Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Archie was born and busy being kissed by Desmond Tutu. I've just googled it. Kate & Willy left George behind on the Oz tour to travel to NZ and Uluru. So this is very strange behaviour 🤨 I think ILBW just wanted to tour on her own and hog the spotlight.

Oooooohhhhh! You've just jogged my memory. When they announced the flatpacnancy at Eugenie's wedding then went to Oz, wasn't she criticised for going to some remote island that had a mosquito/midge bourne disease and was at risk because she was "pregnant" 🤨🤨 maybe there's no risk to a moonbump 🤔🤔🤔 or maybe she didn't give a tit and wanted to go??
(It was quite windy, so maybe the risk of being bitten and infected was low enough) 🤷‍♀️
You're right, that's what I was thinking. The Australian tour. She was pregnant, yes, and those were the reasons. Thank you for correcting me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
One thing that has always slightly puzzled me is that she would definitely have wanted the big moment à la Diana, and later, Catherine, of the emerging onto the hospital steps, amid the cheering crowds.
Oh wow! Never thought of it like that!
It's something I'd avoid like the plague but, YES! that would have been an Oscar-worthy triumphal performance for Smeg!

And the descriptions of the births in Spare.
Those descriptions were pure fantasy.
I've done it several times and, although I had really easy-peasy births each time, there's no time or inclination for all the playing about they did, no sending out for food, no mucking about with the drugs... One of the jobs they often give the dad is to count minutes between contractions -imagine dimwit doing that whilst he's snorting laughing gas!)
If you've got a dork husband who's larking about you'd certainly tell him to piss off out of there, he'd be useless.

When those birth hormones kick in (is it oxytocin, prolactin?), you become a different person, all super relaxed between contractions but intensely focused on the job that nature needs you to do! Nothing else matters in the world but that!
But neither of them would know anything about all this, he'd not even read any of the loads of books and info for fathers. Otherwise little details like these would have been in his bookie.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I still can't get my head round the UK being 'too dangerous' yet the USA, Barbados and now Nigeria are all perfectly fiiiiine... those brown envelopes full of cash must be a big incentive. Not to mention leaving the flatpacks in the cupboard under the stairs yet again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sophie has gone to the Ukraine !
Omg she is a diamond
---
Sophie visits Ukraine - becoming the first member of the Royal Family to do so since the Russian invasion
I expect to see her behind the control of a tank taking out a dozen Russian planes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hate to hark back, but today I re-watched the Sky TV programme of the African tour, I'm trying to find the girl who said of Meg "she's not even Nigerian" but I think that might have been on the documentary with her whining interview. Harry was a witch to the presenter, so they both managed to embarrass themselves.

Anyway, it only just now struck me about them going their separate ways. At the time I thought that she was left behind in the city (whilst Harry travelled a bit off the beaten track) due to Archie. But really, they could have taken plenty of supplies for him 🤔 so I have two conclusions

1. They were already pandering to her a her wanting to "support girls" and let her do her own tit because they were terrified of her temper.

2. The press wanted that shot of Harry walking in the landmine gear just like his dead mummy and were terrified of her grabbing the vest and headgear and marching off in a pair of shorts, so they purposely kept her away.

But thinking of ANY other Royal tour and the royal couple go to all engagements together? Every single day? No? Why on earth did they do different things on a tour? Completely separately?

I'm sure I read some blinds around the time that the reason that Megain stayed behind was that she had some deals for $$$$$ cash while Hazno was out of town

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Every time..
Have gone back 3 times to try again.
Have tried reloading page several times too.
Still same message.

Just a brief precis of what was said will do.
Or screenshots??

View attachment 2902610
I get that all the time, but this evening I tried another browser and it worked fine.
I think it could be to do with browser privacy or security settings?

Reactions: 17
Hello Tattle chums,

Know your enemy. This is why I resist!

It honestly makes me sick that hate preachers like this can be normalised and sit on panel shows posing as a respectable member of the community when they are anything but. She’s a filthy bleeping racist devil, and I hope karma repays her… with interest!
IMG_2515.jpeg
IMG_2516.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

I'm not sure I believe this, as it was only a short time ago that Charles made Edward and Sophie the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh, which is a great honour. Surely they know how much he values their commitment and dedication with all the sterling work they do, and their popularity continues to grow all the time.

I think Charles was reluctant to make Edward the Duke of Edinburgh.
I think he dragged it out because he was trying to find a way out and he only caved because he knew deep down he must honour the wishes of his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think Charles was reluctant to make Edward the Duke of Edinburgh.
I think he dragged it out because he was trying to find a way out and he only caved because he knew deep down he must honour the wishes of his parents.
I read somewhere that both Edward and Sophie were fully briefed on what the new titles and responsibilities would entail, extra workload etc, and it wasn't Charles dragging his feet. Telegraph I think

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
You're right, that's what I was thinking. The Australian tour. She was pregnant, yes, and those were the reasons. Thank you for correcting me.
Yes, some of the places they visited, think it was Fiji, had Zika at the time, which could cause birth deformities.
I'm sure I read some blinds around the time that the reason that Megain stayed behind was that she had some deals for $$$$$ cash while Hazno was out of town
I remember reading this too, and I'm sure it was discussed on here

Reactions: 27
Bookworm. On a huge rant!

Thanks @LadyMuck 🎹
BookWorm is furious that the Sussexes are spreading their race-baiting presence to Africa, having been invited on a cultural tour of Nigeria by the Chief of Defence.
The Sun newspaper Sarah Greilish refers to the Ho as "of Nigerian descent", and BookWorm can't believe the stupidity of this as it's impossible.
Long discussion about Nigerian tribes and DNA.

If the Nigerian Chief of Defence believes that the Ho is part Nigerian, he's a fool.

Can the king, Privy Council and Government not understand thst the Sussexes are representatives of the Crown and Monarchy? The king needs to put an end to this as it's a ridiculous situation. Poll after poll requests that the Sussex titles be stripped, but the people are ignored, there are no repercussions and the Sussexes get away with absolutely everything. Year after year.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
KC3 is all about His family when it comes to Honours IMO

Despite Sophie & Edward doing the lions share of the workload with Anne They get very little in the way of thanks from KC3 .

KC3 was very relucted to hand over the Edinburgh Titles I think if it had not being promised by The Queen Herself the Title would not be thiers right now I really hope thier kids stay well clear of The Firm and forge out careers for themselves like Zara & Peter otherwise They to will be treated like crap .
I thought he gave it to Edward on his birthday. Titles etc are usually announced on special dates and I think KC held on for that date

Harry “ought” to be have been created Duke of Edinburgh. It would have been fitting as second son of the monarch. If he had been a better person he could have been a great asset to the RF.

HLMTQ obviously realised that he was not worthy of that title long before he met Meghan and made it clear that Edward deserved it because of the work he had done for the DOE award , quietly and efficiently in the background.
He and Sophie have made sure his children have a chance to live real lives as well as royal lives. Lady Louise working in a garden centre and her first car being a second hand one. A perfect upbringing!
KC recognised that and gave him the title

It must be upsetting for KC to think that his son who he loves has turned out to be a treacherous snake. He has spurned every opportunity given to him. He had great examples in his grandparents, Aunt Anne.

Harry..what a waste of life, you idiot!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Do you put Dear Sir even if it is a woman, I have been told not to put the 'or madam' bit anymore?

How about 'Dear Whoever'?

Or in The Smegsy's case, 'Dear Whatever'. Sometimes she confuses me 🤷

I know in many organisations letters are just a formality so they don't bother if a woman is addressed as 'Dear Sir' (that's the default most people are comfy with for authority figures 🙄), otherwise it's 'Dear Sir/Ma'am', or 'To whomsoever it may concern' - though many people find that offensive.

I prefer finding out whom I'm addressing (or at least the gender/pronouns/whatever) because it looks more professional. For internal communication or talking to vendors over e-mail or text, 'Hello' with or without first name is the usual preference. Text has the additional option of 'Good <time of day>'. My teammates usually get a 'Hey', but then we're going to be on each other's heads for at least a year so we've started out pretty politely 😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.