Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Smegs might have had the long term goal of capturing William? She obviously will manipulate anyone to get what she wants, so she'd have no qualms divorcing Harry once she was in with William. She also obviously didn't understand how rank and duty happen within the royal family because she assumed she would have equal footing with Kate and couldn't believe she didn't get given a free castle etc and therefore didn't realise that she couldn't just seduce the future king to do whatever she wanted.

She may have had it all planned out in her head like an episode of Dynasty, where she could just seduce the younger brother, then hop from there to the heir, then one day be queen.

I might be imagining all this, but I bet it crossed her mind at least once.
It's a believable scenario to me 👍
---
What a bleeping old slapper that is. Her muvver looks like something out of Prisoner: Cell Block H , she looks a bit whiffy as well.
The sort that you stay upwind of on a hot day....... 🤢🫥
Prisoner Cell Block H - better than Suits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's obvious Dorito was a jailbird. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Grifting is just another word for fraud. These Markle people are frauds. I don't even blame them, I couldn't care less. But I do take offence at being called a 'racist' by them. Of course, that's a classic grift card to play. Hazno REALLY did a job on his family and us. Maybe he isn't as bleeping thick-as-tit as he presents. He's screwed us all by marrying that fraudulent grifting ho. I used to think something good would come of it. I'm receding from that position rapidly.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Not sure how many people here have suffered University. I went at 26 as a 'mature student'. Quite an eye-opener. Anyhoo, if you've never been and wanted too, this is the kind of question you would get:

Essay for the weekend, 1500 words, on my desk by Tuesday, 4pm.

"William is too sensitive and Catherine is too polite. Both are reserved. That doesn't cut it today as the media circles the toilet bowl and demands vapid entertainment and superficial personality. Are their days numbered?"

ps. There is no wrong or right answer, just a basic understanding and display of critical thinking. Gather evidence and form an opinion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Basically, our intelligence services in conjunction with the "little grey men" who work for our monarchy will have looked into the background of that woman and her mother.

Yet they still let them in.

And they wiped the internet and sealed records all over the place to prevent the public from knowing the truth about them.
By hiding the truth they allowed them to continue doing what they have always done. Rinsing men for money etc.
They enabled them.

They should never have been allowed in.
The damage they have caused was inevitable and if the monarchy is damaged by it, they have only themselves to blame.

I'm so sick of the Harkles and all this bollox surrounding them.

Im only still here because of all the fabulous Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Just watched the Netflix Prince Andrew interview, 'Scoop'. What a load of drivel. It's exactly what we've already seen. Don't bother Tattlers.

Reactions: 34
I think she is so deranged and plays so much with Hazno's paranoias, that I find it possible that:
  • She used a bump to outsmart the evil press about the timings of her pregnancy;
  • They kept the registers secret to protect their privacy from the evil press;
  • They keep the children isolated to protect them from the press and to assure that when they reveal them, some magazine will pay millions for the pictures.
As I stated, it is also possible that the ILBW keeps them away just because they are not perfectly cute as she wanted them to be.

I say that this is possible, not that I believe in this version of facts.
The Stoat is not a looker, and photos of ILBW pre surgery do not show her to be a looker - nothing wrong with that, except we are talking about the witch and the flatpacks are probably nothing special ordinary looking kids. If they were particularly photogenic she would have merched the arse off them, Beckham style !

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Basically, our intelligence services in conjunction with the "little grey men" who work for our monarchy will have looked into the background of that woman and her mother.

Yet they still let them in.

And they wiped the internet and sealed records all over the place to prevent the public from knowing the truth about them.
By hiding the truth they allowed them to continue doing what they have always done. Rinsing men for money etc.
They enabled them.

They should never have been allowed in.
The damage they have caused was inevitable and if the monarchy is damaged by it, they have only themselves to blame.

I'm so sick of the Harkles and all this bollox surrounding them.

Im only still here because of all the fabulous Tattlers.
Which begs the question why were they let in. There's more to that than meets the eye I'd guess.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Not sure how many people here have suffered University. I went at 26 as a 'mature student'. Quite an eye-opener. Anyhoo, if you've never been and wanted too, this is the kind of question you would get:

Essay for the weekend, 1500 words, on my desk by Tuesday, 4pm.

"William is too sensitive and Catherine is too polite. Both are reserved. That doesn't cut it today as the media circles the toilet bowl and demands vapid entertainment and superficial personality. Are their days numbered?"

ps. There is no wrong or right answer, just a basic understanding and display of critical thinking. Gather evidence and form an opinion.

No one asked us such fun questions! 😂 Although we were aware about science and history books getting a tweak every time a different party came into power. What I've been hearing about being part of the curriculum at different levels now (basically pushing TPTB's half-baked propoganda) makes me glad that I don't have children nor clear prospects of having any. I can't deal with that shite.

Your question is pretty smart though! I've been told that being sensitive and polite won't get me anywhere especially in the art world. I've experienced that, but also the reverse. Hopefully decency will win in their case🤞

One can argue that the Gruesomes are impolite and tone-deaf, yet they're enjoying protection and luxuries etc, but they don't have the respect of us Tattlers, do they? 😋

That's not quite 1,500 words. Please join my college regional history professor in being heartily disappointed that I did not fill the required number of pages (yes, some college/University examiners measured answers mostly by length and rarely by content), even though my writing was tiny and I used to include even more facts than we'd been taught in class 😂 I needed excellent scores otherwise I'd have thrown Smegsy's "calligraphy" at him - he bugged me about my writing for five semesters 🤦

ETA: A classmate once got full marks for filling most of the sheets with song lyrics. They weren't even related to the subject. So 🤷

Reactions: 23
The Sidley Twins. One of M's minions is doubling down and threatens lawsuit against DM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for posting the photo, I came across a huge amount of white dog fur beside a park bench today and wondered what on earth had happened. 😢Relieved to know there is a simple explanation!😅
That's so funny. If you ever visited a home where Siberians, Malamutes, or Samoyeds live, you would not be surprised to find massive amounts of coat floating through the air or blowing across the grass. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What's this?

1000000862.jpg

---
Read the comments
---

Also YouTube link for those that don't use X, haven't listened yet

1000000863.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What's this?

View attachment 2858796
---
Read the comments
---

Also YouTube link for those that don't use X, haven't listened yet

View attachment 2858802
Just saw this on X. Went to TM Jrs YT channel & apparently some lady from Aus who has connections said H & M shut the media down because they didn’t want news breaking about the surrogacies. Also, BP is supposed to release a statement regarding this. I don’t know. I’ll believe it when I see it. Sounds like hype to me!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.