Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nigeria sounds an odd choice for a couple who are so worried about security!! And it also feels an odd place to suggest for the Invictus games, can you imagine how secure it will be for ex soldiers who are injured?

I hope they enjoy their visit! I would hate to visit Nigeria, from talking to people who have moved here, it sounds a totally corrupt and old fashioned society. A patriarchial society where family is key. If Megsie says the wrong thing to the wrong person, she could end up in a lot of trouble!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can't argue with this.

Haz already had "talks" with First Nation leaders in Canada.

If official boundaries aren't drawn by both KC3 and the FCDO there could be all sorts of diplomatic issues further down the line. It's not enough to describe them as 'overseas' and 'no longer working Royals' but then leave them on the RF website for the world to see. A much firmer distinction between those who officially represent the King and the UK, and those who don't, needs to be made.

If Haz still has some kind of secret role, then IMO we the public deserve to know.

If he doesn't then someone other than William needs to grow a pair.

Screenshot_20240429-172333_kindlephoto-56771527.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Harry & Meghan #439 The Duke OF Duchess made some tarts with some sloppy jam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks @LadyMuck ๐ŸŽ€
KC is back in action, which will be good for his mental health. BookWorm has heard conflicting reports about him, some say he's as well as he could be and others that the prognosis is not great.

BookWorm has noticed a blue tinge to his face and lips which she thinks could be cyanosis - not enough oxygen - or it could be from medication or bruising.

She made discreet enquiries about Catherine but came up against a brick wall. Nada, not even a generalisation. Only one source revealed that Catherine spends time dealing with correspondence during the day and with the children in the evenings. Her condition is serious and there's no prospect of her returning soon.

Who invites the Stoat to these quasi-military events? This invitation came from the Military Times, and wasn't a proper military event. He presented a medal to Elizabeth Marks, a brave soldier who he's been acquainted with since 2016. Why couldn't Military Times find someone decent, a proper veteran, to present the medal to her? Of the Stoat's 4 medals, only one was for service and the other 3 were for turning up at an event.

He dressed up and filmed this at home, on his verandah. Rumours abound that both Stoats are less than hygenic, so maybe the house wasn't fit for public viewing? Contrary to reports otherwise, BookWorm believes that they do spend time in the Montecito house and use it as a base.

I was interested to hear that BookWorm had also noticed an odd colour to KC's face, as I mentioned in my post yesterday. Nobody else as far as I know has remarked on it though it's obvious in some photos and looks whitish.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Nigeria sounds an odd choice for a couple who are so worried about security!! And it also feels an odd place to suggest for the Invictus games, can you imagine how secure it will be for ex soldiers who are injured?

I hope they enjoy their visit! I would hate to visit Nigeria, from talking to people who have moved here, it sounds a totally corrupt and old fashioned society. A patriarchial society where family is key. If Megsie says the wrong thing to the wrong person, she could end up in a lot of trouble!!!
Maybe they got an email from a rich Nigerian prince asking them to watch his millions. Smeghan may be a long lost 43% grifter relation. ๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Congrats on VIP @FrancesDundee80 ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿพ

Maybe she'll give the shorts another airing.

Meanwhile Bea and Euge are in Saudi and both appropriately and modestly dressed. Even Euge looks decent.

View attachment 2903108
Meanwhile Bea and Euge are in Saudi and both appropriately and modestly dressed. Even Euge looks decent.
Why are they speaking at the WEF? What message does this send? Are they RF Ambassadors? Chuck has strong ties to Saudi Arabia. TRF needs to distance themselves from Klaus Schwab and this shadowy and sinister crowd and concentrate on things that need sorting at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
reminds me of that Song A you're adorable, let's throw in our own version. Anyone want to play ? I'll start ...

A - you're abominable
B -

B - you're a basic witch
C - you're the thing that Freda says

๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Daily Express today
Apols if posted.

"Prince Harry's security plans for UK visit leaked as Duke secures 'rigorous' protection"
"Prince Harry's decision to participate in the 10th Anniversary Service of the Invictus Games, confirmed on Sunday, came after thorough discussions between his security team and the Royal and VIP Executive Committee (RAVEC) at the Home Office, Express.co.uk can reveal."
Guys did any of you notice during Lady C's interview with Dan Wooten... both acknowledged there was no formal press injunction. I missed several threads.

Ingriftus is paying to rent space at St. Paul's, further desecrating himself by cosplaying a real royal in a solemn setting known the world over as a site of unique historical importance. HTF is signing off on this tit??? Please subterfuge in the form of stray plumes & candles mark this occasion.
Glad to see you back.
I don't believe a word Wootton or George says. Wootton said today that Harald is "brave" to come to the UK.
Agree 100% about St Paul's, holding a service in this sacred cathedral and allowing the ginger clown to preen and thieve, and give an address to injured veterans.
The king must have signed off on it, nobody else would have the authority.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Nigeria is safe to go to, but not the UK? ๐Ÿค”

Iโ€™m beginning to think that she cannot come her for legal reasons or maybe because she would have to face the music about her fake pregnancies and fake kids.
And this ๐Ÿ‘‡

IMG_4676.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.