Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Africa's in my heart, Africa's in my soul,' he said. 'I first went there when I was 12... 13 years old, and after so many years I wanted to give back to it because it had given me so much.

'The vast open space, the cultures, the communities, the people, the wildlife, just the freedom was a huge piece of why I loved Africa so much.

But no mention of African Parks or the Baka people.

There becomes a point where silence is betrayal.
Duchess of Narsussex

Typical bullshit from an overprivileged imbecile, it's easy to romanticise "Africa" when you're there as a rich white tourist when the average people there have no access to basic amenities and can't feed, educate or medicate their children. :mad:
This really does make my blood boil.
This overprivileged imbecile doesn't have a soul. He has an over-romanticised narrative about himself and his exploitation of Africa that he tries very hard to sell us.

Instead of a soul, he is the living, breathing Heart of Darkness which Joseph Conrad so powerfully wrote about in his 1899 novel of that name.

Haz IS Kurtz, the white deranged imperialist who set himself up in the Congo to dominate and exploit the 'savages' and the animals. Kurtz was an ivory trader with a trading station where he makes the natives worship him and has them savagely decapitated when they don't comply with his orders.

In a short paragraph I can't do justice to this harrowing story based on a real life character. It's an almost traumatising read about imperialism, colonialism, the white man taking charge and 'doing good' to the black "brutes" who should be "exterminated" if they step out of line and don't obey the self-exalted white man...who, in truth is no better than those he enslaves.

Instead of ivory, under the guise of 'saving the animals and the eco-system' (for what? for whom? Obviously not the local people) Haz culls international kudos for his white man's colonialist appropriation and exploitation of, again, the Congo, its people and animals.
Yet again, it's raw power disguised as altruism, dominating and using the most vulnerable.

He couldn't give a tit about how many people who live there are raped, maimed and killed by HIS agents who are under HIS control as the President, now board member, of his 'Africa Parks' colonies.
And, of course, we already know he suffers from a large degree of derangement.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
In the 21st century, I have no idea what rationale overprivileged white men have for setting themselves up as latter day chiefs in charge of vast tracts of the Congo and Africa.
But I'm certain that Heart of Darkness is exactly the right way to describe what Haz and his ilk have instead of souls.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I love a clumpy shoe (I look like Bambi on ice if I try walking in heels), but good grief, Serena could have chosen a better looking style of shoes to wear.
Serena has a look that scares the bejeezus out of me , if she told me to jump I’d ask how high .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The comments 🤣 Shes not fooling anyone

View attachment 2872706
0:23 to 0:30 duck me what is with the wide open leg stance? You could clear a double-decker bus under that carriage.

And Serena standing there looks like a couch.

In this vid it looks like she is telling him what to do while he stands with his hands on his hips. He then turns away and puts his hand over his face as though he is exasperated with her. She needs to control everything.
Well spotted. He wipes his face and then turns round and throws his hands in the air and she continues with that disapproving "run along now honey" condescension. Couples like this are a bleeping nightmare to be around -- you stand awkwardly by while they carry on like this and you don't know where to look. Selfish shits.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
In this vid it looks like she is telling him what to do while he stands with his hands on his hips. He then turns away and puts his hand over his face as though he is exasperated with her. She needs to control everything.
This polo project is supposed to be Harry's yet it looks like Meghan has control of it as she seems to be the one in charge. This polo show is going to be all about Meghan as she can't let Harry have anything to himself and IMO the project is going to be one huge disaster.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Must have been lovely for the horses getting the chance to compare their dental routines to Smegs

Screenshot 2024-04-13 13.46.11.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The Harkles have done it again....
Now my kids are now pestering me to buy them polo gear.
Damn you! Fashionistas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They've got them in chastity cages.
To stop their manly japes.
---

Royal Salute, there's a posh name for an ice cream van.
Yet again, exploiting other people's children.

At least this time, the child is alive and healthy looking.

Her parents should whisk her away pronto. Never know what fate will befall her in the clutches of that witch.

Reactions: 21
Wow! The Daily Mail are getting bold!!

IMG_1448.jpeg

This is fake. I did it. Don’t sue the DM Meghan.

Footnote: Yes Liz, you have.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just a thought, but could we be looking right at evience of her having a hysterectomy? I know those can send women into early menopause, which gives them problems of older women. Maybe the lack of defined waist and her bird like ankles are a result of hormone disruption?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just like presenting the trophy to the sweaty pony botherer in the first place.

Am I the only one hoping the sun cream pictures get another outing in the documentary?

Prince Harry Mocked For Getting Lathered While Exposing His Royal 'Man Boobies' - Daily Soap Dish

Whole new meaning to ginger tit :ROFLMAO: :sick:
The reporting on this seems odd

Palm Beach Post
"Harry and Meghan arrived 2 1/2 hours before the 7 p.m. match, which played on a field west of the National Polo Center and was not publicized due to security reasons. The couple stopped for photos with Sentebale executives and friends, including Figueras and his wife, Delfina......."
They were "taken by shuttle" to the venue.

AP reported that the event drew "a crowd of 300 of the media and wealthy spectators." Other reports said the event was a "surprise" which suggests it wasn't a proper match at all but was rigged PR with the Stoat already decided as the winner for their NF films.

ETA
For his NF launch, realistic footage should have shown him red and sweating, his side heavily losing and him being thrown from his pony, losing his temper and ......the cherry on the cake, soiling himself.

If the venue was a secret for security reasons how did the 300 wealthy fans know where to go and where were they? Unless other posters have seen them? I can't see anyone but Netflix crew, pony people and a massive Serena? Gross that the Ho was allowed to cuddle Nacho's daughter for PR, and take centre stage with the trophy.
Nacho praised the Stoat's strength and physique... great sportsman... yeah.
Was money raised for Sentebale? Ffarkewell? If there were no spectators, how was it a charity match with no money raised?

N Y Post reader comments are absolutely scathing, and the Sussexes aren't fooling anybody.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What the duck... I've only just realised this is a pic of Meg... after seeing it for the 100th time. I 100% thought this was Dobby from Peep Show and this was a reaction meme that people share here as a kind of "Sure Jan" face. I've literally always thought it was Dobby. Wtf. My world.
Hahahaha! Glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like that @InkHeart. In fact, for years I thought TW was wearing Diana's actual watch - not a copy of it - until I found out last week via this forum that it's a knock off. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Numerous articles

H honors his late mother Princess Diana's HIV work and says 'Africa is in his soul' as he jets into Miami for 'intimate' panel and charity polo match - 12 Apr 2024
MM wows in white dress and towering heels as she and H arrive hand-in-hand at glitzy charity polo match in Miami - 12 Apr 2024
MM plants passionate kiss on H as she presents him with trophy after he WON glamorous charity polo match in Miami - with Netflix cameras there to capture every minute of the action - 12 Apr 2024
MM pairs 'Santa Barbara' sunglasses with Heidi Merrick £650 dress & favourite heels to watch H play polo in Miami - 13 Apr 2024
MM plants passionate kiss on H as she presents him with trophy after he WON glamorous charity polo match in Miami - with Netflix cameras there to capture every minute of the action (Updated) - 13 Apr 2024
H was 'very much the star of his own glitzy show' with a 'puffed chest' and 'confident stride' at Miami polo tournament while MM 'enjoyed him playing the sporting hero' - 13 Apr 2024
Inside H's bromance with Nacho Figueras: First met the 'David Beckham of Polo' in 2007 and now travels around the world with him - 13 Apr 2024
Serena Williams enjoys glass of champagne and a hug as she supports her old friend MM at H's Netflix polo match - 13 Apr 2024
Princes of PDA at the polo! As H&M kiss in Miami, how the Firm drop stiff upper lips for smooches during matches - 13 Apr 2024
H&M share a kiss after H stars in charity polo match - 13 Apr 2024
How H&M are copying Ryan Reynolds' Welcome to Wrexham and Selena Gomez to build their media empire - 13 Apr 2024

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.