Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big thank you for everyone who has started new threads recently, and for making me laugh at the new, very apt, title threads. I don't say it often so Ta Muchly. šŸ¤­

I have to say that I really don't mind covering stuff over and again because it helps newbies to understand our thinking, and gives them an opportunity to visit the Wiki and have a laugh at the atrocities madam has worn, including differing shapes and sizes of moon bumps. šŸ™„
I think we all have to accept we will cover stuff again when there are so many sections to a long running thread.
It's a lot to expect people to read from thread one.
And it's easier for a newbie to ask a question than go through a wiki the size of the one for this thread.

Good to remind ourselves too.

We've covered a LOT.
it's good that it is all coming out, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm so glad ARO is being postponed. Nothing with this juddering engine start will ever take off. Even the people excited for it will have lost their excitement when it's gone quiet for a few months. Any saddos who *might* have thought 'Oh wow, I can buy a grey dog bowl just like Meghan's dog's bowl and be like a Duchess, yay', will have lost their impulse-buy fervor by then.

Launch timing is such a big thing for a brand - you have to come out of the door with your best face on and Wow people. If you stick your head out the door and say 'We're going to do some things soon, can't tell you what right now.' the whole brand will be perceived as unexciting and struggling before it even started.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if itā€™s true that Hazno was going to spill the beans about the flatpacks at the end of last year but he chickened out/was stopped by Peg? Didnā€™t someone in the last thread say this was in Lady Cā€™s additions to her book?

Iā€™d be interested to know how he was going to announce it ....... via Lawyer Bouffant perhaps, a banner attached to a private plane, an X message from Scoobie or hidden within a podcast as he interviewed the Pope?

He was going to tell the Archbishop of Canterbury three days before and then blame Ashley Cole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
This fills me with such happiness that the filthy stinking witch hasn't got her evil claws on Diana's iconic watch . Why has no one put us right before now? l have been so pissed off for years šŸ˜±

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if itā€™s true that Hazno was going to spill the beans about the flatpacks at the end of last year but he chickened out/was stopped by Peg? Didnā€™t someone in the last thread say this was in Lady Cā€™s additions to her book?

Iā€™d be interested to know how he was going to announce it ....... via Lawyer Bouffant perhaps, a banner attached to a private plane, an X message from Scoobie or hidden within a podcast as he interviewed the Pope?
He was going to do it during his engagement announcement to Amber Heard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

I've been thinking... perhaps whomever they used as the surrogate actually *has* the children? It's possible(?) there are no children, but I do think the released pictures where we see Archie and Lilibet's faces show them to look quite like members of their family, and there are some sort of birth certificates that seem close enough, so it seems more likely to me that they are real children, even if their origin stories are iffy. And I've been shot down for saying this on here before, but, both children have squints or slightly off-direction eyes. There's no way that if Meg was going to hire babies to play her children that she would hire any with perceived 'faults' - no shade to anyone with uneven eyes, particularly not children! But she's a narcissist and they're only happy if their children look like models.

So what if the surrogate - be it the neice, the pregnant lady at the church, or someone else - is actually raising the children as her own, on the understanding that she loans them to the Harkles when needed? What if they are legally H&M's kids, but there is a woman somewhere who is both the surrogate and a 'nanny' who pretty much has them full time?

They might have gone to someone who needed the money and was trying to be kind to a childless couple and said, "You can be a surrogate using our eggs and sperm* and then we can raise them between us. Your kids would have access to our millions and be in line for the throne, isn't that fun? You can have full access, we just would like to spend time with them when we need them for photo ops. But unlike other surrogates, you would get to keep your children, wouldn't that be nice!"

I think this fits so much of the evidence:
- Children do kind of look like the parents, even though it's clear Meg didn't have a real baby bump or birth
- Weirdness around their birth certificates and palace announcements
- Scuttlebutt that there are no children around their home
- Harry said Archie had "changed so much in 2 weeks" when supposedly he'd just been born.
- Dolls being used when it's too much hassle to get the real children from wherever they live (maybe because they couldn't hide them from the press if they were seen arriving in a car with another woman?)

It's also a fitting answer to the question 'How are they intending to keep this charade up'? If the kids didn't exist, it would come out very soon - H&M can't just spend the rest of their lives making up things like 'Lilibet is still at school in Switzerland and Archie is backpacking through Africa.' But if the kids do exist, then it's harder to expose anything, because every so often they can tell a little bit of the truth and wheel them out when needed.

That way, all the Harkles need to worry about is 20 years from now, one of their kids might write their own biography about how they were told their parents were a prince and princess, but they just lived full time with their nanny and only met the parents twice a year.

*ew, gross image, sorry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
šŸŒŗ @LadyMuck has posted Lady C upthread

Smeg's authenticity? No record of visit to Hospital by any celeb. Photo taken 2 years' ago. Smeg demonstrates her opportunism exploiting the Catherine/hospital/cancer link.

Folie a deux? Joint malevolence of the Harkles contributed to illnesses and death of PP and TLQ, and to stress of KC and PoW via Scabies' race accusations. They continue to unmask themselves and bring out the worse in each other.

Haz's entrapment? Will be difficult to leave the narc because it triggers a venomous reaction full of spite.

Palace predicament? No proof that Smeg wasn't pregnant and no way the Palace would have known or been complicit. o_O Smeg shows a degree of mischief for causing speculation as a result of her conduct and has put the Palace in a no-win situation. Lady C says it's nuanced and discussed more fully in her book. TRF could still turn the tables on Smeg.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I've been thinking... perhaps whomever they used as the surrogate actually *has* the children? It's possible(?) there are no children, but I do think the released pictures where we see Archie and Lilibet's faces show them to look quite like members of their family, and there are some sort of birth certificates that seem close enough, so it seems more likely to me that they are real children, even if their origin stories are iffy. And I've been shot down for saying this on here before, but, both children have squints or slightly off-direction eyes. There's no way that if Meg was going to hire babies to play her children that she would hire any with perceived 'faults' - no shade to anyone with uneven eyes, particularly not children! But she's a narcissist and they're only happy if their children look like models.

So what if the surrogate - be it the neice, the pregnant lady at the church, or someone else - is actually raising the children as her own, on the understanding that she loans them to the Harkles when needed? What if they are legally H&M's kids, but there is a woman somewhere who is both the surrogate and a 'nanny' who pretty much has them full time?

They might have gone to someone who needed the money and was trying to be kind to a childless couple and said, "You can be a surrogate using our eggs and sperm* and then we can raise them between us. Your kids would have access to our millions and be in line for the throne, isn't that fun? You can have full access, we just would like to spend time with them when we need them for photo ops. But unlike other surrogates, you would get to keep your children, wouldn't that be nice!"

- Children do kind of look like the parents, even though it's clear Meg didn't have a real baby bump or birth
- Harry said Archie had "changed so much in 2 weeks" when supposedly he'd just been born.
- Dolls being used when it's too much hassle to get the real children from wherever they live (maybe because they couldn't hide them from the press if they were seen arriving in a car with another woman?)

It's also a fitting answer to the question 'How are they intending to keep this charade up'? If the kids didn't exist, it would come out very soon - H&M can't just spend the rest of their lives making up things like 'Lilibet is still at school in Switzerland and Archie is backpacking through Africa.' But if the kids do exist, then it's harder to expose anything, because every so often they can tell a little bit of the truth and wheel them out when needed.

That way, all the Harkles need to worry about is 20 years from now, one of their kids might write their own biography about how they were told their parents were a prince and princess, but they just lived full time with their nanny and only met the parents twice a year.

*ew, gross image, sorry.
Archie looks Markle
Lili we've hardly seen
Maybe shes ashamed of them because they arent black enough and they look like markles not windsors
Poor kids

Reactions: 29

*ew, gross image, sorry.
re birth certificates in the UK when registering a birth (its a good few decades ago since I did so I can't remember the procedure) do you have to take documentation from the hospital/Dr to enable you to do it or do you not need this info?

Reactions: 22
Thanks for new thread and wonderful new title.

I know it has been posted in the previous thread but the Royal Rogue's interview with Lady C is a joy to watch. There is such warmth between the two of them and his reactions to everything outrageous or cutting she says about the Harkles is absolutely hilarious. Well worth the watch if any of you haven't had the time or inclination to do so before now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know there is a lot of media drama around the Markles...so its hard to have an inkling of the truth!

But, how odd to be speculating about whether or not the children are coming? It takes a particularly odd kind of mentality to visit your home country without bringing children to meet grandparents and family!
Thats one of the basics......introduce the kids to the grandparents and aunts and uncles.....in most families!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Now there's a thought!!!

Would she have been a worse or better choice of wife?
I'm not sure about a better wife.

But Amber Heard is certainly a step up from il Duce.

She has a better acting and modelling career.
Or rather, she had an acting and modelling career.

Plus let's not forget, il Duce was up for being a Spokeshole for L'Oreal, UN Women and the One World scam...
And all of them chose Amber Heard.... lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wanted to post this on a previous thread but itā€™s closed now, hopefully still relevant:

Harry & Meghan #435 Minge Markled by Fringe (and Ashley Cole) Before We Even Heard of Her
---
ā€œMightā€nant or ā€œMight Notā€nant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.