Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Mike has been invited to take over.
But I think he might have been invited as a guest, maybe to be interviewed with a few of the competitors, maybe present a few medals.
This might be the beginning of the end for Harry and Invictus.
I think you are right, they'll phase Mike in and phase Harry out eventually...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve never been a fan of Damian Lewis , just not an actor I’d choose to watch but my arse cheeks turned themselves inside out when he butchered the national anthem at Silverstone last year and now I can’t bear to look at him, knob!
That was excruciating!

Hey Damian...👇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Nurse! Myra's off her medication again!

:rolleyes:

Maybe this is a cunning plan to connect Harold with something positive in Africa while distracting from AFRICAN PARKS and the mistreatment of the Baka people :unsure:
More likely a way to strip Invictus of much of its funds.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
What's the betting that they are in Nigeria on the 21st of May? Place your bets now.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I see 16 Nigerian peace keeping troops were killed in March of this year in Southern Nigeria. Sounds SO much safer than London, Hasno.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I bet Nick Parks wishes he’d have left the ‘trunk’ of that yellow cab alone - one of his puppets has come to life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Plus 43% "Nigerian" doesn't exist so once again she's full of tit.

"Nigerian" is not an ethnicity it is a nationality, same as someone can be British (nationality) but ethnically Scot/English etc. she'll need to find herself a Nigerian ethnicity out of the hundreds available, hopefully someone there puts one in her begging bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

"Nigerian" is not an ethnicity it is a nationality, same as someone can be British (nationality) but ethnically Scot/English etc. she'll need to find herself a Nigerian ethnicity out of the hundreds available, hopefully someone there puts one in her begging bowl.
I have been wondering about this. I didn’t think ‘Nigerian’ was, as a blanket, an entire ethnicity? There are several as far as I’m aware but I can be quite clumsy when I phrase things so I tend not to ask.

• Heart

According to the way they see the continent, African is the nationality and Nigerian is the ethnicity ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
I have been wondering about this. I didn’t think ‘Nigerian’ was, as a blanket, an entire ethnicity? There are several as far as I’m aware but I can be quite clumsy when I phrase things so I tend not to ask.
We have to remember that Hasno thinks the entire continent of Africa is a country, so I doubt his whipsmart wife is much better. Our history teacher was a cracker. He would stand in front of a map of the world and authoritatively state “The battle of X/such and such event, took place here” whilst slapping a huge hand over much of Europe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Err why on earth are Harry and Meghan going to Nigeria in May.

https://dailytimesng.com/prince-harry-and-wife-visits-nigeria-in-may/
H and wife to visit....

She doesn't even warrant her own name 😂

---
Sorry, only half paying attention. For what it's worth Boris Johnson went to Nigeria recently to 'give a talk' and got paid at least 250k. Seems like Nigeria is a prime destination for bleeping grifters.

I've only just picked up on the fact Hazno is coming back here. Ugh. bleeping grifter. duck OFF.
Isn't Messy Harryman Nigerian? From a wealthy family? Wonder if he's got some involvement somewhere?

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.