-semitism and white hatred. Someday, we will make TV shows and movies with the villains being Black bigots just like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I suspect that Haz may have been the idea of making the DoE a lifetime title, C may hope that he's back in the fold and rehabilitated by the time Edward passes.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If it’s possible I dislike that shola more than Megs…

She would no doubt shout racism at me, but I actually hate the ginger bleep more than those two

Reactions: 28
Nigeria - homeland of such wonderful cultural attache such as the ancestors of Megain Markle, slave owner father of Dr Shola Bombbambino and Nissan Haribo. What a lovely country aye. Not in any way riddled with corruption and predatory criminals. I’m sure the [un]happy couple will feel at ease on their exciting SARAFI in May.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Imo KC will continue to ignore the ever growing demands for the harkles titles and LoS and CoS to be removed. He is blatantly ignoring public (his "subjects" demands).

Instead we will get reams of newspaper headlines of "cancer stricken king" and "hard working Camilla".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Didn’t one of you brilliant sleuths discover that the house had been a rental used as a movie set in the past? Maybe it is still that. Just rented as they need it, but not occupied as a home. Did we ever see a real estate record of ownership? Or just ‘hear’ how much it supposedly cost from them or their PR?.

Every photo we see of them seems ‘pre-arranged’…”I will be on this path, in this parking lot, etc.”. Not really…paps.

It would be easy enough to scout out the entrances, exits to the house and over time, see patterns…particularly if there is ‘day help’, nannies who live out, school runs, etc. But nothing but seemingly staged photos in years.

And her cooking show at a different location…maybe a cheaper rental?

It would be just like them to pull off another scam like this.
The record of ownership I saw gave something like 'The City Bank Trust' as owner. (In Canada). Somehow the paperwork was linked or directions to it.

That was after they claimed to have 'bought' the property.
It was posted a couple of times on platforms (Taz was one of them) by a woman called Emily who said she was a legal person of some sort. Maybe she was irked at the lies.

The explanation was that they hired it when they wanted it.
Is the reality that they can't afford such a place?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Duke of Edinburgh was/is one of the significant royal dukedoms. The Kents and Gloucesters cease to be Royal in the next generation, Duke of York disgraced with no heir so will be extinct after Andrew and Sussex is now worthless (should be removed). I do believe Charles wanted Edward to have it but I also think that he didn’t want it to move further and further away from the Royal line. James is William’s cousin, but the next heir would be second cousin once removed (I think) from George. Thus the compromise - keep it with Edward, but then take it back so can go to Louis, or one of George’s future heirs.

Harry already has a royal dukedom - he doesn’t need Edinburgh so I don’t believe he was ever in line to get it.

• Heart
I think Charles was reluctant to make Edward the Duke of Edinburgh.
I think he dragged it out because he was trying to find a way out and he only caved because he knew deep down he must honour the wishes of his parents.
Edward and Sophie had it in writing, the promise from his mother and father, and it wasn't just fof his lifetime. Maybe he envisaged passing it on to his son?. It was reported that the king wanted Charlotte to have it, which imo was daft, but public pressure was on him and readers were not happy that Edward hadn't got it when HM died as had been promised. People felt strongly about it, the promise.

Chuck compromised 6 months later by making the Dukedom only for Edward's lifetime and then it would revert to the Crown. Maybe he wanted to keep it in the family close to home, but it can get a bit inbred...

I don't understand why he did this, as it's possible Edward's children might have entered royal life as they got older, and the Monarchy needs young people coming through as there are so many elderly though valiant members. Edward doesn't look very well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do. Not. Ever. Spellcheck. The. Name. Angus. :oops:

You just need to slip once and your autocorrect will forever change it to something you should never ever call a client :oops:

Don't ask me how I found that out 😂
I had a client called Angus Meldrum and the spellchecker changed his name to "something you should never call a client" Melodrama! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I read somewhere that both Edward and Sophie were fully briefed on what the new titles and responsibilities would entail, extra workload etc, and it wasn't Charles dragging his feet. Telegraph I think
But Edward & Sophie have been working above & beyond for absolute years . They are up with Anne when it comes to workloads Edward was working very closely with Prince Philip absolutly years before He retired learning all about the various patronages His father looked after before taking them over the fact was They just got on with it & never complained we will never know just how hard the pair have worked becuase they got very little press coverage.

And do I think KC3 is a little jealous his youngest sibling & His Wife are getting all this praise & His youngest son is a little prick Yes I do

• Heart
Do any of you recall the oft-used movie stereotype of the racist, pot-bellied, low IQ, white sheriffs of the American South?. You know, the ones who would lynch a Black man just because the accuser had white skin?

How is this any different…this is the absolute identical pig racism…and it is far past time that we shout it out and cover these bigots in their own verbal excrement. How disgusting this low intelligence racist is…with her anti-semitism and white hatred. Someday, we will make TV shows and movies with the villains being Black bigots just like her.
There are no news stories on this. None. It’s just on social media, with the only search results offering one side and one side only, pro Uber driver and anti WHITE Jewish man. So there’s no hope of any truth because you just have to go along with the only voices being heard, which includes this chump on reddit:

IMG_2520.jpeg

Nice!

And here is a comment I got on my post on a IG account, which showed a woman of Romany Gypsy appearance getting accosted outside Aldi for stuffing about two dozen items into her skirt. According to these anti coloniser/anti Jewish/anti Zionists… yak yak yak, they should be allowed to carry on with their criminal behaviour because of.. you guessed it.. reparations.
IMG_2521.jpeg

Basically, racism is a competition for people like this, like that Reddit commentator and Dr Shouty which they, and they alone have to win by denying anyone white, especially Jewish people, having any claim to being victims of racism, and this is the pervasive attitude of people who wish to shape our society. No thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
BIB

I think Birmingham is in competition with a place in Canada (or America) for who gets it next. Nigeria is hoping to hold it in another year but not sure when.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.