Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nigeria to host Invictus in later years ?
So who is paying for this visit?
Nigeria?
Are Invictus contributing?
Blinding. I’ve already got to be in the city the day fuzz light year is doing altar boy duty for a non religious charity his brother and sister in law funded; I may as well book a few more days off to go and collect my 43 billion that Nigerian diplomat keeps trying to give me by email. He only wants my bank info, NI and password hints so should be easy enough 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If this is a faux royal tour they need to be stopped. OK I know nobody can physically stop them but the RF can't let people think that this visit is on their behalf.
True. But I can't see KC3 doing anything. And the FCDO and the MoD won't want to upset Nigeria.

If they get away with it I can see quite a few 'Royal' tours to Commonwealth countries in the future, under the cover of 'Invictus'.

Is Hazbeen going to try and pitch himself as a future Head of the Commonwealth? Collecting potential votes?

Wouldn't put anything past him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I am divided: I don't know if the press should go and hound them about Africa Parks, or just ignore the pseudo royal tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
True. But I can't see KC3 doing anything. And the FCDO and the MoD won't want to upset Nigeria.

If they get away with it I can see quite a few 'Royal' tours to Commonwealth countries in the future, under the cover of 'Invictus'.

Is Hazbeen going to try and pitch himself as a future Head of the Commonwealth? Collecting potential votes?

I'm laughing because isn't this just a version of il Duce's Roots thing that she was trying to pitch to Netflix?
What are the chances that Doria goes to, and they happen to find the village from which their ancestors were so cruelly taken?
Obviously the said village will not be north where the Islamic militants are...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
HarryMarkle WordPress. Always a good read.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Just wait until Rachel swans in wearing something spectacularly inappropriate and treats important Nigerian women with her own special kind of diplomacy :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Will she make a speech about how underprivileged her childhood was? Will she tell the soap story again?

I just got promoted to VIP - I am going for the cheese puffs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Just wait until Rachel swans in wearing something spectacularly inappropriate and treats important Nigerian women with her own special kind of diplomacy :sneaky:
Maybe she'll take them some jam....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Will she make a speech about how underprivileged her childhood was? Will she tell the soap story again?

I just got promoted to VIP - I am going for the cheese puffs!
Yippeeeeeeee!!! There’s twiglets too!!!!! Can you crack the windows while you’re in the lounge? A certain @Nuttynana has been loitering with her impure intentions again so it could do with airing out. Cheers 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Congrats on VIP @FrancesDundee80 🍰🎂🍾🍰🎂🍾

Maybe she'll give the shorts another airing.

Meanwhile Bea and Euge are in Saudi and both appropriately and modestly dressed. Even Euge looks decent.

Screenshot_20240428-180501_kindlephoto-5022594.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yippeeeeeeee!!! There’s twiglets too!!!!! Can you crack the windows while you’re in the lounge? A certain @Nuttynana has been loitering with her impure intentions again. Cheers 🥂
ahahhahah I will open the windows! Also, as VIP I am expecting private jets to go everywhere! Let the others worry about the planet!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm laughing because isn't this just a version of il Duce's Roots thing that she was trying to pitch to Netflix?
What are the chances that Doria goes to, and they happen to find the village from which their ancestors were so cruelly taken?
Obviously the said village will not be north where the Islamic militants are...
But didn’t she claim to be a Maltese/Irish hybrid before she met Hairy? Like a Maltish or Iralt? Like a cockortwo or something dog breed?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hear me out now, this could be the answer to everyone's problems.

While they are out of the US & UK, cancel all visas and passports. Bosh, job done 😁

Now, you may be thinking that's unfair on Nigeria, but they'll have a real prince to beg for money in their scam emails 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Guys did any of you notice during Lady C's interview with Dan Wooten... both acknowledged there was no formal press injunction. I missed several threads.

Ingriftus is paying to rent space at St. Paul's, further desecrating himself by cosplaying a real royal in a solemn setting known the world over as a site of unique historical importance. HTF is signing off on this tit??? Please subterfuge in the form of stray plumes & candles mark this occasion.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe she will tell the Nigerians the story of how her grandmother was a Nigerian who made apple butter and strawberry jam, just like they all do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Guys did any of you notice during Lady C's interview with Dan Wooten... both acknowledged there was no formal press injunction. I missed several threads.

Ingriftus is paying to rent space at St. Paul's, further desecrating himself by cosplaying a real royal in a solemn setting known the world over as a site of unique historical importance. HTF is signing off on this tit??? Please subterfuge in the form of stray plumes & candles mark this occasion.
It actually knocks me sick and I thought I was the only one. I had a very church adjacent upbringing and even, and possibly in spite of that, I am raucous and can make a sailor blush - but, I do the church flowers, I’m in the WI, I help at Sunday school and bake sales and maintaining our graves (including commonwealth graves) and I don’t understand why it has to be in a religious space that is so sacrosanct.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Every so often, I come across another image that shows how fugly Hazno is.

View attachment 2902369
The suave good looks of William and then the ruddy cheeks of harry, he looks like he's just been slapped, maybe by William for overstepping his boundaries or maybe his cousin Zara, he's probably always been a petulant nuisance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.