Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about Nigerian Prince scams led me to finding this 😄
It's well worth a read if you want a good laugh 😃
Pmsl!!!!! Thanks Scotchy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm having the same issue as @Amiyaya

Normally the links open directly from here, but they only work now if I copy/paste into another browser.

Maybe it depends on what browsers we're using, or something.
Odd. They work for me from here. I'm not doing anything different with them. Most of the links I post are saved in the Wiki, but the previews aren't showing, so you won't know which heading to look under....

Reactions: 15
@Chita @ChipDex @Amiyaya + anyone who is having difficulty with archive does it work if you use archive.is instead of archive.md

to stay on topic hope there is a ban on printing anything about harry this week.

Reactions: 20
Did we already see this gem?

Maybe if you hadn't taken every opportunity to go after their mother, eh, Smeg?

The Wales kids won't trust yours, and why on earth should they?

And it has nothing to do with il Duce seemingly promising Kris Jenner that she can be photographed with the Wales children.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
God this is going to be insufferable. Faux Royal Tour. My head is going to explode.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Why has it taken all these years for Lady C to say this, when we've been discussing it from the start? Why now? Why didn't she say this years ago?
I looked at this hard.

I suspect money and brownie points.

She always toes the Palace line.
I'm guessing that the Palace people have decided that they're taking another line on the surrogacy/Moonbump Mess.

They now seem to have confected a story, an excuse that 'Well, duh, all us Palace workers are stoopid and we just didn't pay no attention to that nonsense. We just trusted that darling boy and his douchess was telling us the truth.'

That'll be their Get Out of jail Free Card when/if the surrogacy/flatpacks truth comes out. Distancing themselves from all the lies, deceits, manipulations.
Georgie's happy to oblige.
For the Damehood or whatever she's after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Relatively new to this thread…..I just watched the engagement interview on YouTube, it popped up. Found it odd when the interviewer asked if they’ve met each others families and she started talking about hers and her friends and did a long swallow and apologised for it is very telling that she’s uncomfortable with talking about them! I remember watching it in real time and thinking she is just a social climber. Harry is just so unintelligent 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I looked at this hard.

I'm guessing that the Palace people have decided that they're taking another line on the surrogacy/Moonbump Mess.

They now seem to have confected a story, an excuse that 'Well, duh, all us Palace workers are stoopid and we just didn't pay no attention to that nonsense. We just trusted that darling boy and his douchess was telling us the truth.'

That'll be their Get Out of jail Free Card when/if the surrogacy/flatpacks truth comes out. Distancing themselves from all the lies, deceits, manipulations.
I mentioned a while ago, I do wonder if the palace are happy with YouTubers discussing things like surrogacy to get it out there, without putting it out there (if that makes sense).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
God this is going to be insufferable. Faux Royal Tour. My head is going to explode.
Just get a few crates of popcorn (and/or a few wine boxes), sit back, relax and watch the inevitable shitshow explode in their faces. :poop:🎉
---
Nigeria is so high on the corruption index. Will Harry and Meghan raise it
Perhaps Harry has found a new money making scheme - being a 419 Nigerian Prince scammer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I looked at this hard.

It rather follows the pattern of her Diana books.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think they know all that much and she may know next to nothing. Harry couldn't even remember that George III was a relative, so I wonder how much he knows and remembers about anything. He did poorly in school for a reason. Stupidity. They may threaten that they know things, but I think it is just talk, and even if they know a tidbit, will they be able to prove it? They couldn't even agree on who the racist is in the family or get their story straight about how they met.
I kind of agree with you both!

What was that we read upthread about the Palace preparing ways to counter the first 100 secrets that the stoats might drop on us?

I rather think that they've queered their pitch by now though. We all know them as evidenced liars and truthbenders. Would we really believe anything they say now?

There's also the likelihood that the RF has A LOT of tit on the stoats on top of the bullying report. Plus Chuck can remove titles whenever he wants and cut off the subs.
So it's quite possible that they're at stalemate. (Or, in real terms, the stoats have lost the war.)

Reactions: 27
Oh really, the shallow fickleness of this lot is yuk. They're all part of that rather adolescent, louche urban dictionary set. In what sense does she 'know' her?!
They're going to have to update the books of the bible at this rate, considering how many people have known Smeg in the "biblical" sense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Royal commentator and author Tom Quinn told the Mirror: "She is also really worried that her children will have no real relationship of any kind with their cousins George, Charlotte and Louis. Meghan loves the idea of having a big happy family and hates it when people describe her childhood and her family as dysfunctional. She's terrified history is going to repeat itself."

He added: "A friend of the couple - one of Meghan's few aristocratic friends from her time in the UK - told me Meghan does miss some aspects of life in the UK and worries that her children will blame her if they never get to see their cousins and feel as adults that they have been deprived of what might have been a fun and meaningful existence in the UK as working royals."

Interesting if true! Absolutely history is repeating itself right before your stupid eyes Megsy. There will never be any relationship with any cousins or extended family whatsoever, on either side of the family. They are so dysfunctional in their outlook and behaviour and are getting more desperate as time marches on. If they were so worried about building a family network then they should've shut up years ago and tried to mend things behind the scenes instead of constant nasty attacks on their families.

I would know. My ex's family loathed me and didn't want us to marry due to religious differences (in hindsight I prob shouldn't have but was young and silly) 😄 I was not invited nor welcome at anything at all. What on earth was I thinking at the time! We moved overseas and got on with living our lives, had kids etc. Cut to years later and we moved back and I could see the bigger picture and wanted the kids to know their cousins. So I grew a pair and decided to just try and get along with them plus they had softened their outlook mainly due to the kids and now everyone gets along and my kids grew up with their extended family. Even I'm invited and welcome at all events even though we're divorced.

It can be done but I think they've burned their bridges esp with W&C and their kids are the only cousins. So that's that really and entirely their own fault.
---
I mentioned a while ago, I do wonder if the palace are happy with YouTubers discussing things like surrogacy to get it out there, without putting it out there (if that makes sense).
It's quite telling I think that it's not stopped by the Palace and allowed to continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.