Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Neil Sean the reason il Dulce isn't doing anything with American Rank Oranges is because they don't know when Catherine will return to Royal duty and steal the headlines.

Or to put it another way they are admitting they piggyback off Catherine, and doing so in order that their bots can troll Catherine.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
A thought occurred to me.

If the Sussex duo did take out a superinjunction for anything surrounding the pregnancy and birth, including surrogacy, wouldn't the wider royal family also be legally bound by the superinjunction the same way the mainstream media are?

I'm increasingly more convinced that this is what they did prior to the birth, and in the months that followed the RF were trying to work out a legally sound way of dealing with it. And in the end the easiest solution for an ageing queen and her dying husband was to banish them, hoping that they would be sufficiently enamoured with a glitzy celeb lifestyle that they wouldn't seek titles or LoS for their son. But aggrieved and vengeful at being banished, they doubled down. The miscarriage. Getting "pregnant" again. And lining up the interview, book and documentary. Naming their baby girl. It was all deliberate and calculated to show their hold over the royals.

And when the queen died, they updated the kids titles on their websites, forcing the RFs hand. The Palace probably thought they wouldn't dare. But they did.
I don't think they were banished. I think that they were told to step back and focus on their new baby (much like W&C did) and then decide if they wanted to be full time working royals or like the Yorks and Phillips. Narcs do not like being told that they are not perfect, so they flounced off. They thought that one of two things would happen - they would be wildly successful or the BRF would beg them to come back. When neither happened, they went scorched earth

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2863407

Lovely to see these two out and about supporting George.

Now how come we never see any of the overseas two supporting Archie the great. If parents at George's school can get a snap, I'm surprised we've never heard anything similar from parents at Archie's day care/nursery/school/wherever one would send a cardboard cutout. 🙄
That’s quite an old photo, I hate the way these accounts do that and mislead everyone to thinking it’s recent!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Consider this, though, @VioletButterfly.....Their karma will be living a sad, lonely and bitter existence in constant search of validation just like David and Wallis. Sure, they're in the news now and getting temporary press time but soon enough even that will change.

Let Princess Meghan have her Burger King tiara. She's being used by the very people who claim to "adore" her and when she no longer fits their agenda or is so aged out that her "pretty" face is an eye-sore, she will be be ignored. (A narcissist's worst dream). Everything she ever hoped for has NOT come true and she will never get her star on the boulevard. Even if she gets a huge settlement from the divorce, she will still not be famous as a Hollywood A lister and everyone surrounding her will be payed for "friends."

So, having said all that, it is depressing that she is not facing the consequences of her behavior. You're not being a downer; you're being a realist. And reality right now is depressing. I'm with you. 🤗
This is the best thing about narcissists: no matter how many lives they ruin, they ultimately ruin their own life. Most of them are workshy so they crave things they will never achieve. They want to be worshipped, but in the end they never have fulfilling relationships because they hurt everyone around them. Their lives are miserable because they are constantly disappointed and engaged in battles.

It's helpful to remember this when they hurt you: eventually everyone will see that you were in the right all along.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2863407

Lovely to see these two out and about supporting George.

Now how come we never see any of the overseas two supporting Archie the great. If parents at George's school can get a snap, I'm surprised we've never heard anything similar from parents at Archie's day care/nursery/school/wherever one would send a cardboard cutout. 🙄
I thought I'd seen that pic before so I had a google... it's from last sept.

Seeing as we've dealt with lots of misinformation recently re: Kate, I thought it was worth a double check

P.S. I'm not the only one lol

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Dan Wootton. H wants M to be Queen

Wow the ginger bleep really has lost his marbles if he thinks we want Smegz as our Queen. Am quite willing to lead the uprising myself if that ever happens 😄

The most worrying part of that article which I believe to be true is:

"One of the most unsavoury aspects of Harry and Meghan’s plot is the destruction of the Commonwealth – the life’s work of the late Queen who once hoped her grandson and his new wife were being genuine when they pledged to continue her legacy."

The cunts do want to destroy it because they are no longer involved. Nothing would delight them more than countries leaving and not having Charles as their head of state. What vile bastards they are.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
We have the King & Queen.

With Succession, we have the next reigning Monarchs - The Prince & Princess of Wales

With Succession we have their oldest, George , as Monarch . By then he may be Married and have children - he may be 60 odd by the time he gains Succession.
H& m will be long dead & buried by then. She's well into her 40s, now......he's not far behind.

With Succession to the Monarchy , we will have George & his Wife's eldest child, after that.......

h&m come duck-all in it.

None of us will be here then, in many Decades to come, as the Monarchy goes on into the future.

What the duck has that old hoe & her orange spangle got? duck-all.

bleeping twitter / x 😆😆😆😆😆💀
A rented house
Lunch dates with other no-hoper c-list nonentities
No jobs
No income
No family
No kids 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀
Debt up to their arseholes
No life skills whatsoever

No one cares anything about them , and they've alienated any close friends that they may have had 😆😆😆😆

We won't see them , nor their flatpacks that no one gives a toss about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Wow the ginger bleep really has lost his marbles if he thinks we want Smegz as our Queen. Am quite willing to lead the uprising myself if that ever happens 😄

"One of the most unsavoury aspects of Harry and Meghan’s plot is the destruction of the Commonwealth – the life’s work of the late Queen who once hoped her grandson and his new wife were being genuine when they pledged to continue her legacy."

The cunts do want to destroy it because they are no longer involved. Nothing would delight them more than countries leaving and not having Charles as their head of state. What vile bastards they are.
Indeed...
And it is a good thing that Angel Levin has said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The cunts do want to destroy it because they are no longer involved.
Destruction as opposed to Creation is all they CAN do, they haven't got a creative bone in their bodies, not to mention they are unoriginal and lazy grifters of the most vile kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly right. I remember Anne Diamond stepping in for Jeremy Vine on his show when it came out they would not be showing us the baby, and I specifically remember her just saying ‘but why’?
It just seemed very strange to marry into a public role and then act all coy.

Whatever excuse she come up with as to why, like the security being an issue - well thats addressed in the George 5/6th convention that she literally alluded to in her Orca interview so that’s null and void, and as previously pointed out, why would an infant need his own security detail when they are in the care of the parent or appointed guardian where security will be provided. It’s nonsense.

She is just constantly running scared of her lies and inconvenient truths. The last thing this woman is is authentic.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

That goes with her democrat BLM George Floyd love though
She likely didn't initially know the Commonwealth is now voluntary with many benefits and countries are actually joining NOW. In fact it was her grandmother in law that modernised it
Once she realised it wasnt the old empire she could slag off she lost interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I didn't give a shiny shite about whether or not the golden child was presented to us or not. The precedent had already been set for royal offspring to just release a photo from H's cousins, he could easily have released a photo of a tiny hand and the general public would have been perfectly OK with it and understood his need for privacy.

But no, he had to do the lion king thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
They don't want to be King and Queen.

Too much responsibility.

They want to be Hollywood royalty. Showing up to charity events, auctions, parties, concerts, movie premieres, political events etc. Being mobbed by fans wherever they go, being bombarded with love online...

A mixture of the Clooneys, Ryan and Blake & Beyonce and Jay Z. Without any of the work or talent.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Why must the press continue its annoying and useless will they or won't they speculation???? No one cares. Will they or won't they come for the PJ, Prince Phillips funeral, Prince Phillip's memorial, the coronation, and now yet another ludicrous IG celebration. Just stop it!!! The mega bucks spent on the games simply to celebrate ILBW preening about in expensive, tacky, wrinkled and ill fitting clothing and allowing haz to clutch a microphone and pretend to give a shite about Veterans is such a waste. I don't care if they bring the flatpicks, or stay in a secret squirrel hideout, or about their securridy, I realize much of this is driven by their endless, desperately grasping pr and by the need for click bait. Couldn't we just make fun of ARO instead? Bah, why did he have to marry that creature? Life would have been so much more peaceful without smeagol. He could not have chosen a more despicable partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Harry said that it was Meghan who asked Charles to walk her down the aisle and he was surprised and honoured (so Charles didn't offer and there was no way he could refuse either). I think it was another of her very calculating moves, she will always be remembered as having been walked down the aisle by the King.

Yes, why didn't she get her mother to walk down the aisle with her, as intimidating as that would be for her mom, I think her Mom would have done it, it would have looked far more authentic. Alternatively, she could have asked Oprah LOL.
Why didn’t she get Hulk Hogan to drive her to the chapel, Weird Al Yankovic to walk her up the steps, Arnold Schwarzenegger to walk her over the threshold of the chapel, Usher to usher her towards the font, Tom Cruise to hand her to Prince Charles (as he was then) and MC Hammer to officiate the ceremony?!
Surely she could have crammed in MORE celebrities into that day than she did, and they could have made themselves useful, unlike Oprah Winfrey who just sat half her fat lardy arse on a century old pew, dressed like a pig in a blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh but she had a hand mirror so she could watch and make sure it was done right.

She obviously can't see her reflection in a mirror though. Why would a fashionista with freakish attention to detail like her be dressed and made up so terribly, whether in the UK or the US?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.