Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are going to be trickling jam jars all year just to keep her in the news.

How many weeks do we have left? One jar a week.

My god Hollywooders are so desperate for attention. Imagine making a video for runny jam.

And Chrissy Teigen? Meghan has fallen OFF. Chrissy Teigen? Kris Jenner? This is so embarrassing, OMFG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They are going to be trickling jam jars all year just to keep her in the news.

How many weeks do we have left? One jar a week.

My god Hollywooders are so desperate for attention. Imagine making a video for runny jam.

And Chrissy Teigen? Meghan has fallen OFF. Chrissy Teigen? Kris Jenner? This is so embarrassing, OMFG.
When you think of all the ambition she had to be political, a humanitarian, known as a thinker/serious person it's absolutely shocking that she's flogging jam with D rated celebs. Hollywood doesn't like the smell of desperation and that's what this is. Anything to be in the news. I guess they must be beyond desperate for the Netflix deal to be seen as a success hence this absurd cooking show. I guess MM feels that the content/impact on their image is irrelevant as long as it makes money. They are stuck between a rock and a hard place - if Netflix is an abject failure their production dreams are dead in the water, so they are doing anything necessary to be able to salvage their business/money making reputation. I guess they think they can regain image later, as long as they don't lose financial backing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
how stupid to number the bottles. talk about making enemies of acquaintances. a lot of people may not like receiving 13 of anything being an a supposed unlucky number. but in kris’s case she is numero uno / momanager

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In all seriousness the FIRM must act Associating with these chavvy albeit rich slappers will only end one way ....badly

Charles must push to get the removal of titles bill through Parliament and put harrys Prince into abeyance along with the kids titles

Is this maybe why we've seen a resurgence of the bullying claims I wonder? Its not working as shes just carrying on regardless

On the brighter side it has perhaps given CATHERINE a good chuckle laughing at the descent of the one who 'hit the ground running' and is 'whip smart'

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In all seriousness the FIRM must act Associating with these chavvy albeit rich slappers will only end one way ....badly

Charles must push to get the removal of titles bill through Parliament and put harrys Prince into abeyance along with the kids titles

Is this maybe why we've seen a resurgence of the bullying claims I wonder? Its not working as shes just carrying on regardless

On the brighter side it has perhaps given CATHERINE a good chuckle laughing at the descent of the one who 'hit the ground running' and is 'whip smart'

See, I dont think it will make Catherine laugh. I don't think either she or William see Meghan as remotely amusing.
I think they feel sick at heart because of that racism accusation in that little beast Scobie's Dutch language version of his book.

That did serious damage.

Also, I think the bullying report found the Royal family system to be at fault. I don't think the Firm wants it getting out that they weren't doing things properly with regards to safeguarding their staff against bullying.

They haven't released it and all its findings because they want to hide their own failings.

I do think Charles should work with Parliament to un-royal Harry and his wife and children. I don't care how they do it but I think they should, and SOON.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
50 jars of slop jam on the wall
50 jars of slop jam
One to go
To the nearest fame ho
49 jars of slop jam

49 jars of slop jam on the wall
49 jars of slop jam
One to go
To the nearest fame ho
48 jars of slop jam

48 jars of slop jam on the wall
48 jars of slop jam
One to go
In the same lemon bowl
47 jars of slop jam

47 jars of slop jam on the wall
47 jars of slop jam
One to spread
Avoid the edge of the bread
46 jars of slop jam

46 jars of slop jam on the wall
46 jars of slop jam
One to go
NIbbled by Nacho
45 jars of slop jam

45 jars of slop jam on the wall
45 jars of slop jam
Pass one round
Pal rolls on the ground
44 jars of slop jam

44 jars of slop jam on the wall
44 jars of slop jam
One to cook
I mean, what the duck?
43 jars of slop jam

43 jars of slop jam on the wall
43 jars of slop jam
#13 on its way
To famed PMK
42 jars of slop jam

😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
See, I dont think it will make Catherine laugh. I don't think either she or William see Meghan as remotely amusing.
I think they feel sick at heart because of that racism accusation in that little beast Scobie's Dutch language version of his book.

That did serious damage.

Also, I think the bullying report found the Royal family system to be at fault. I don't think the Firm wants it getting out that they weren't doing things properly with regards to safeguarding their staff against bullying.

They haven't released it and all its findings because they want to hide their own failings.

I do think Charles should work with Parliament to un-royal Harry and his wife and children. I don't care how they do it but I think they should, and SOON.
The question for TRF will be 'how to deal with these two, with the least drama and press hype'. It's not an easy one - taking their titles away would create the sort of storm of attention they'd love, and they'd milk it forever as racism. I wonder if KC3 could pay them to renounce their titles? They could present it as being 'American' and respecting the lack of titles there. The problem is, it's all they've got so I suspect they will cling on come hell or high water. If they divorce, then I think it's a different kettle of fish, but I suspect the view that Harry is besotted and obsessed with MM may, sadly, be true so any divorce would be her leaving him (for greener pastures).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When Kelly McKee Zajfen posted her picture with the jam...
the Sidley Twins pointed out that she has a range of jewellery.

1714044539893.jpeg

Ms Zajfen was also in the 'Mothers Day' photos - Love Like a Mother t-shirts.

1714044473598.jpeg

In case you are wondering about the necklace...
it is made in collaboration with Maya Brenner, and is the Be Gentle in Grief necklace...
and it could be yours for the low, low price of $1200...
Or as low as $103.83 per month.

It's to symbolize the grief of loosing a child.

So how long before il Duce starts wearing one?
Or Chrissy Tiegan?

And will they get a commission if you use their link in the box below...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
When you think of all the ambition she had to be political, a humanitarian, known as a thinker/serious person it's absolutely shocking that she's flogging jam with D rated celebs. Hollywood doesn't like the smell of desperation and that's what this is. Anything to be in the news. I guess they must be beyond desperate for the Netflix deal to be seen as a success hence this absurd cooking show. I guess MM feels that the content/impact on their image is irrelevant as long as it makes money. They are stuck between a rock and a hard place - if Netflix is an abject failure their production dreams are dead in the water, so they are doing anything necessary to be able to salvage their business/money making reputation. I guess they think they can regain image later, as long as they don't lose financial backing.
Great post.

I actually don't think she ever had ambition, as such. I think she thought everything would just be handed to her. She was never prepared to put in any work.

She thought she had the golden ticket when she married a stupid prince... and now she is attempting (badly) to flog strawberry jam. That says it all really.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just think the chasm will widen between them and the RF. He doesn't have any reason to come back unless it's a funeral/wedding and she'll never step foot here again. Without recent photos of them at events, they'll just become distant memories of people who used to be part of the BRF. And when the money really does run out, she'll put H as she calls him onto Only Fans and you can pay to see him nude covered in strawberry jam............wearing a crown, of course.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
how stupid to number the bottles. talk about making enemies of acquaintances. a lot of people may not like receiving 13 of anything being an a supposed unlucky number. but in kris’s case she is numero uno / momanager
Yep she's really ranked all her 'friends'...can imagine them saying "are you a single digit friend or double digit friend?" Or perhaps there's not actually 50 jars and really just a few with random numbers to appear as though there's 50.

Just saw the Fauxmoi subr*ddit has a post claiming duchy originals is somehow copying Meghan by posting abut their jam... like the jam that has existed for years? how bleeping weird. or Highgrove jam, of whichever royal brand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Since every photo and video about the jam has been met with ridicule, and subsequent clap back, we need to do a sweepstake:

1. Pick which number jar will be filmed spooning some jam out properly with no double+ dipping

2. Pick a number jar whose recipient is going to be forced, on video, to take a proper bite of the jam, chew and swallow (poor poor soul 😞)
I think she has a degree in double dipping and I don’t mean the same knife in the butter and jam And a masters in chewing and swallowing
No wonder she keeps scratching her mindge
The thought of eating anything she’s made makes me want to 🤮
Has she got a food
hygiene cert ?

Most schools in the U.K. don’t take home made cakes for bake sales anymore
You supply shop bought due to allergies and
hygiene

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.