Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"TM Sr's gruff but well-meaning, sick-old-man image has never washed with me."

Glad to hear it because I feel the same. I felt so guilty and such a b*tch for feeling that way because everyone seemed so enarmored/sympathetic to him. I never was. There is something "off" about him; I always felt a cringe factor whenever he would do his public pleas but could never put a finger on why.

Instinct, baby, instinct.

The whole family are horrid.
Low class people.

Well done Harry. You brought the trash in.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Angela Levin is another ā€˜expertā€™ who knows as much as we do. We know ginger is as thick as mince but does he really really think ILBW can ever be Queen ?

Keep him in USA no matter what , as far away from the Walesā€™ as humanly possible.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Four hours is much more realistic than the within two hours that Harry states in the book. Especially with a 40 minute drive šŸ™„
But still not enough if an epidural had been usedā€¦..or was that the second fictitious birth? The timings and facts stated are all wrong with both ā€˜birthsā€™ and are indicative of someone who has not attended a birth and has just done ā€˜acting a birth 101ā€™ and failed the class spectacularly.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Interesting...

Especially as Gill Dando's fiance, Mr Alan Farthing, was the late Queen's surgeon gynecologist to the household.
It's great that there's been almost an explosion of people on SM bringing all this surrogacy issue up again. It really does need to be officially sorted with legal proof of birth and DNA.

But, oh boy....I find it difficult to listen to a barrage of fast legalspeak and unstructured commentary.

I'm feeling the need to reiterate that, no matter how many terribly tragic plane crashes there are (Heaven forfend), there will never, never, not ever be a queen smeg and king hazno.
The British people would simply not allow it.
The Monarchy, despite all its power and wealth is secured only by the will of the people.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Dan Wootton. H wants M to be Queen

Another letdown from Danā€¦. he really had us hooked with the P.S stuff and he absolutely delivered on thatā€¦ but I donā€™t get a sense that he is going to deliver ( šŸ¤­) any baby scandalā€¦. he is trotting out stuff we kind of knew- nothing to get excited about- at least Lady C is brave/cheeky/ straightforward enough to hint at the strange goings onā€¦. cā€™mon Danā€¦ something juicy or stay quietšŸ¤£

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's a good job Harold was there to give Rachel instructions rather than the expert doctor :rolleyes:

Also, as someone who has actually given birth, if my husband had said "My love, I need you to push" he might not have lived long enough to see his son take his first breath šŸ¤£
I have never given birth but I honestly believe I would write something more credible than that tripe he had in the book. It came across so fake, like something from a very very badly written novel. šŸ¤£

And nothing added up, if memory serves me correctly. Like epidurals and giving birth in a birthing pool. šŸ„“
And her being back in Frogmore five minutes after giving birth. I might be mixing up or even inventing some details there just like they did, but anyway, it read like an absolute load of tripe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly, no pushing just a tit ton of panting while a strangers hands get right up inside you and try and free the cord from around the neck. Not pleasant and certainly not a time for pushing.
Oh but she had a hand mirror so she could watch and make sure it was done right.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Dan Wootton. H wants M to be Queen

This just seems so megalomaniacal and cliche. The angry, jealous second son and his narc wife want to bring down the commonwealth and become king and queen. It would never make it on to TV because it's so TRITE and these two are living it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Absolutely agree! In my opinion, the RF, Palace establishment had never ever come up against anyone as audacious and determined as Markle before. They were accustomed to beingā€¦wellā€¦obeyed.

As I posted earlier, it might have been the case that when informed that they planned to use a surrogateā€¦they were toldā€¦okayā€¦but no LOS, no titles. Mā€™s comment on Oprah about the son of a Prince, being a Princeā€¦may have been her twist on a real conversation.

Faced with this information, what does M do? In my fake scenario here, she boldly starts showing up in a moonbumpā€¦forever clutching it and opening her coat to display it. What were the RF to do then? They must have been aghast. Maybe she told themā€¦ā€look, the public believes the child will be ā€˜born of the bodyā€¦so we demand you treat this child just like Williamā€™s!ā€™

Someone dared to put out the announcement of surrogacy, but it was quickly withdrawn.

When they flounced off to the US, she crafted this story about the Royal racists and concern over the childā€™s skin color. Now the race card, not surrogacy was wrapped up in the publicā€™s perception of the issue of titles and LOS. Add in an injunctionā€¦rather brilliantā€¦if this actually is how it all went down.

Game, set,and match: Markle.
Harry is just as bad.

People appear to overlook that he was shouting at staff, texting them at all hours of the night, etc long before he met il Duce.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20240408-171630.png

Lovely to see these two out and about supporting George.

Now how come we never see any of the overseas two supporting Archie the great. If parents at George's school can get a snap, I'm surprised we've never heard anything similar from parents at Archie's day care/nursery/school/wherever one would send a cardboard cutout. šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Lost Beyond Pluto. What was the point of megxit?

The purpose was for her to flaunt her status and make Hollywood grovel to her...she miscalculated.

I find it hilarious that THE Hollywood children's charity "Baby to Baby" has shut them out after their backpack stunt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I have never given birth but I honestly believe I would write something more credible than that tripe he had in the book. It came across so fake, like something from a very very badly written novel.
My DH produced these 2 memorable quotes while I was in labour with my first: "have I got time to do the crossword?" and "would you like to watch Countdown?". The answer to both being unrecordable. No time for loving words when I had the second. 2 pushes and he was out. My teeth hurt for days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.