Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned a while ago, I do wonder if the palace are happy with YouTubers discussing things like surrogacy to get it out there, without putting it out there (if that makes sense).
I agree here. It would be a tricky situation for TRF to go talking about someone else's medical records, not least because racism, but also she's not a British citizen so that would also be a reason for them to be attacked - how dare those outdated stale pale Brits talk about an American woman's body and its doings.

Also, those kids. One of whom is also American born. But talking about kids and revealing info about them isn't done.

They just love the chaos and upheaval. They are seriously unhinged.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
But are they taking the flat packs with them? Is this a cunning plan for the ‘children’ to be kidnapped and never to be seen again? Easier for them to disappear forever in Africa than the USA?

I feel they are getting close to having to play their final hand for world wide sympathy ..... could this be the time? 😱😱😱😱😱

P.s. No malice intended, I’m a flat pack truther so I believe no kids ever existed so I
can’t see any other way they can hide their non existence as they get older.
I wouldn't have thought that they were taking them to Nigeria as they never take them when they go other places nor do they take on holiday which is very strange because if the children do exist then it is very bizarre that they are never seen with Harry and Meghan. The thing is if they were to say that the children were kidnapped would anyone apart from the sugars actually believe them? I wouldn't as they have lied about so many things.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Nigeria is one of the most corrupt nations on earth. It's probably great if you're one of the elite creaming off the money but it's not very safe for travellers. There's no advantage to anyone to have the Ingriftus Games held in Nigeria, except the Harkles who'll be getting back handers and wads of cash delivered to them. These vile grifters are just disgusting.

I actually think that the Ingriftus Games should be stopped now. They could tack on events for veterans to the Paralympics instead couldn't they?
n

Most Invictus Athlete’s go on to have a great para games career . I still think Invictus has a purpose as it gives wounded Vets something to aim towards whilst in rehab also the Mental Health aspect is Life saving it is only sad that the Harlkes are treating it as thier personal cash cow

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
100 of the schoolgirls who were kidnapped by Boko Haran in 2014 are still missing / held in captivity but I doubt Meghan will use her position and make a public plea to return them despite being a ‘feminist’ in Nigeria.
They were returned if they agreed to convert to Islam.
The last to do so was Leah Shabiru, who converted last year I believe.
Five died in captivity.

No wait... that was at Dapchi, and I suspect you are referring to the Chibok kidnapping.

In March of this year - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-68504329

Oh and then there is this...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
They were returned if they agreed to convert to Islam.
The last to do so was Leah Shabiru, who converted last year I believe.
Five died in captivity.

No wait... that was at Dapchi, and I suspect you are referring to the Chibok kidnapping.

In March of this year - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-68504329

Oh and then there is this...
It was the 2014 kidnap i meant https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping
Even if they converted, they were not returned sadly. but as you said there have been kidnappings since then.

it would be amazing if Meghan used her influence to help those girls and those who have escaped and have had no government help, but she’s more interested in jam.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I wouldn't have thought that they were taking them to Nigeria as they never take them when they go other places nor do they take on holiday which is very strange because if the children do exist then it is very bizarre that they are never seen with Harry and Meghan. The thing is if they were to say that the children were kidnapped would anyone apart from the sugars actually believe them? I wouldn't as they have lied about so many things.
About a year ago supposedly they were pitching a show in which her, Doria, Perkin and Warbeck were going to go to Africa to discover their roots (similar to the thing Oprah did).
Maybe this is connected to that.

Under the cover of Invictus obviously.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
With her "43% Nigerian" perhaps she can meet someone who is "57% Nigerian" and then produce "100%" authentic bona fide Nigerian offspring! 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think it comes from parents and teachers not being 'allowed' to criticise kids, so they grow up with a thin skin. No personal resilience anymore. The mantra 'you can't please everyone' doesn't seem to click with people these days. Harry, as a young royal should have been drilled to accept that you can't please everyone. William gets it. He gets on with things.
Its The consequences of the seventies when the priority became self esteem instead of character

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She doesn't really have any influence though, imo.
being in Nigeria, she will no doubt get publicity ie the ability to influence some media and shudders
‘fans’ on Twitter to get the word out about those girls. I get what you are saying tho.

Reactions: 19
Do you put Dear Sir even if it is a woman, I have been told not to put the 'or madam' bit anymore?
I’ve been using Dear Gentleperson for over thirty years works even better with all of the trans crap now.😎😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She doesn't really have any influence though, imo.
There will probably be a visit to the school Archwell sent the tampons to.

Which will no doubt involve a discussion of the backpacks supplied by her friend whats-her-face... now available at 15% off if you use il Duce's link.
With lots of left-handed handshakes to show off the Ariel Gordon bracelet... now available at 10% off if you use il Duce's link.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
It's like I'm incapable of independent thought this tit is so tiresome 😂😂😂
I didn't pay heed to the rumours about Ingriftus going with Mike Tindall; he's not a veteran. Just last year he expressed embarrassment at wearing coro/Jubilee medals for this express reason.
My dearie, how the tides have turned:
Thoughts?
I have no objections to his appointment, primary BC it shows how permanently OUT the Stoat is. I just find it odd that Sir Tim wasn't considered... Ageist or brilliant? It may be the only way to save Invictus and that's great for vets. If they continue w/ Hairy, it'll tank.

I would love to see more Zara & Co.
Anything to do w the Princess Royal can't be bad for the institution. I also think Princess Bea is lovely in small, measured doses.
Mostly BC her husband is nice to look at and has impeccable manners... 😂😉

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.