Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the dress .

It’s ok, I’ll show myself out.
So do I... AND I think it actually looks better on her than the model (which has to be a first).

But, if it didn't have a hole there'd be no need for boob tape and much less chance of a wardrobe malfunction.

Reactions: 15
You’d think after the last time she faux pa’d so badly at presenting a polo trophy, she’d have learned something.

Nope, she’s at it again. I ache from cringing myself inside out from watching this.
Imagine the lecture H got from her beforehand. If you wanna get out of the cellar this weekend needle dick, you better make sure I get to present the trophy this time. Don't screw up again, I wanna be centre stage, surrounded by handsome men, showing the jealous haters how in lurve we are. It's what mummy would have wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s been to Polo matches, so has no excuse for wearing heels. They make her look like a chav at Aintree - not the look she was going for. The titty tape reinforces the look 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I wonder if the reason why some people look uncomfortable at the polo is that they weren't expecting to see a film crew filming the whole event. Plus the whole thing looks so fake and forced that it is actually cringeworthy to look at.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
That dress makes a feature of the huge bow at the back of the neck (bloody uncomfortable if you ask me).
So how come, with her impeccable fashion sense 🤣🤣 she leaves her tatty wig flowing freely to get all entangled with it?

20240413_111509~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if the reason why some people look uncomfortable at the polo is that they weren't expecting to see a film crew filming the whole event. Plus the whole thing looks so fake and forced that it is actually cringeworthy to look at.
If you’re going to play polo or take part in any horse related stuff then that’s what you’re doing. Not being shoehorned in to a 3 ring circus. It’s uncomfortable because it was uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Erk, clinging on to someone else's child for a photo op like you are the beautiful, fun Aunty (In a Hallmark film) is unbearably cringey! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Erk, clinging on to someone else's child for a photo op like you are the beautiful, fun Aunty (In a Hallmark film) is unbearably cringey! :sick:
It's also very creepy and it is weird that they never show Archie and Lili yet they use other people's children to pose and cozy up with.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
BREAKING NEWS: Supermarkets across the US and Europe, including Aldi and Lidl, are reporting a sudden shortage of toilet paper, hours after the Kween of Fashun Douchess Smegs was spotted wearing a "dress" made from the material.

While Sugars Smegsy's fake accounts media outlets were raving about the elegant Douchess's daring look, and hailing the bog paper shortage as the "Meghan Effect", harried shoppers at a supermarket said that that they just wanted to stock up ahead of Summer and soaring temperatures. "We are not the Douchess, so no shopping sprees wearing ski outfits in summer for us."

Meanwhile, when contacted, Indian television actress and social media personality, Uorfi Javed, who is best known for her innovative outfits, refused to accept any credit for inspiring Smegs. "Are you kidding me! Have you seen how nice my outfits are?!", was her very miffed reaction.

IMG_20240413_154915.jpg

(Uorfi Javed in an outfit made out of toilet paper)

Questions have been raised on social media about the integrity of the Douchess's big roll dress, which look rather ...dusty and crumpled. The Douchess had not responded to requests for clarification by the time of writing this article.

Years ago I'd read that when two people are walking together and are in sync mentally/emotionally, their steps match as well.

Interesting what's going on in this photo. Smegs and Sparry with their respective boyfriends? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is this an actual photo? Cos it looks weird! Their heights, his build etc.
This photo is a riot! For me, the focus of the picture is the mic boom and megsy's skinny ankles - the gruesomes get lost in it. 😂

Not the look the ho will be happy with, I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god. She is so awful!!! C’mon sugars, this is a sister she’s ushering and ordering around??!! Look how she’s treating her. Linked not ranked my arse. Wake the duck up!!!
I really hope that women is one of the sugars and she’s just had a front seat pass to her idol’s manners (or lack of)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That dress makes a feature of the huge bow at the back of the neck (bloody uncomfortable if you ask me).
So how come, with her impeccable fashion sense 🤣🤣 she leaves her tatty wig flowing freely to get all entangled with it?

View attachment 2872629

Is that a BDSM-type toy (a gag?) in his mouth or did Smegs punch him with her left hand and her ring got stuck in his teeth? Maybe he bought her a new diamond and she threw it at him saying it wasn't big enough 😂

Or the hot air he's spewing is so hot that it flows like a sun 😂

I'm rationing my comments about that torn bedsheet next to him - an appearance after so long, the entertainment must be savoured 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree with Meghan's Mole the kiss is so forced and clearly staged for the cameras.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Bookworm. The real story behind the harkles new ventures

Thanks @LadyMuck 🍾
The Sussexes are in the early stages of producing a non-fiction series, the Stoat on polo and the Ho on cookery, gardening, friendship and entertaining, to tie in with and support their ARO website. This cookery guru Ho is the same Ho who sent a helicopter pilot off to fetch her latte.
The Stoat will provide unparalleled access to the world of polo.
Heartwarming photo of Stoat being thrown off his pony.
The Ho seems to be in charge of producing this series too although she knows nothing about polo.
The Ho jumped the gun on ARO and it's all been done the wrong way round. The logo is weak and the name clumsy, messy font and poor visibility, beige and hard to read.

A month on and there are no products online, and she's still looking for a CEO. She thought she'd just have to phone up a supplier and they'd send her freebies to market on ARO so the supplier could promote themselves. She was hoping for expensive luxurious freebies of creams and stuff worthy of her luxury ARO brand, but all she's had are random offers of dog-food and gardening tools.
She's now turned her attention to cookery, and is hoping to attract suppliers who would like their products to be featured on her cooking show.

No wonder BookWorm couldn't stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree with Meghan's Mole the kiss is so forced and clearly staged for the cameras.
The dress looks really creased there… I think it looks a natural kiss. Sometimes they find things that aren’t there. Though I can’t stand them so why am I saying this! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.