Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
news about Harry’s cousin Peter Phillips. He has split with his girlfriend. She is a good mate of Zara.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Has anybody heard anything more about a rumour of the surrogate preparing to break her NDA and starting a crowdfund??? TMZ/Samantha Markle/Tarot by Andie latest on YT.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Perhaps discussed already, but I think the Wales have played a blinder (if the tabloids are correct about this) by ‘inviting the Harkles to bring their kids over so they can meet their cousins’ … in other words, issuing an ultimatum to put up or shut up about the existence of Archie and Lilibet. Whether or not such an invitation was issued - who knows - but whoever came up with the idea is pretty much backing the Harkles into a corner.

Predictably, Meghan has responded by saying that there is insufficient
security
to bring the flatpacks.She wont be able to refuse forever. Maybe I’m way behind on this, but I’m looking forward to seeing how the Harkles wriggle out of this one.
BIB
It amazes me how many of us manage to survive in this country with so many threats round every corner.
I find it hard to believe that my mixed race grandchildren have managed to survive so far what with racist assassins lurking everywhere.
How have the Royal family survived for a thousand years without having potshots taken at them every other day?
The heirs to the throne have seriously been lucky to have been able to attend schools, universities, mingling with the general public and even taking public transport without serious harm coming to them.
This is quite miraculous.
Meghan is maybe quite correct in saying there is insufficient security to bring her children to this country.
I am maybe quite correct in saying a thousand years of history says otherwise and that any historical threat to the royals doesn’t come from some randoms who think that Meghan and her children are quite that important.
But what do I know?
Meghan surely knows better.

TLDR
She’s a coward who knows that the worst that’s going to happen is that she’ll be booed wherever she goes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Not seen this article (was researching connection between Ho, Molly Bloom, Jennifer Meyer and Tobey Maguire)
STEPHANIE POWERS doesn't hold back !
Daily Mail article Stephanie Powers had an interview with the Daily Beast. Let’s say she didn’t mince words.

It's her job to be Harry's wife, not change the royal dynamic': Prince Charles' Hollywood polo pal Stefanie Powers, 77, unloads on Meghan and brands Andrew 'stupid' - but gushes about 'impeccable' Kate
Stefanie Powers, 77, shared her unrestrained opinions about the Royal Family in a new interview
The American actress known for her leading role on the 80s sitcom Hart to Hart became friends with Prince Charles years ago through their mutual love of polo
Powers said she's not a fan of Charles' daughter-in-law Meghan Markle, accusing the duchess of trying to turn the royals into her own reality show
She also took aim at Prince Andrew, calling him stupid and saying: 'Both him and Harry have making fools of themselves in common'
Powers spoke fondly of Kate Middleton, saying she 'doesn't put a foot wrong'
In the same interview Powers talked at length about her Hart to Hart co-star and friend of 40 years Robert
Stefanie Powers unloaded on fellow actress Meghan Markle in a new interview where she shared a range of unrestrained opinions about the Royal Family.

Powers, who is best known for her leading role on the 80s sitcom Hart to Hart and currently splits her time between the UK, Los Angeles and Kenya, formed a close relationship with Prince Charles years ago through their mutual love of polo.

Speaking to The Daily Beast in an interview published Thursday, Powers revealed that she strongly disapproves of Charles' daughter-in-law Meghan.

The actress charged that the Duchess of Sussex has tried to turn the Royal Family into her own personal TV show, 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' 'The Adventures of Meghan in the Palace'.

'[Meghan] wants to be a star, which, I'm sorry, is not what she is supposed to be doing,' Powers said. 'Meghan's role is not about being a star.

'It's her job to be Harry's wife, not change the royal dynamic.'

22173690-7786545-image-a-194_1576188432990.jpg

+7
Powers claimed that Meghan has been trying to turn the Royal Family into her own reality show. '[Meghan] wants to be a star, which, I'm sorry, is not what she is supposed to be doing,' she said. It's her job to be Harry's wife, not change the royal dynamic'

22175164-7786545-image-a-206_1576188911568.jpg

+7
Powers was far more complimentary when talking about other members of the Royal Family, calling Kate Middleton 'impeccable' and Prince Charles 'lovely and witty'

Powers went on to take aim at Meghan's acting career, saying: 'Those headlines saying she was Hollywood royalty marrying British royalty... She had a role in a TV show.

22175234-7786545-image-a-211_1576189075770.jpg
Powers called Prince Andrew (pictured) 'stupid' and said: 'Both him and Harry have making fools of themselves in common'

'Please, she's obviously not a great actress. She's not gotten into the role she has taken on.

'Grace Kelly did [when she married Prince Rainier of Monaco], but then she was Hollywood royalty—not a bit player in a minor television series.'

Her rant then shifted to other members of the Royal Family as she said: 'Britain is outstanding because of the Royal Family, and when a member of it misbehaves they shorten its viability.

'Prince Andrew is stupid. Both him and Harry have making fools of themselves in common.

'Kate [Middleton] is impeccable, she doesn't put a foot wrong.

'Look at Princess Anne. I love Princess Anne. I know her. She is sensational. She is her mother's daughter, totally committed to what she does. She has stepped back, and doesn't make a circus of life whenever she steps out. She's the real thing. She's kind of mischievous. She has a wicked twinkle.'
Screenshot_20240410-002304_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Gosh...

From wikipedia...

"When Lord Spencer died on 29 March 1992, the dowager Countess and her former stepchildren had a poor relationship. Just two days later, on 31 March 1992, her former stepson – the new Earl Spencer – threw Raine out of the manor house on Althorp. Raine was not allowed to take a single item unless she could prove that the item belonged to her and all of her staff were fired without notice. Diana stood guard in person in the Spencer bedroom and watched as maid Pauline Shaw put the Countess's extensive clothing in four Louis Vuitton suitcases. When Diana discovered the embossed capital letter "S" on the suitcases, she decided that these suitcases also belonged to the Spencers. At Diana's instruction, the maid hastily unpacked the multi-piece designer wardrobe and instead stowed it in black garbage bags."

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
But but but…she and Prince Philip had “such a special relationship” and “adored one another” Meghan told the press so after he died, so it must be true!

Gosh I wish she had come into Harry’s orbit just a few years earlier when PP was still in fine form. He would have had her jettisoned right quick.

Of course, then I would not have gotten to know all of you lovely Tattlers!

• Heart
Dan Wootton on the shocking downfall of the Monarchy. H tried to sue Dan but then withdrew. Tried to cause friction with his 'celeb' friends.

This is an excellent longform conversational interview.
In my own words...
Here we see the second half which concerns the RF and the stoats. A number of revealing facts about what has happened in the saga of the stoats' disastrous rampage and its impact on RF and public. The horrendous impact on Dan and family of being falsely accused and unfairly dismissed by 'captured', lockstep MSM.

The first half is also a must-watch imo.
Concerns machinations of the Blob and the deep state (which stoats are allied to, e.g Aspen and the censorship industry), the death of 'captured' MSM and the rise of genuinely independent news platforms in US and UK. US experience shows that these new outlets are very successful, UK catching up. Dan's new platform will soon be providing a daily new service (to which I'll subscribe).

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is an excellent longform conversational interview.
In my own words...
Here we see the second half which concerns the RF and the stoats. A number of revealing facts about what has happened in the saga of the stoats' disastrous rampage and its impact on RF and public. The horrendous impact on Dan and family of being falsely accused and unfairly dismissed by 'captured', lockstep MSM.

The first half is also a must-watch imo.
Concerns machinations of the Blob and the deep state (which stoats are allied to, e.g Aspen and the censorship industry), the death of 'captured' MSM and the rise of genuinely independent news platforms in US and UK. US experience shows that these new outlets are very successful, UK catching up. Dan's new platform will soon be providing a daily new service (to which I'll subscribe).
I'm surprised it took Dan so long to notice.

I would have thought the Lady Susan Hussey affair would have been a wake up call.
On that occasion the blob, demonstrated all it's self indulgent arrogance to humiliate the Queen, the First Lady of Seirra Leone, Queen Matilde, Queen Rania, and Crown Princess Mary.

Still if it meant il Duce could attack any number of her enemies, the Blob was pleased.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Gosh...

From wikipedia...

"When Lord Spencer died on 29 March 1992, the dowager Countess and her former stepchildren had a poor relationship. Just two days later, on 31 March 1992, her former stepson – the new Earl Spencer – threw Raine out of the manor house on Althorp. Raine was not allowed to take a single item unless she could prove that the item belonged to her and all of her staff were fired without notice. Diana stood guard in person in the Spencer bedroom and watched as maid Pauline Shaw put the Countess's extensive clothing in four Louis Vuitton suitcases. When Diana discovered the embossed capital letter "S" on the suitcases, she decided that these suitcases also belonged to the Spencers. At Diana's instruction, the maid hastily unpacked the multi-piece designer wardrobe and instead stowed it in black garbage bags."
Like mother, like son

• Sick
Reactions: 31
We all agree that King William V will rip their HRH titles away from them faster than it took the "high speed paparazzi" to chase them through Manhattan, right?

Of course, that is unless H has already moved on to wife #2 by then and done something extraordinary to soften W into leaving him keep it. But there is no way William V will stomach these two doorknobs continuing with this rubbish during his reign.

• Heart
re birth certificates in the UK when registering a birth (its a good few decades ago since I did so I can't remember the procedure) do you have to take documentation from the hospital/Dr to enable you to do it or do you not need this info?
I just registered my son last week. I did it over the phone and whilst it said in the documentation I received beforehand I needed to provide mine and my OH birth certificate and marriage certificate, I didn't need either. I could have literally said anything I wanted and not had to back it up. When I had my first we had an in person appointment and had to show all the paperwork plus the card with the birth details from the hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
This is a good video by Taz:

I was so shocked by the Oprah interview that I had erased from my memory the constant planting of Meghan stories during PP funeral. She is always so low, so classless.

• Angry
  • Sick
I know there is a lot of media drama around the Markles...so its hard to have an inkling of the truth!

But, how odd to be speculating about whether or not the children are coming? It takes a particularly odd kind of mentality to visit your home country without bringing children to meet grandparents and family!
Thats one of the basics......introduce the kids to the grandparents and aunts and uncles.....in most families!!!
I was also thinking that. It shouldn’t even be a question as such, one would think that Hasnobrains would really want to bring the kids over to meet their cancer stricken grandfather at least and also to show the fake boy Aldi where he was born and his British side of heritage? No?
It’s all a bit strange 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I know there is a lot of media drama around the Markles...so its hard to have an inkling of the truth!

But, how odd to be speculating about whether or not the children are coming? It takes a particularly odd kind of mentality to visit your home country without bringing children to meet grandparents and family!
Thats one of the basics......introduce the kids to the grandparents and aunts and uncles.....in most families!!!
Of course it's odd and nobody believes that the children would be in any danger. They would have the Royal security surrounding them on any visits to the UK and wouldn't have to be photographed by anyone either. The visit could be completely private. It's only the Harkles that make everything a media circus around themselves.

Of course Meghan doesn't want to come because she knows she's blown it and nobody in the RF ever wants to see her again (although if she did bring the kids I should imagine some might force themselves to be polite to her).

The children not coming is a giant red flag that they either don't exist or they are worried about DNA testing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
1712735544084.png

Any truth to this? It was posted on Instagram by the__tig.

And thank you for the winning thread! It was a team effort and at the end of the day, the truth is the winner.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Of course it's odd and nobody believes that the children would be in any danger. They would have the Royal security surrounding them on any visits to the UK and wouldn't have to be photographed by anyone either. The visit could be completely private. It's only the Harkles that make everything a media circus around themselves.

Of course Meghan doesn't want to come because she knows she's blown it and nobody in the RF ever wants to see her again (although if she did bring the kids I should imagine some might force themselves to be polite to her).

The children not coming is a giant red flag that they either don't exist or they are worried about DNA testing.
So a week after the event she'll be releasing all the articles about how they all came over but kept it private. The imaginary kids had a whale of a time with the Wales kids and Grandpa and Auntie Kate. ILBW bought POW a hamper of goodies from her new ARO and they spent hours together catching up and giggling like schoolgirls. Ginger tits and William even went out on the lash together. Happy times 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Perhaps discussed already, but I think the Wales have played a blinder (if the tabloids are correct about this) by ‘inviting the Harkles to bring their kids over so they can meet their cousins’ … in other words, issuing an ultimatum to put up or shut up about the existence of Archie and Lilibet. Whether or not such an invitation was issued - who knows - but whoever came up with the idea is pretty much backing the Harkles into a corner.

Predictably, Megain has responded by saying there is insufficient security to bring the flatpacks. She wont be able to refuse forever. Maybe I’m way behind on this, but I’m looking forward to seeing how the Harkles wriggle out of this one.
I would love it if an announcement was made by the palace
As Harry and his wife feel it is unsafe to bring
Their Children? to the U.K.
And King Charles and his beloved Daughter in law are unable to travel ,and other senior royals are standing in
Royal aids will travel with the Tindle’s on a Recce (cough) visit to Harry & Meghan and their Children
For their own safety they traveled in secret on a flight 2weeks ago
Local paper reported
When they arrived and contacted H&M
who arranged to meet them at a out of town rustic wine bar(some old wino shack )
Harry wore his favourite grey polo and grey creased slacks
Meghan wore an assemble of her favourite outfits
Sweaty armpit brown top
Un ironed stained tatty hemmed too long linen trousers
Her hair was swept back with the famous slut strands showing a perfect white parting that matched her hands
The rest of her skin glowed like a wet creosoted fence
her perfume wafted though the air
Oddly it was not Harry’s Mummy’s
But resembled some other plant with a wiff of last night

They said the children were on a 2 week school field trip Lilibet is so clever she’s in school already
They were sorry they had no photos of the children to share as they did not want them to end up
On social media due to the risk of kidnap
It appears that the Gingras’s have blocked the Harkles
so they can’t steal pictures of Gavin

Right back to reality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
news about Harry’s cousin Peter Phillips. He has split with his girlfriend. She is a good mate of Zara.
I am not surprised tbh , she always had a face like a smacked arse on her whenever l saw her in pictures or videos . I'm sure she's a lovely lady and has just been caught at the wrong moment which shows how 'on it ' at all times you have to be when in the RF , even when on the sidelines.
Every look is captured .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.