Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince George doesn’t look particularly happy in the photos I have seen. It worries me a bit. He is such a lovely and sensitive child.

William always looked the same as a child - shy and uncomfortable, but look how well he turned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm way behind. More polo ! 🤣

OMG, I still laugh when I think of the antics when she was wearing the hat that looked like a reject from the BHS sale. And pushing into the photos. The threads here were on fire 🤣
BIB: Oh we don't get off that lightly @ChastityDingle....it's the same shite, different day! Cant't quote it but look at Lady Muck's post #701 in this thread and you'll see that Smeg has outdone herself yet again in entitlement, rudeness and a complete lack of social grace.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Wow, that’s very telling.

There is no bleeping Lili and there are no children.
Exactly it is very telling that she ignored the question and it makes me more certain that they do not have children living with them because if they did she would have answered the question without any problems.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Serena Williams looks more transgender than ever. I'm convinced they're going to do Caitlyn Jenner any day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

How...

*pinches bridge of nose*

Just... I mean...

how did she manage to get a polo-neck crotch? :oops:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Harry & Meghan #435 Netflix make constructed reality out of Harkle’s banality

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm behind on this, is she saying that the account is really Meghan?
Absolutely no idea!
Much as I'm on their side, the difficulty I have with a lot of these you tubers is that they're so oblique and so opaque and sooo into dramatic subterfuge. They've made it about themselves and not the issue. Unless you listen over again (and again!) it's all still a mess of porridge!

I figure that whatever it is they're trying not to say outright will become obvious soon enough if it's that important. Present your facts in a calm, logical, straightforward way (like TRG for example) and I'll be happy to listen.
So I move on and don't get sucked into the dramas these days.
Life really is too short and I don't need the avoidable adrenaline hits!!

Reactions: 24
Wow, that’s very telling.

There is no bleeping Lili and there are no children.
Same happened with Hazno at that Wellchild event in Britain a couple of years ago when one of the kids innocently asked him about Lili and he clammed up and stormed off in a huff without saying anything.
There are no children, just flat packs.

• Sick
Reactions: 33

How...

*pinches bridge of nose*

Just... I mean...

how did she manage to get a polo-neck crotch? :oops:😂
I know this is stating the very very obvious but she is so inelegant. Look at the way she is walking there. 🥴
As for him, it looks like his shoes are two different colours! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know this is stating the very very obvious but she is so inelegant. Look at the way she is walking there. 🥴
As for him, it looks like his shoes are two different colours! 🤣
I don't think it's just inelegance. She's trashy and her inherent lack of class and sophistication means she manages to Markle everything. I saw some horrendous photos of lots of chavs getting absolutely inebriated at Aintree yesterday and she'd fit right in. She's trash. As my dearest granny used to say, 'you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear'......

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Absolutely no idea!
Much as I'm on their side, the difficulty I have with a lot of these you tubers is that they're so oblique and so opaque and sooo into dramatic subterfuge. They've made it about themselves and not the issue. Unless you listen over again (and again!) it's all still a mess of porridge!

I figure that whatever it is they're trying not to say outright will become obvious soon enough if it's that important. Present your facts in a calm, logical, straightforward way (like TRG for example) and I'll be happy to listen.
So I move on and don't get sucked into the dramas these days.
Life really is too short and I don't need the avoidable adrenaline hits!!
To some extent it is about them.
In this case, the particular troll account has gone directly after Fiona's daughter.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.