Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one of my fave reggae songs, so it pains me a little bit to dedicate it to Megsie at this time!

I’m going, said I’m going (rep)
I’m going to tell the world about it (doo doo doo doo doo)
I’m going to tell the world to shout it (doo doo doo doo doo)
going back to Africa cos I’m black
going back to Africa and it‘s a fact

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100 of the schoolgirls who were kidnapped by Boko Haran in 2014 are still missing / held in captivity but I doubt Meghan will use her position and make a public plea to return them despite being a ‘feminist’ in Nigeria.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Nigeria is a Level 3 warning for all US travelers - below is just a bit of what the US State Department is warning about:
Do Not Travel to:

• Borno, Yobe, and northern Adamawa states due to terrorism and kidnapping
  • Bauchi, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, and Zamfara states due to kidnapping
  • Coastal areas of Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, and Rivers states (with the exception of Port Harcourt) due to crime, kidnapping, and maritime crime
Country Summary: Violent crime – such as armed robbery, assault, carjacking, kidnapping, hostage taking, banditry, and rape – is common throughout the country. Kidnappings for ransom occur frequently, often targeting dual national citizens who have returned to Nigeria for a visit, as well as U.S. citizens with perceived wealth. Kidnapping gangs have also stopped victims on interstate roads.

Terrorists continue plotting and carrying out attacks in Nigeria, especially in the Northeast. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting shopping centers, malls, markets, hotels, places of worship, restaurants, bars, schools, government installations, transportation hubs, and other places where crowds gather. Terrorists are known to work with local gangs to expand their reach.

So, tell me why the Ho can't travel to the UK again. Tell me again why she feels safe to travel to Nigeria but not to the UK?

Unless the King is providing armed security for the two cos-playing "royals" while they continue their grift.
Here's the UK govt advice on travelling to Nigeria:

1714400783304.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Where are the medals?

We need the medals!

Don't ever forget the medals. How else is Harold going to show disabled ex-military peeps that he too suffered when he was deployed to three... count them, three of Gangan's jubilees 😁
Don't forget his medal for being Helmand's bestest Call of Dutyist. Should've been given a chocolate coin on some tit rag rather than the genuine medal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What the duck are they actually going there FOR? Are they going to be doing anything other than swanning about, pretending to big up Invictus whilst Smeg merches her overpriced wardrobe? We've never seen her participate in anything sporty (unlike Catherine). Have we got kidnapping of the flatpacks on the bingo card yet???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What the duck are they actually going there FOR? Are they going to be doing anything other than swanning about, pretending to big up Invictus whilst Smeg merches her overpriced wardrobe? We've never seen her participate in anything sporty (unlike Catherine). Have we got kidnapping of the flatpacks on the bingo card yet???
In a giph

seeing as he is the duck of Sussex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
They're going so that a local leader can slip them some money in large brown envelopes as a bribe to hold the games there probably.

They won't take the flatpacks to Nigeria after all a trip to Disneyland, a local restaurant or the local park is outlawed for those dollies 😁

What if Harold and Smegz get kidnapped? Who would bother paying a ransom? And who would take charge of the poor flatpacks 🫠😄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nigeria is a Level 3 warning for all US travelers - below is just a bit of what the US State Department is warning about:
Do Not Travel to:

• Borno, Yobe, and northern Adamawa states due to terrorism and kidnapping
  • Bauchi, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, and Zamfara states due to kidnapping
  • Coastal areas of Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, and Rivers states (with the exception of Port Harcourt) due to crime, kidnapping, and maritime crime
Country Summary: Violent crime – such as armed robbery, assault, carjacking, kidnapping, hostage taking, banditry, and rape – is common throughout the country. Kidnappings for ransom occur frequently, often targeting dual national citizens who have returned to Nigeria for a visit, as well as U.S. citizens with perceived wealth. Kidnapping gangs have also stopped victims on interstate roads.

Terrorists continue plotting and carrying out attacks in Nigeria, especially in the Northeast. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting shopping centers, malls, markets, hotels, places of worship, restaurants, bars, schools, government installations, transportation hubs, and other places where crowds gather. Terrorists are known to work with local gangs to expand their reach.

So, tell me why the Ho can't travel to the UK again. Tell me again why she feels safe to travel to Nigeria but not to the UK?

Unless the King is providing armed security for the two cos-playing "royals" while they continue their grift.
But are they taking the flat packs with them? Is this a cunning plan for the ‘children’ to be kidnapped and never to be seen again? Easier for them to disappear forever in Africa than the USA?

I feel they are getting close to having to play their final hand for world wide sympathy ..... could this be the time? 😱😱😱😱😱

P.s. No malice intended, I’m a flat pack truther so I believe no kids ever existed so I
can’t see any other way they can hide their non existence as they get older.

ETA .... apologies @KatLit , catching up and see you’ve already mentioned flat pack kidnapping.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Banging on about how unsafe the UK is and demanding the highest level security and then announcing they are going to Nigeria without making any comment about security concerns.

Can't they see how stupid they look?
---
But are they taking the flat packs with them? Is this a cunning plan for the ‘children’ to be kidnapped and never to be seen again? Easier for them to disappear forever in Africa than the USA?

I feel they are getting close to having to play their final hand for world wide sympathy ..... could this be the time? 😱😱😱😱😱

We did all have fake kidnap attempt on our list of stunts they are likely to pull.

So there would be a lot of Tattlers saying I told you so if they did stage this.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Maybe they can take the flatpacks to Nigeria and cannibals can eat them all.

Another Mail article

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.