Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WE KNEW IT! WE CALLED IT! WE WERE RIGHT....AGAIN!

What a duplicitous, scheming, nasty piece of 💩 she is, but we already knew this didn't we? To put that "years old" visit into the public domain right now to garner sympathy/kudos off the back of the PoW's illness. Markle is a malevolent source, beyond evil. 😡
Agree with all sentiments but still don't know what the truth behind it is. I suspect we are correct but don't know for sure. Like everything, there is the truth, Smegma's truth and then that grey space in the middle where goodness only knows what's going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm so glad ARO is being postponed. Nothing with this juddering engine start will ever take off. Even the people excited for it will have lost their excitement when it's gone quiet for a few months. Any saddos who *might* have thought 'Oh wow, I can buy a grey dog bowl just like Meghan's dog's bowl and be like a Duchess, yay', will have lost their impulse-buy fervor by then.

Launch timing is such a big thing for a brand - you have to come out of the door with your best face on and Wow people. If you stick your head out the door and say 'We're going to do some things soon, can't tell you what right now.' the whole brand will be perceived as unexciting and struggling before it even started.
And probably absolutely nothing to do with the fact that even Fergie has more followers than her on her Instagram. How embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Harry is rumoured to be visiting the UK again in a few weeks.....................

charles and camilla running away .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Ya know, if I was a newspaper editor who was muzzled by a superinjunction about say, a surrogacy or two... I think it would tickle me a lot to publish loads of articles on when the kiddywinks would meet their extended family every time their head parents think about landing in the UK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Agree with all sentiments but still don't know what the truth behind it is. I suspect we are correct but don't know for sure. Like everything, there is the truth, Smegma's truth and then that grey space in the middle where goodness only knows what's going on.
It is weird. She looks pre-ozempic on these photos, but the hospital re-posted this on 2nd April...the video was re-twitted too (cringe 🤮).
Screenshot_20240409-203139_X.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Archie looks Markle
Lili we've hardly seen
Maybe shes ashamed of them because they arent black enough and they look like markles not windsors
Poor kids
Most of the Windsors are a bit on the plain side, too. The Stoat has never been a looker - at his best he had only youth and what appeared to be a fun personality to give him any kind of appeal. Nowadays he has neither. Il Duce (love that one) was a very ordinary looking girl before all the surgery, which briefly made her moderately pretty (although that’s gone now, too) so the children - if biologically theirs - were never going to rival the Waleslings in the looks department. The Wales kids have two very attractive parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
TUESDAY, APRIL 09, 2024
Crazy Days and Nights
Blind Item #13

The alliterate one wants a huge launch for her company next month. She wants to time it with the overseas visit of her husband so he will be forced to come right back home again. It is troubling how he is never allowed to stay longer than a day. Spell wears off? Worried about his ex?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
TUESDAY, APRIL 09, 2024
Crazy Days and Nights
Blind Item #13

The alliterate one wants a huge launch for her company next month. She wants to time it with the overseas visit of her husband so he will be forced to come right back home again. It is troubling how he is never allowed to stay longer than a day. Spell wears off? Worried about his ex?
A big launch on May 8th eh?

Let's hope it isn't overshadowed by Gary Glitter's birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
"a very special story time" is that a euphemism for she told her washing up liquid letter story again 🤔
That story about how she changed the world with a letter to a washing up company, shows she was a pretentious little twit even then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
A big launch on May 8th eh?

Let's hope it isn't overshadowed by Gary Glitter's birthday.
My 40th birthday weekend. May switch the internet off so I can focus on my birthday, my family and our weekend to Scotland ❤ Cos that witch ain't spoiling my special day!

Alternatively, if by some weird coincidence she and HaznoBalls end up in Scotland, I will be there with the ripe tomatoes ready for a bit of target practice 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Prince Louis is six soon.
Surely Meghan will pull some stunt or be papped walking in a car park to try and overshadow his Birthday.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Prince Louis is six soon.
Surely Meghan will pull some stunt or be papped walking in a car park to try and overshadow his Birthday.
Maybe she will unveil Aldi emerging from his new box. They finally sent the backordered 5 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Perhaps discussed already, but I think the Wales have played a blinder (if the tabloids are correct about this) by ‘inviting the Harkles to bring their kids over so they can meet their cousins’ … in other words, issuing an ultimatum to put up or shut up about the existence of Archie and Lilibet. Whether or not such an invitation was issued - who knows - but whoever came up with the idea is pretty much backing the Harkles into a corner.

Predictably, Megain has responded by saying there is insufficient security to bring the flatpacks. She wont be able to refuse forever. Maybe I’m way behind on this, but I’m looking forward to seeing how the Harkles wriggle out of this one.
It looks like the Palace is beginning to bowl some googlies at them!

The googly is a major weapon in the arsenal of a leg spin bowler, and can be one of the bowler's most effective most important wicket-taking balls. It is used infrequently, because its effectiveness comes mostly from its surprise value.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.