Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serena Williams looks like a bloke crossed with a fridge.
To keep on topic, it would be a Smeg one, natch!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
In this vid it looks like she is telling him what to do while he stands with his hands on his hips. He then turns away and puts his hand over his face as though he is exasperated with her. She needs to control everything.
Absolutely spot on
Shes DIRECTING his polo netflix whatever

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Yet again, exploiting other people's children.
Exactly they exploit other people's children but never show Archie and Lili or take them anywhere. I mean this would have been the perfect opportunity to take Archie and Lili to the polo and watch their daddy play as they would have loved this but yet again Harry and Meghan have left them at home.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
For/from @Nuttynana

Harry & Meghan #435 Africa is in his soul with his mushroom up Nachos hole!

If you voted for my suggestion, please unlike it and vote for this instead πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She's sooo fake, look at that 'adoring gaze' :sick::sick::sick: You didn't fool me at the wedding, and you don't fool me now. Completely and utterly for the cameras. I bet she is also revelling in looking carefree and in love whilst she knows Catherine is hidden away at home being ill.

View attachment 2872453
That's not a good expression on a middle aged woman. She's trying to do a '17 year old with her first love' expression, which is just not how grown up people who have been married for years look at each other, no matter how in love they are.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Using the same logic the Sugars have re how dare William go for a drink with his mum in law when his wife, her daughter is ill.
How dare Harry piss about on a Polo field when his aging father has cancer!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Using the same logic the Sugars have re how dare William go for a drink with his mum in law when his wife, her daughter is ill.
How dare Harry piss about on a Polo field when his aging father has cancer!
I don't get all the buzz about Wills and Carole going to the pub? They went out to relax for an hour, like people do. If anything, it's nice that they get along.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The comments on this are so funny :D One of them being that these are the sunglasses you get after having your cataracts done :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Trying to copy Dianas snapshots, dress colours , wearing a knock-off copy of her watch.

What a bleeping deranged old bunny-boiler that broad is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Our Royal Family ignoring all their bollocks , and the icing on the cake? They live 6,500 miles away from The United Kingdom on ANOTHER Continent ** πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

** Our commiserations from the United Kingdom& Commonwealth Tattlers to our "lumbered" United States Tattle friends xxx πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm way behind. More polo ! 🀣

OMG, I still laugh when I think of the antics when she was wearing the hat that looked like a reject from the BHS sale. And pushing into the photos. The threads here were on fire 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm way behind. More polo ! 🀣

OMG, I still laugh when I think of the antics when she was wearing the hat that looked like a reject from the BHS sale. And pushing into the photos. The threads here were on fire 🀣
Screenshot_20230216-164209_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me or are those teeth growing more and more horsey?
Or is that the chompers she puts in when she goes to horsey events?

Utterly ludicrous woman πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Are they just the same teeth which are becoming more prominent as the flesh/fat in her face disappears? A bit like when they dig up skulls and the first thing you notice is an enormous set of choppers. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.