Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Kelly McKee Zajfen posted her picture with the jam...
the Sidley Twins pointed out that she has a range of jewellery.

View attachment 2896394

Ms Zajfen was also in the 'Mothers Day' photos - Love Like a Mother t-shirts.

View attachment 2896392

In case you are wondering about the necklace...
it is made in collaboration with Maya Brenner, and is the Be Gentle in Grief necklace...
and it could be yours for the low, low price of $1200...
Or as low as $103.83 per month.

It's to symbolize the grief of loosing a child.

So how long before il Duce starts wearing one?
Or Chrissy Tiegan?

And will they get a commission if you use their link in the box below...
I much prefer the earrings that Catherine wore to magnify teen/child suicide issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
50 jars of slop jam on the wall
50 jars of slop jam
One to go
To the nearest fame ho
49 jars of slop jam

49 jars of slop jam on the wall
49 jars of slop jam
One to go
To the nearest fame ho
48 jars of slop jam

48 jars of slop jam on the wall
48 jars of slop jam
One to go
In the same lemon bowl
47 jars of slop jam

47 jars of slop jam on the wall
47 jars of slop jam
One to spread
Avoid the edge of the bread
46 jars of slop jam

46 jars of slop jam on the wall
46 jars of slop jam
One to go
NIbbled by Nacho
45 jars of slop jam

45 jars of slop jam on the wall
45 jars of slop jam
Pass one round
Pal rolls on the ground
44 jars of slop jam

44 jars of slop jam on the wall
44 jars of slop jam
One to cook
I mean, what the duck?
43 jars of slop jam

43 jars of slop jam on the wall
43 jars of slop jam
#13 on its way
To famed PMK
42 jars of slop jam

😁
I will wait for the mackerel pate sure to be a winner!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ugghh I have to go the dr's today because where Inky scratched me has become inflamed & my eyes have become all itchy & sore:(

Oh no! 😔 Do take care, and hope you can get some antiseptic ointment to keep at hand SOS. I've got a silver nitrate gel that's recommended for burns etc. It forms a film so works very well for open wounds as well. Saved my face from worse scarring when the Pup got me in December.

He's pretty sick today. No, didn't get anywhere near Smegsy's jam or even descriptions of it. I'm not a bad human 😂

Mum's been having a very bad day so I guess he's just picked up on the stress. Had to rush him to the emergency vet and poor thing got so many injections. They wanted to put him on a drip but I said no because he was otherwise okay and restless. Now he's hungry but is supposed to fast for a few hours so we're having fun (meaning I'm hiding from him and fasting in solidarity because every time he sees me he begs or hits me for food 😂). Takes after me in the being hangry department.

Now I'm back at work and arranging for mum to see the doctor because she got stung by bees (likely allergic, some not good symptoms in spite of first aid). This on top of us dealing with respiratory infections.

Which reminds me, Smegs could have tried beekeeping and making honey. Would have been a far more useful effort for the environment than her current husband's 'Travelyst', which drops gems such as "there will be no tourism without destinations" (or ETTE? I don't know and don't really care).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When Kelly McKee Zajfen posted her picture with the jam...
the Sidley Twins pointed out that she has a range of jewellery.

View attachment 2896394

Ms Zajfen was also in the 'Mothers Day' photos - Love Like a Mother t-shirts.

View attachment 2896392

In case you are wondering about the necklace...
it is made in collaboration with Maya Brenner, and is the Be Gentle in Grief necklace...
and it could be yours for the low, low price of $1200...
Or as low as $103.83 per month.

It's to symbolize the grief of loosing a child.

So how long before il Duce starts wearing one?
Or Chrissy Tiegan?

And will they get a commission if you use their link in the box below...
What's the betting both products will appear on Armenian Riverdance Occultist?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
With these 2, ILBW & H, I keep thinking how the mighty have fallen, except they were never mighty in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh no! 😔 Do take care, and hope you can get some antiseptic ointment to keep at hand SOS. I've got a silver nitrate gel that's recommended for burns etc. It forms a film so works very well for open wounds as well. Saved my face from worse scarring when the Pup got me in December.

He's pretty sick today. No, didn't get anywhere near Smegsy's jam or even descriptions of it. I'm not a bad human 😂

Mum's been having a very bad day so I guess he's just picked up on the stress. Had to rush him to the emergency vet and poor thing got so many injections. They wanted to put him on a drip but I said no because he was otherwise okay and restless. Now he's hungry but is supposed to fast for a few hours so we're having fun (meaning I'm hiding from him and fasting because every time he sees me he begs or hits me for food 😂). Takes after me in the being hangry department.

Now I'm back at work and arranging for mum to see the doctor because she got stung by bees (likely allergic, some not good symptoms in spite of first aid). This on top of us dealing with respiratory infections.

Which reminds me, Smegs could have tried beekeeping and making honey. Would have been a far more useful effort for the environment than her current husband's 'Travelyst', which drops gems such as "there will be no tourism without destinations" (or ETTE? I don't know and don't really care).

So back from the Dr's got antibiotics for the scratches and some ointment . Also was told that I have had an Allergic reaction to Inky Dr said sadly it can happen out of the blue to anyone also I am more at risk because of My IBS :eek: something to do with the Immune system being weaker . I have been in tears on the phone to My MuM So sadly Inky has to be re homed .

I asked the Dr if it would be okay to get another pet bird He said proberbly not because of the feather dust will trigger the allergy again So I am absolutly heartbroken right now

I also have to let My neighbour know because He went out of his way to get me Inky 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Have just spoken to the neighbour He was so sweet He already knows of someone who missed out getting a kitten from this litter So Inky will be going next door in a bit then off to His/her new home . I am feeling quite ick now so going to have a sleep .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Yet again like most of the other people who have shared an image of the jam the same bowl has been used with the same dead flowers inside and possibly the same lemons in the bowl as it is noticeable that the lemons are starting to go spoiled hence the brown spots and discoloration.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The question for TRF will be 'how to deal with these two, with the least drama and press hype'. It's not an easy one - taking their titles away would create the sort of storm of attention they'd love, and they'd milk it forever as racism. I wonder if KC3 could pay them to renounce their titles? They could present it as being 'American' and respecting the lack of titles there. The problem is, it's all they've got so I suspect they will cling on come hell or high water. If they divorce, then I think it's a different kettle of fish, but I suspect the view that Harry is besotted and obsessed with MM may, sadly, be true so any divorce would be her leaving him (for greener pastures).
I think he perhaps is besotted with the rancid trout, but he never looks happy with her. He increasingly looks like a hostage. It’s very mysterious

Reactions: 35
Yet again like most of the other people who have shared an image of the jam the same bowl has been used with the same dead flowers inside and possibly the same lemons in the bowl as it is noticeable that the lemons are starting to go spoiled hence the brown spots and discoloration.
But the attention to detail .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So back from the Dr's got antibiotics for the scratches and some ointment . Also was told that I have had an Allergic reaction to Inky Dr said sadly it can happen out of the blue to anyone also I am more at risk because of My IBS :eek: something to do with the Immune system being weaker . I have been in tears on the phone to My MuM So sadly Inky has to be re homed .

I asked the Dr if it would be okay to get another pet bird He said proberbly not because of the feather dust will trigger the allergy again So I am absolutly heartbroken right now

I also have to let My neighbour know because He went out of his way to get me Inky 😭😭😭

So sorry. Bless you.

In time, might you be able to have one of the dog breeds that don't shed hair as much, like a poodle mix? Cockerpoo, labradoodle, the King Charles Spaniel/poodle cross????

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.