Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually knocks me sick and I thought I was the only one. I had a very church adjacent upbringing and even, and possibly in spite of that, I am raucous and can make a sailor blush - but, I do the church flowers, I’m in the WI, I help at Sunday school and bake sales and maintaining our graves (including commonwealth graves) and I don’t understand why it has to be in a religious space that is so sacrosanct.
This might be the most disgusting cosplay he's done.
Grasping grifters desecrating such an important and solemn setting. I just can't. It's physically sickening.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This HAS to to stop
Nigeria under the impression they are still HRHs
Representing the Firm no no no
Shes there for her OWN benefit Few photos with brown people and she'll be off again
She disgusts me

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
This HAS to to stop
Nigeria under the impression they are still HRHs
Representing the Firm no no no
Shes there for her OWN benefit Few photos with brown people and she'll be off again
She disgusts me
Everybody who has an account on X needs to go to this grandiose PR tweet and point out they should delete it as THE Markle’s are NOT HRHs. End of.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Thinking about Nigerian Prince scams led me to finding this 😄
It's well worth a read if you want a good laugh 😃
Maybe this is why they are going. Harry was sold some land and he is going to look at it so he can build his Nigerian dream home. Too bad the land is located in a protected area and the seller neglected to tell him. Harold was totally scammed! Can't built anything and once Meg gets into the high humidity and even her extensions frizz up, she will be on the next plane out of there.

They will show up with the film crew and perhaps Netflix is stupid enough to foot the bill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe this is why they are going. Harry was sold some land and he is going to look at it so he can build his Nigerian dream home. Too bad the land is located in a protected area and the seller neglected to tell him. Harold was totally scammed! Can't built anything and once Meg gets into the high humidity and even her extensions frizz up, she will be on the next plane out of there.

They will show up with the film crew and perhaps Netflix is stupid enough to foot the bill.
Like Monica in Friends!
Maybe she will get braids and beads like Dorito

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did we already see this gem?

Royal commentator and author Tom Quinn told the Mirror: "She is also really worried that her children will have no real relationship of any kind with their cousins George, Charlotte and Louis. Meghan loves the idea of having a big happy family and hates it when people describe her childhood and her family as dysfunctional. She's terrified history is going to repeat itself."

He added: "A friend of the couple - one of Meghan's few aristocratic friends from her time in the UK - told me Meghan does miss some aspects of life in the UK and worries that her children will blame her if they never get to see their cousins and feel as adults that they have been deprived of what might have been a fun and meaningful existence in the UK as working royals."

Maybe if you hadn't taken every opportunity to go after their mother, eh, Smeg?

The Wales kids won't trust yours, and why on earth should they?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Shouty Shola will be all over this.
maybe they can meet up with her wealthy relatives. Smeg might find that her ancestors were slaves that Shola's family traded and were paid for. That's a doco I would watch!!!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
You can't access the Mail or the archived articles?
I'm having the same issue as @Amiyaya

Normally the links open directly from here, but they only work now if I copy/paste into another browser.

Maybe it depends on what browsers we're using, or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tomorrow is the anniversary of William and Catherine's wedding.
What Harkle stunt will we get, I wonder?

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.