Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, are they bringing the kids or the "kids are a priority" is something they lost a couple of rebrandings ago?
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if at this point Hazno would say in an interview "kids? we never had kids. that is something the press/TRF invented."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
A ww poor Hairy.

Mmmmm . . . .

I wonder what he did with all of his Robertsons G----y badges?

(And I'm not sure that he is entitled to the Tufty Club one that I swear I saw him stuffing into his pocket.)
Have spoken to the local cat welfare people & they will get back to me as soon as possible as the lady needs to submit a form etc , i spoke to the neighbour & He was trying to get Me to reconsider not sure Hegrasped how bad My reaction was MyMum got Me this to cheer Me up View attachment 2898723
I'm so sorry - I can only imagine how disappointed you must feel. Worse to have loved and lost in a situation like this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why are they going to Nigeria?
Well obvs it is to show the RF the star power they have been missing with two senior members indisposed. The King will be on the phone ASAP to get them to come back and do a Royal tour of the UK🤣
So, they will be going without the back up, research and attention to detail of a real visit, what could possibly go wrong, diplomatic incident incoming.If it is as good as the Jamaica cinema seating, I can’t wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’ll need a big chopper to tackle that ……. so that’s Haz ruled out. …..🤪

I’ll get mi coat …….

@JAR21 This latest jar looks like number 18 to me. What’s the brown thing lurking under the huge lemon on the left of the pic? It looks like a kiwi fruit with a label attached? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah - I thought 18.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
TRG. M and Sophie trudeau cut from same cloth

For me the thing is the timing. There was a time when saying they were close, was good. Now, not so much. I think they weren't probably very close. The pool episode I think was fake. I think they are friends-of-friends who hanged out at Soho House, so probably sharing "partying flavours". Maybe that's the part where Sophie really doesn't want to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well obvs it is to show the RF the star power they have been missing with two senior members indisposed. The King will be on the phone ASAP to get them to come back and do a Royal tour of the UK🤣
So, they will be going without the back up, research and attention to detail of a real visit, what could possibly go wrong, diplomatic incident incoming.If it is as good as the Jamaica cinema seating, I can’t wait.
I pity the poor FCDO staff at the British High Commission in Abuja. They're probably all dreading it. Even if it's not a Royal visit they must surely get involved.

Reactions: 28
The new PR guy will be gone either during or straight after this trip, sez my crystal ball!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reading Bryony Gordon’s book and she’s comparing Meghan’s unique bravery and ‘thriving’ to climbing Everest 🤭
Everest? Smeg? :ROFLMAO:

Smeg probably wouldn't get as far as Base Camp, let alone the summit. Imagine the whining.

And given how Haz moaned about being sent to Nepal in 2016 to help rebuild after the 2015 earthquake (which triggered an avalanche which killed 22 people on Everest itself), perhaps Bryony might want to have a rethink about that sort of comparison.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Everest? Smeg? :ROFLMAO:

Smeg probably wouldn't get as far as Base Camp, let alone the summit. Imagine the whining.

And given how Haz moaned about being sent to Nepal in 2016 to help rebuild after the 2015 earthquake (which triggered an avalanche which killed 22 people on Everest itself), perhaps Bryony might want to have a rethink about that sort of comparison.

What an ungrateful wanker 🙄

For me the thing is the timing. There was a time when saying they were close, was good. Now, not so much. I think they weren't probably very close. The pool episode I think was fake. I think they are friends-of-friends who hanged out at Soho House, so probably sharing "partying flavours". Maybe that's the part where Sophie really doesn't want to go.
I doubt if Meghan was ever close to Sophie although she must have met her a few times. There's a big difference between being an acquaintance to being a close friend. That pool story was a total lie. No doubt Sophie has distanced herself now knowing that Meghan lied.
As Meghan continues to lie more and more people will do the same.

The Royal Rogue. H's anger at M mock curtsey

I've looked at this footage umpteen times, but I still can't see contempt in Hazno's fugly visage. Just sullen bamboozzlement. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why are they going to Nigeria?

To look for the remaining 57%?

I vaguely remember a photo with Smegs, the Trudeaus, the Mulroneys, MA, I think, and a gossipy woman who was quite rude about Catherine. Soho House was definitely the connection.

As for the afternoon in/by the pool thing, as I'd mentioned last night, it was either proven to be one of Smegsy's made up stories or Sophie had quietly debunked it because the timing of it meant that Sophie had either broken lockdown rules or she was supposed to be elsewhere at the time (a crisis in Canada maybe?). My brain usually can't retain facts so I hope someone else recalls what the real story was.

Smegs has already proven to be quite dangerous - a blackmailing grifter who's very desperate now so is springing new leaks every other day. She still hasn't been discredited completely (no wonder I've been dealing with a migraine today, given the blood-boiling crap that IG keeps pushing on to my eyeballs), so it is now imperative to disclaim a close friendship or any sharing of confidences.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe Harry's visa was issued by Canada...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'd found this a couple of days ago. The Sugars don't seem to realise that first of all, this is an extreme hyperbole - it's that exaggerated, and secondly, any chaos is caused solely by the thought of that toxic sludge existing (and potentially turning up randomly at one's doorstep, cash on delivery).

Screenshot_20240426-170521~2.jpg

They are going to Nigeria to discuss the possibly of hosting the Invictus Games in later years.

I like "Prince Harry, the Duke of Duchess" 😂😂😂 Talk about Freudian slips.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
All the Harkles are good for is a laugh, they are pathetic and everything they do is there to be ridiculed.

I don’t care if they go to Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣. I hope her fake tan runs for starters. They always make a pigs ear out of something and this will be no exception.

As long as they’re not here in the U.K. I’m happy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.