Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to a review of Tom Bowers Revenge...
Bower gives a description of the Markle family home.

Doria appeared to spend most of her time stoned and having sex with people other than Thomas.
And in the house were framed photos, which Thomas had taken, of Doria having sex with the said people who were not Thomas.

It all seemed a bit Fred West to me.
Revenge has been on the pile of books by my bed (or under actually) since it was released, still haven't managed to get round to it...perhaps I should, sounds like hoot 😂🤢

Off-topic - On suspenders and hold ups. Many years ago I went to my friend's wedding, and thought I'd try hold ups - I spent half the wedding literally trying to hold them up...I spent the other half without! I'm tall, so I guess that might have been the problem...

About suspenders - an American friend once told me how she went looking for 'suspenders' in a UK shop about 10 years ago (might have been M&S or Debenhams or similar), and was promptly taken to a lingerie dept, got a bit confused, so tried to explain they were for her husband 😂😂😂 the look on the shop assistant's face was priceless, until suddenly she realised she was dealing with an American and said "oh, do you mean BRACES?" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thing about how Megsie is, that were it not for Harry she wouldn’t have a pot to piss in.
I mean how broke is she that she didn’t even have a house or a car when she was written out. Even at the high end she’s only ever given $50,000 per episode, and I would imagine that would only have been through the later two or three seasons. My impression of her is that she was living a life far beyond her relatively ( in Hollywood terms) meagre earnings. She was jetting off overseas, hither and thither, partying on the Med, six weeks on the Tignanello holiday in Europe. Her lifestyle looked like someone earning a hell of a lot more than $50,000 per episode. Hell, I could spend that on a budget week in any Four Seasons Hotel, a pair of sunglasses and a few pots of La Mer!
She was a truly brokearse wannabe who used men to supplement her lifestyle. I don’t really care, as if anyone is mug enough to sponsor a scrawny slapper like her then that’s their problem, only they’d better have serious antibiotics in their suitcase.
Megsie Marry Up, the Dutcharse of Suckthemoff can put out as many “I’m rich” releases as she likes, but truth is she’s man ladder climbing tart whose entire immediate family have ALL been bankrupted.
P.S. I note Hazza isn’t stupid enough to introduce too much of his inheritance money into the joint family home and potentially lose it to marital property ( under California law). Maybe there’s hope for him yet
Yes, her mum has been bankrupt once and her dad twice ( I believe). As an old time shopkeeper, my "mission statement" was: Don't go bankrupt.
You let so many people down, people who trusted you to pay the rent, pay suppliers, pay advertisers. Etc.
And just as an add-on, I think the older Middletons squeaked away from just such a situation. From posts past here, I would say they were "rescued" but let a whole pile of creditors down. I may be wrong! (Don't think so though...)
---
Could be this, don't know.

"The Dumfries House Health and Wellbeing Centre was opened by HRH The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay...
" Dubbed the 'Royal NHS ', Dumfries House offers couples and single women who have struggled to conceive a programme of complementary therapy.."
"Royal Health Service at Dumfries offers therapies to improve pregnancy chances."

"The Dumfries House Health and Wellbeing Centre, opened by HRH The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay on January 22, 2019, was made possible by the generosity of The Pureland Foundation and the Gabriel and Christine Chiu Family Foundation.

"In recognition .... these programmes are known as "The Prince’s Foundation Chiu Health and Wellness Programmes"

Daily Mail
"Bruno Wang, a deeply private – some might even say mysterious – individual, he rarely courts publicity.

"Still, he was willing to pose for `a photograph with Prince Charles in January 2019 at the opening of a health and wellness centre at Dumfries House, part of the Prince's charitable foundation.

"Behind them, a plaque unveiled moments earlier by the Prince prominently records that the centre was 'made possible by the generosity' of Mr Wang's foundation.

"What a contrast between this cheery image and another of 54-year-old Mr Wang which now, as then, features on the Taiwanese government's Ministry of Justice website.

"Alongside an appeal for information, Mr Wang's face looms from what is effectively a wanted poster accusing him of money laundering and being a fugitive from justice."

Russian donors were also involved, sending money through Lithuanian banks.

Guardian
"Detectives investigating cash-for-honours allegations involving the King’s Dumfries House-based charity, The Prince’s Foundation, are to take no further action.

"The Metropolitan Police said the decision followed advice from prosecutors and consideration of the information received to date.
Police launched an investigation in February last year following a series of newspaper articles accusing a former close confidant to the King, Michael Fawcett, of promising to help a Saudi billionaire donor achieve British citizenship and a knighthood."
WHAT the Fluffing Fluff!!!!!? (Trying out swearing in YouTube dog-swear) Cinnie, is this a joke??!!! It is repulsive.
Also, just goes to show, always avoid things boasting about "wellness". Here in NZ it means Forget about Healthcare, you didn't work hard enough to be "well".
---
You can add German Spitzes to the list. The Pup won't leave clumps, but since he rarely allows us to brush him (mum can give him baths but isn't allowed to brush him, I can bathe him and brush him but only as play, not proper grooming - it upsets him, likely due to over-stimulation), there's always hair floating everywhere. In our eyes, mouths, food (we cook and keep everything covered, but plated there's no saving it), his eyes, mouth etc.

My candle and soap making sessions are rare and require a lot of prep precisely because I have to clean up everything and kick him out of the kitchen (he knows not to join me now, unless I'm working very late or he's hungry and needs attention, and even then he'll come only when I'm working with wax which is easier to keep clean). Resin is a nightmare 😂 I simply don't craft when he's shedding 🤦

At least Smegs won't have that problem while making her jams and Minge candles - Sparry doesn't have much left to shed 😂

Pug "at home" situation here. I feel for you Chaos!
---
They had no choice it's all Harry's fault for being a dim twit. If they refused the match they would look racist , old fashioned. They were backed into a corner it would be a much bigger scandal than allowing it. It all worked out At the wedding she was popular now in 2024 she isn't invited to any A-List events shes a nobody. Who wants a friend who backstabs everyone ?
I think he wanted this situation. Skanky ho! The drama! The tit talk about family! Bring it on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Go to 56 57 minutes, or there abouts

---
Wow, just listened to the video from the 56 57 minute mark, and wow, wow wow, hope this is true. Said H was supposed to come out with it last Oct, and M wouldn't be in it.
So if the RF knew about it, what is Charles going to do if it comes out? Say he knew nothing and blame the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So if the RF knew about it, what is Charles going to do if it comes out? Say he knew nothing and blame the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh??
Remember when accused of accepting suitcases of money in return for honours?
He blamed a member of staff.

So he's got form.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I think this is this guys best video, and his point about her rationalised rage from a child is brilliant. It does indicate someone who finds fault with everything all the time because the problem lies within themselves, and unless she deals with that, she is never going to get past this constant feeling of grievance she has. I’ll extend that to her following who clearly have the same issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve wondered if the eggs were donated by her niece. If the niece was also the incubator, then the eggs never had to leave her body. Although that wouldn’t have been a surrogacy, just an adoption.
Is she using old pictures of herself or does archie really look like her.

Screenshot_20240405-195207_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Basically, our intelligence services in conjunction with the "little grey men" who work for our monarchy will have looked into the background of that woman and her mother.

Yet they still let them in.

And they wiped the internet and sealed records all over the place to prevent the public from knowing the truth about them.
By hiding the truth they allowed them to continue doing what they have always done. Rinsing men for money etc.
They enabled them.

They should never have been allowed in.
The damage they have caused was inevitable and if the monarchy is damaged by it, they have only themselves to blame.

I'm so sick of the Harkles and all this bollox surrounding them.

Im only still here because of all the fabulous Tattlers.
Sickening isn’t it that bad behaviour can be disappeared for Some . H & Rach would have gone to town on the racism thing if they were blocked- It hasn’t worked out well for them anyway- to sensible people they are a laughing stock… better to let them do their own thing and make their own mistakes …. they will burn out soon enough

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My guess - fear of being called racists if they didn't let them in.

They got called racists anyway.
To be fair, I think they were played. The relationship was fast, and I think that for a while it was not taken seriously. We all suspect that the ILBW used a fake pregnancy to force the engagement and, at that point, I think no one wanted to go against Hazno who seemed happy settling down and I think that Charles protected him because he too was kept from the woman he loved because she was deemed unfit. She had a criminal Mother, that she probably told was rehabilitated and they thought that could show them in an inclusive and open way, maybe. They downplayed and missed how classless and shameless she is, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Can anyone who has watched the Taz interviewing Lady C video and the Thomas Markle one let us know if they reveal anything we don't already know and if they can actually prove any of our suspicions, please?
Did Avid Gardener also film an interview with Lady C?

Call me a witch or whatever but I find it hilarious that these youtubers are so full of their own self importance that they think they are professional broadcasters now.

They will be doing nightly news bulletins next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I, too, have often wondered about the niece. This could be one of the reasons she was not invited to the spectacle, and has been kept completely under the radar since. She was part of the scheme all along, so they didn't want her at the spectacle as they didn't want people to know her, or the world's eyes to be upon her. Has anyone seen her since? I know there has been speculatation, but why don't we ever see her get papped? Samantha is in the public eye, as a result of her campaigning against smeg, and Tom Jr has his own own YT channel. Tom Sr often gives interviews. Are any of these people in the media over in the States?

#whereisashleigh

(Apols is spelt name wrong, this is how little I know about her!)

Is she busy being a full-time mom to two ginger haired kids? If she is in hiding/squirelled away somewhere, this could also hide the fact that she has 2 young children. Did Hapless H 'do her' to produce the flatpacks?! (Sorry, 🤮)

What do we know about her Tattlers?! 🤔

#whereisashely #whereisashleigh
---
Can anyone who has watched the Taz interviewing Lady C video and the Thomas Markle one let us know if they reveal anything we don't already know and if they can actually prove any of our suspicions, please?

Call me a witch or whatever but I find it hilarious that these youtubers are so full of their own self importance that they think they are professional broadcasters now.

I have seen the Avid Gardener and Popcorned Planet interviews, and nope!!! Nada. Not a thing. A few more have popped up but I don't see the point of watching them as Lady C repeated herself in the two I watched 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone know the connection between Stef the Alter Nerd and Andy from Popcorned Planet? She was behind the scenes as he interviewed Lady C, now she has interviewed her. What is the point?!

Also, while we are on the subject of You Tubers, does anyone know who Nancy Sidley's boyfriend is?! She was talking about him signing autographs the other day!

By the way, nothing against Stef/Andy, I like both their chanels, and love the twins! I have to watch Stef and Bookworm on silent with captions though, Stef's accent bothers me and I can't understand Bookworm! Is BW foreign? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Basically, our intelligence services in conjunction with the "little grey men" who work for our monarchy will have looked into the background of that woman and her mother.

Yet they still let them in.

And they wiped the internet and sealed records all over the place to prevent the public from knowing the truth about them.
By hiding the truth they allowed them to continue doing what they have always done. Rinsing men for money etc.
They enabled them.

They should never have been allowed in.
The damage they have caused was inevitable and if the monarchy is damaged by it, they have only themselves to blame.

I'm so sick of the Harkles and all this bollox surrounding them.

Im only still here because of all the fabulous Tattlers.
re intelligence services, it makes me wonder if she was let in for it to lead to something someone else going on in the background

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
To be fair, I think they were played. The relationship was fast, and I think that for a while it was not taken seriously. We all suspect that the ILBW used a fake pregnancy to force the engagement and, at that point, I think no one wanted to go against Hazno who seemed happy settling down and I think that Charles protected him because he too was kept from the woman he loved because she was deemed unfit. She had a criminal Mother, that she probably told was rehabilitated and they thought that could show them in an inclusive and open way, maybe. They downplayed and missed how classless and shameless she is, I guess.

I think she faked a pregnancy when she showed up at the Inskip wedding.
I think she faked a miscarriage (maybe more than one) along the line.

I think the Queen was wary of her and wanted to advise a long engagement to see how she behaved long term but then I think a fake pregnancy made them arrange the wedding (and move Eugenie's to a later date.)

I also think the Queen had guilt and regret about not letting her sister marry Townsend or Charles marry Camilla or Andrew marry Koo Stark. And this made her take her eye off the ball and let Meghan in because she didnt want to deprive Harry of the love of his life like she had with the other three.
In hindsight she should have allowed the other three marriages and should have forbidden Harry to marry Meghan and should have written Meghan a large cheque to walk away from Harry.
---
I, too, have often wondered about the niece. This could be one of the reasons she was not invited to the spectacle, and has been kept completely under the radar since. She was part of the scheme all along, so they didn't want her at the spectacle as they didn't want people to know her, or the world's eyes to be upon her. Has anyone seen her since? I know there has been speculatation, but why don't we ever see her get papped? Samantha is in the public eye, as a result of her campaigning against smeg, and Tom Jr has his own own YT channel. Tom Sr often gives interviews. Are any of these people in the media over in the States?

#whereisashleigh

(Apols is spelt name wrong, this is how little I know about her!)

Is she busy being a full-time mom to two ginger haired kids? If she is in hiding/squirelled away somewhere, this could also hide the fact that she has 2 young children. Did Hapless H 'do her' to produce the flatpacks?! (Sorry, 🤮)

What do we know about her Tattlers?! 🤔

#whereisashely #whereisashleigh
---

I have seen the Avid Gardener and Popcorned Planet interviews, and nope!!! Nada. Not a thing. A few more have popped up but I don't see the point of watching them as Lady C repeated herself in the two I watched 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone know the connection between Stef the Alter Nerd and Andy from Popcorned Planet? She was behind the scenes as he interviewed Lady C, now she has interviewed her. What is the point?!

Also, while we are on the subject of You Tubers, does anyone know who Nancy Sidley's boyfriend is?! She was talking about him signing autographs the other day!

By the way, nothing against Stef/Andy, I like both their chanels, and love the twins! I have to watch Stef and Bookworm on silent with captions though, Stef's accent bothers me and I can't understand Bookworm! Is BW foreign? 🤔

thankyou.

PS-
Bookworm is South African.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think she faked a pregnancy when she showed up at the Inskip wedding.
I think she faked a miscarriage (maybe more than one) along the line.

I think the Queen was wary of her and wanted to advise a long engagement to see how she behaved long term but then I think a fake pregnancy made them arrange the wedding (and move Eugenie's to a later date.)

I also think the Queen had guilt and regret about not letting her sister marry Townsend or Charles marry Camilla or Andrew marry Koo Stark. And this made her take her eye off the ball and let Meghan in.
In hindsight she should have allowed the other three marriages and written Meghan a large cheque to walk away from Harry and forbidden that marriage.
---

thankyou.

PS-
Bookworm is South African.
I 100% agree with you. And the lying ILBW "I never googled TRF/I knew nothing about TRF" used those cases to manipulate the situation as well. And I believe that by then she had pictures/videos of Hazno high/doing drugs to have caused a huge scandal.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
re intelligence services, it makes me wonder if she was let in for it to lead to something someone else going on in the background
Yep, me too! I have often read she is used as a 'distraction', definitely politically motivated if so.

I have binge watched 24 too many times, am often wondering about 'for the greater good' 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And why is no media questioning it

I've always wondered why Farchie's announcement says 'at the news DoS was delivered of', whereas all the others say 'was delivered of'?
---
They had no choice it's all Harry's fault for being a dim twit. If they refused the match they would look racist , old fashioned. They were backed into a corner it would be a much bigger scandal than allowing it. It all worked out At the wedding she was popular now in 2024 she isn't invited to any A-List events shes a nobody. Who wants a friend who backstabs everyone ?
They could have drip fed all the damaging info they have on her, which would have made H embarrassed and the public less supportive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is well worth a watch, especially for those who haven't/don't want to sit through the LC interviews! I am multi-tasking while watching, but am going to watch again later with undivided attention!

Reactions: 19
Avid Gardener. She didnt contact Lady C re interview, it was Lady C's publisher who got in touch with her.
Yankee Wally is back.
Had same thoughts as me re Scoop the Andrew interview on NF

Reactions: 23

You’re not a witch! I don’t listen to any so called experts ; bookworm, LadyC, taz , etc. They know no more than the rest of us . As for Thomas jnr , he’s no better than the ILBW he’s related to.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.