Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps discussed already, but I think the Wales have played a blinder (if the tabloids are correct about this) by ‘inviting the Harkles to bring their kids over so they can meet their cousins’ … in other words, issuing an ultimatum to put up or shut up about the existence of Archie and Lilibet. Whether or not such an invitation was issued - who knows - but whoever came up with the idea is pretty much backing the Harkles into a corner.

Predictably, Megain has responded by saying there is insufficient security to bring the flatpacks. She wont be able to refuse forever. Maybe I’m way behind on this, but I’m looking forward to seeing how the Harkles wriggle out of this one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I love this... but I need to see receipts. Not being on X I cant see any comments underneath it and google isn't coming up with anything.
You're right! My fingers were literally buzzing with excitement to do a copy and paste job and when I've looked for receipts I can't find anything. Oh please let it be true! 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Perhaps discussed already, but I think the Wales have played a blinder (if the tabloids are correct about this) by ‘inviting the Harkles to bring their kids over so they can meet their cousins’ … in other words, issuing an ultimatum to put up or shut up about the existence of Archie and Lilibet. Whether or not such an invitation was issued - who knows - but whoever came up with the idea is pretty much backing the Harkles into a corner.

Predictably, Megain has responded by saying there is insufficient security to bring the flatpacks. She wont be able to refuse forever. Maybe I’m way behind on this, but I’m looking forward to seeing how the Harkles wriggle out of this one.
I don't believe it. They're a long way away from playing happy families with the kids, the adults need to sort their tit out first before the kids are brought into it. And TBH I don't think W&C should have anything to do the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't believe it. They're a long way away from playing happy families with the kids, the adults need to sort their tit out first before the kids are brought into it. And TBH I don't think W&C should have anything to do the lot of them.
Wouldn't someone have to speaking terms to make the invitation.

And by all reports they aren't.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Or how about the Wales inviting themselves to Montechito as the kids want to go to that Disney place in California and meet their cousins.
And as you have a big house with lots of bedrooms and a pool, well it looks like the perfect place to stay.
Maybe you could invite your Californian friends for a big barbecue while we are there

• Haha
Reactions: 36

The only reason for the Wales to do this would be to lure the Harkles there for some other underlying purpose. It's the only reason I would invite a nosy, lying asshole into MY house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Archie looks Markle
Lili we've hardly seen
Maybe shes ashamed of them because they arent black enough and they look like markles not windsors
Poor kids
When you say Windsors I think you mean Spencer, as in Diana.
Charlotte got the Diana genes and M is fuming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

And we’ve all seen the protection afforded to Hazno by my colleagues when he flew over after KC3 diagnosis so everyone knows it’s bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Dan Wootton on the shocking downfall of the Monarchy. H tried to sue Dan but then withdrew. Tried to cause friction with his 'celeb' friends.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The only reason for the Wales to do this would be to lure the Harkles there for some other underlying purpose. It's the only reason I would invite a nosy, lying asshole into MY house.

and to get the children's DNA.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I love this... but I need to see receipts. Not being on X I cant see any comments underneath it and google isn't coming up with anything.
I checked on twitter.....the OP got this from Twitter from an account that is currently "being attacked" so she did not name them. *sigh* not concrete enough for me I'm afraid.

Reactions: 27
I checked on twitter.....the OP got this from Twitter from an account that is currently "being attacked" so she did not name them. *sigh* not concrete enough for me I'm afraid.
Apparently it's Celt Views, but I haven't listened.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
WE KNEW IT! WE CALLED IT! WE WERE RIGHT....AGAIN!

What a duplicitous, scheming, nasty piece of 💩 she is, but we already knew this didn't we? To put that "years old" visit into the public domain right now to garner sympathy/kudos off the back of the PoW's illness. Markle is a malevolent source, beyond evil. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.